50 cents new album

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can some 1 tell me the track list in order.

TY

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro
In My Hood
This Is 50
I'm Supposed to Die Tonight
Piggy Bank
GATman and Robin
Candy Shop
Outta Control
Get in My Car
Ski Mask Way
A Baltimore Love Thing
Ryder Music
Disco Inferno
Just a Lil Bit
Gunz come Out
My Toy Soldiers
Position of Power
Build You Up
God Gave Me Style
So Amazing
I Don't Need 'Em
Hate It Or Love It (Bonus)

Finaly found it, what you guys think of the album?

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Musically and lyrically (is that a word?) it's crap. Just like his last album.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 7 Virtues
Musically and lyrically (is that a word?) it's crap. Just like his last album.
Man that is so right. I really dont get all the hype.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent really liked 50 or G Unit since their mixtape days, but I like this one, much better than his first one...Some of the songs could be left off though...But I like all the good songs though...

I really dont get all the hype.
It really isnt the music, its mostly 50's charisma...Rap these days is more than just lyrics, if you dont have a good flow, good hooks and charisma, you wont get anywhere...Its funny cause some of the beats arnt that great, but 50 makes it entertaining to listen to...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've listend to the whole album now, it has 3 gd tracks :rolleyes:

Basketba1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
The albums is str8, 50 got weak lyircs but itz a pretty nice album. I hated it at 1st now itz one of my favorites.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear

It really isnt the music, its mostly 50's charisma...Rap these days is more than just lyrics, if you dont have a good flow, good hooks and charisma, you wont get anywhere...Its funny cause some of the beats arnt that great, but 50 makes it entertaining to listen to...
Of course it is more than the lyrics. In fact, mainstream rap has little to nothing to do with lyrics. All of the songs talk about the same things and show no emotion, creativity, or originality at all. Lyrically, 99% of all mainstream rap sucks. That having been said, more underground rap music has better lyrics, and although I think maintream rap lyrics suck, I still like listening to some of the songs.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Of course it is more than the lyrics. In fact, mainstream rap has little to nothing to do with lyrics. All of the songs talk about the same things and show no emotion, creativity, or originality at all. Lyrically, 99% of all mainstream rap sucks. That having been said, more underground rap music has better lyrics, and although I think maintream rap lyrics suck, I still like listening to some of the songs.
You must be one of those kids who think they are cool cause they hate mainstream and listen to underground only, God forbid something is actually entertaining...You want deep lyrics and introspection and the meaning of life in a song, go read a book or talk to your parents or something...You prolly just started listening have you? Alot of young new listeners are backpackers like you...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll stick with my pink floyd and tool albums to save some money

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
i'll stick with my pink floyd and tool albums to save some money
Mans got good taste!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most mainstream rap is garbage. Then again, a lot of underground is garbage as well.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Billasec
outta control is verrry good, the rest are eh

piggy aint bad
Check out Jada's response... called "Checkmate" or "Im an animal" or something like that....it was no contest, lol...Jada straight up merked him with lines like:

"This is a true fact
Since when has it become cool to get shot at...
....and not shoot back?"

I don't have a problem with clout
and you aint got shot yet so what's your second album about????"

"You should just sell clothes and sneakers
cuz outta ya whole camp ya flow's the weakest"

I don't know what was going through 50's mind when he called these cats out. He'll have a hard enough time with Fat Joe....Jada will easily beat him, and Nas, if he even deems it worthy of a response will kill 50 IMO....50 doesn't have any diss tracks on teh level of Ether

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks, so does 50.

It's no GRODT.

50's just trying to sell records by creating beefs.

Jada's response, "Checkmate" is just a freestyle on "Animal"'s beat. The real response is gonna be on Styles P's album comin out later.

Fat Joe's response, "My Fo Fo" is good too.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss and Joe arnt gonna even effect 50, hes too popular...Everyone said Jay lost to Nas, but Jay still sells more than Nas...Sure, Nas got a little sales increase but now noone even checks for him anymore...Plus Jada and Joe called 50 out first, all 50 is doing is defending himself...Fat Joe has been talking sh1t about 50 for years cause Pun dissed him before he died, and Styles P and Jada took shots at him cause they are mad that 50 sells so much, they did the same thing to Jay years ago...