5 Rules of the Alpha

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
women mold themselves to attract plumbers, garbage men, and gardners? :crackup:

it can't be possible in that warped brain of yours that those women actually like those men and struggle to make ends meet with their families. :rolleyes:

you're a beta clown dude.
Your beta anger proves your beta status.

Women don't mold themselves to attract garbage men, plumbers and gardeners. They date those men because they themselves are fat and ugly and have no better options. In the end.. women are limited to their options just like men.

You sound like a buffoon.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Your beta anger proves your beta status.
i'm not the one whining about women not wanting me going with the winner, you are, that angers you.

Poon King said:
All women mold themselves to fit society and the type of man they want to attract.
Poon King said:
Women don't mold themselves to attract garbage men, plumbers and gardeners.
you just said they did, so you are the buffoon. :crackup:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Of COURSE they do.

"Attraction is not a choice" --David DeAngelo

Some women will not MARRY plumbers, garbage men, and gardners. But they will signal that they're attracted, simply because women like strong, attractive men.

Job titles, in my mind, have little to do with alpha or beta.

There are alpha laborers and beta CEO's.
a certain percentage of women won't marry them, a lot do, look in the phone book, plumbers are one the most popular occupations there is, women aren't molding themselves to those men.

a woman didn't mold herself to marry a plumber when she married him and he became a plumber after, she was atttracted to who he was first.

all women dream of marrying a movie star, athlete, a prince charming, then reality comes in for most and they get who they are attracted to.

girls have posters on their walls of famous men who they dream about marrying.

they don't have posters of garbage men and plumbers on their walls starting the molding process. :crackup:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Tell me what a "high quality female" is. Define it.
A woman that ADDS value to a man's life, while minimizing subtracting value from it. In essence, a woman with a lot of positive traits and characteristics and very few, if any negative ones.
Women go with the winner. When/if that winner becomes a loser.. she leaves for another winner.
This is nothing ground breaking?

You completely failed to address anything I even said....Unfortunately, we have another KJ jockey who fails to articulately defend himself and his views. Just drones on and on pushing some anti-female mantra and wants to blame all of men's problems on women.

No surprise you are popular here.....or at least it appears that you are.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Alpha f*cks, beta bucks, moron.
right on, the alphas were fvcking your girlfriend while you were paying the bucks. :crackup:

Poon King said:
And you're the only one whining about it.
you whined a lot in this thread.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
right on, the alphas were fvcking your girlfriend while you were paying the bucks. :crackup:

you whined a lot in this thread.
Good trolling. :up:

Everyone needs to know the men who add value to this site and the men/women just here spread idiocy like yourself.

Noted. And now that you've been identified.. I as well as others will know not to take you seriously or waste time in moronic arguments with you.

Troll smart next time. Not hard.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Good trolling. :up:

Everyone needs to know the men who add value to this site and the men/women just here spread idiocy like yourself.

Noted. And now that you've been identified.. I as well as others will know not to take you seriously or waste time in moronic arguments with you.

Troll smart next time. Not hard.
you're the troll, you said your gf cheated, don't see how that's trolling man.

what value have you added here? very few people take you seriously here, people call you out all the time, not once have you ever said anything intelligent to them, you are just a keyboard jockey.

B

BlueAlpha1

I've attempted to condense it down even further, but apparently we are not too far off.

1. Personal Responsibility (#3)
2. Critical Thinking (you actually used those two words)
3. Irrational Self Confidence (#1)

I think you've seen my blog ;)

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can go along with the premise of the post.. That the alpha male is a mindset and that you've got to look out for yourself first and foremost. These are 2 of the keys to having the 'Don Juan' mindset.

What I don't agree with is the constant labelling of people as 'beta' it's childlike!

As a byproduct of the alpha male mindset I think success comes along with that.

Not all women are evil by any stretch of the imagination. That is why you qualify a woman to gauge what kind of person she is!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key is to have character. Deep, deep character. Work on that. That leads you not to overthink things, and it leads not only girls, but men to be attracted to you.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the whole alpha game but not to the extreme. My game is a mix of Alpha and Beta..because I'm human as well. This mix gives me the chance to be my self ...I won't take disrespect from no woman but I won't go out my way to make her life miserable.

I check my woman
Def. Not afraid to walk

& at the same time I know how to make a girl feel good and safe.

I think some of you Alpha extremes go out of your way to make women seem worthless. Just a key reminder ... Your mom is a WOMAN and if you have sisters they are WOMEN as well.

It's all in the game , if you play it well you can make them look stupid but don't go too far to devalue them like that.