50 cents new album

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *******
Who ever says rap isn't lyrical or that it's all the same dosen't know anything about. I bet most of ya live in the suburbs and think you really know what it's about. Jada is a monster, he dosen't have to change his flow. Why?!? he is killing it anyway. If by mainstreem rap you mean chingy or nelly, etc then i agree that's crap. But thats not real rap. Some of you have to understand thought, some things are for dancing, girls, willing out, etc (ex. south). So it isn't going to be lyrical like a nas album.
Who ever said the west came out with melodies and lowly lyrics dosen't get it. 2pac, nwa,snoop, dre,etc. They where all lyrical so what are you talking about? The east was also full of crazy beats and they wasen't mad at that. THey was mad for the 2pac biggie beef.

Some ya is sleeping of 50, even thought i don't really like him he still got it.

**********trivia for those that think they know ***********

What does the name 50 cent mean?

If you are acting like a rap critic then you should know this.
1. If Jada wants to be top 5 dead or alive, he better switch his flow up sometimes, he gets boring as hell to listen too...Plus Styles P is better anyway...

2. The west coast was never as lyrical as the east coast...East coast **** people were just rapping over beats, look at the cd's from that time period...West coast was messing with the g funk and doing all that other sh1t...And NY was mad at the west cause they thought they were better cause they are lyrical and the west wasnt as lyrical and the gang sh1t in the raps were lame...Now NY just copies the west and the south, lol...