7 dates until I found her inner b i t c h

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to modify my parting shot e-mail

1) It will pull the lets be friends theme
2) It will tell her in no uncertain terms that I don't tolerate disrespect and since i wasn't honest with her about how I felt that night I am glad we aren't going to go out anymore because I wouldn't like the dynamic that developed.
3) I will wish her the best of luck.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try to f*ck her and chuck her in my opinion. Just because she's a little bytchy, doesn't mean you can't do her.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do kind of agree on that.

See guys I like to go out on top and feel like I've won.

However she called and cancelled our New Years and Christmas plans. That's pretty serious. I agreed wholeheartedly with her because I was pissed and also didn't want her to think I gave a damn.

I am going to lose out about $100 on New Years for **** that can't be refunded apparently.

Reaction score
I disagree with trying to fawk her again. That will put you on the bottom wanting some and will give her too much power.

She already had too much power so far. Don't call, don't send and email...just nothing...she is waiting for a response so that she can feel good about getting a reaction out of you.

Why do you think she did all that crap.

When one doesn't come...she will be the one waiting and waiting and she will lose power. Eventually she may even call you...but who cares because by then you will be ass deep in several other nice girls.

To try to hit it one more time and then dumb her is too great of a risk in the power game.

You will make her wonder why her game isn't working...At least I pray that you haven't sent an email or anything yet.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Wyldfire, how far is too far away for you? I know this is a side issue, but most people on this board are so anti Long Distance Relationship. I think there are some obvious reasons for that.

On the other hand, I met a girl that lives far away that really seems to be alot more of what I'm looking for than any of the multitude of girls I've gone out with recently.
My friend and I live on opposite sides of the country...which is obviously too far. If you like her then I'd say build up a friendship, meet (if you met online) and if there is more there then you could discuss relocating. The one problem with online distances is that you have to be really careful not to idealize the other person so much that it leads to disappointment when you do meet. The difference that comes from the distance is that you are forced to develop the relationship emotionally and mentally more than sexually. Although not seeing each other is hard...putting off sex for awhile has always proven to lead to something of a higher quality in my experience. Twice I've been in a situation where I had to wait and both times it was something really special and rare. This is the case when there is physical attraction and a desire for each other that gets put on the back burner for one reason or another. I doubt it would be like this if both people weren't already interested in something more than friendship, though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I can't believe Wyldfire has over 4000 posts.
I have been a member for a long time.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player,
After her treating me like a ***** she called on Sunday. But the main focus was to cancel our New Years plans. I told her I would let her know about it and call her this week. The thing is now that I've cancelled the plans, one of the places we were going wasn't offering a refund.

I feel like telling her she owes me some money. What a ***** she was.

As it stands now, I'm going to do one of more of the following

1) Wait it out and not contact her anymore
2) E-mail and jab at her
3) Call her and tell her what I really think of how crappy she treated me.

Ca4uf

Reaction score
Take it from me...not worth it a bit. I was involved with someone who I was actually engaged to, but she ended things with me over something very trivial...this after being with her over a year and a half putting up with her ****. She flew off the handle about minor things, such as anytime we would go out to eat and it would be too crowded...there were too many times to explain, but little minor things set her off, she would come down on me for SOMETHING, and then apologize ten minutes later....she apologized for than anyone I have ever seen. It was always a fight with me and her, but I was blinded and could not realize what was going on because of the sex..it was good....however, it was good for a reason..she was a major slut in college, which I did not find out until 8 months into the relationship!
anyway, she as a major b**** and she ended things about a month ago over a very trivial matter that should have been between her and I, but she cancelled the wedding, ( everything already bought and paid..everything ) and now she is gone and If I were a gambling man, I would bet everything I have ever owned that she has already hooked it up with some total stranger....no kidding. So I sit and think that maybe this is a blessing in diguise...because before I ran into her, I was on quite a roll....but a year and a half of my life was wasted and I wont get it back, so a lesson lived is a lesson learned.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Ca4uf, I feel for you. That must really suck.

You might have something there about the girls that give you crap over something trivial.

When a girl acts like that over something trivial, I find myself wondering what they will do when a real challenge comes their way in life.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys thanks for all the advice

I have to admit, even though this one hurt. Having a girl cancel her Christmas and New Years plans sure doesn't help the holiday spirit.

Now I do have a new set of New Years plans, but it really sucks that with some women one bad night is all it takes for them to call it quits.

I am glad I found this out. I do now know why she has been single most of the time. She is missing out on the best guy she would ever have the chance to be with. I am convinced of this.

That doesnt mean it doesn't hurt me a bit. I hate to lose, it's as simple as that.