5 Predictions For Dating In The Next 10 Years (and Beyond)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is inspired by @sangheilios , I was thinking about things that will affect dating within the next 10, 20 years or even longer. These are based of things I see as well as my research this is merely my opinion

AI/Tech Dating
This is a no-brainer, as we discussed before. AI girlfriend apps are already very popular with men. Many red-pill (RP) men are waiting for AI love robots, believing it will punish women. However, the truth is, that women will also use these technologies. Obviously, not all women will, but the allure of having the "perfect" man—one who lasts for hours in bed and acts as the ideal boyfriend—will be too tempting for some to pass up. Now, a woman could have her own "Chad" and set him to be faithful, as part of his core settings! While I think there will be resistance to this, I don’t see AI Love robots becoming mainstream for another 10-25 years. However, AI girlfriends, similar to the concept in the movie Her, could become very popular within the next 10 years. Virtual reality (VR) dating will also become a reality, but not all that glitters is gold. That hot girl you're making out with in the metaverse could actually be a 50-year-old fruity man from Idaho. Just food for thought.

Economics
Things have been getting more and more expensive. A new trend is emerging with Gen Z, known as "Underconsumption Core," which is similar to the minimalist trend that gained popularity in recent years. There are already articles discussing how Gen Z and Millennials are struggling to date due to financial constraints. This issue will only get worse as people become more selective about whom they date, particularly men. Frivolous dating doesn’t make sense in hard times (we saw a bit of this during the 2008 recession, but it will be far worse soon). Even fast food is becoming expensive, as workers demand $20 or more per hour—guess who’s paying for that? You are! There's also a looming famine predicted to hit its peak in 2025(summer). For the farmers here, you know this is true. I foresee more people growing their food in the next 10 years, which is a trend also that started due to covid19. Additionally, I’ve noticed many Millennial and Gen Z women picking up skills like sewing, knitting, and crocheting. Over the next five years, money will likely become a more important factor for women seeking long-term relationships or marriage.

Return of Third Spaces
This one is tricky. As technology evolves, I can see more people engaging with it, but I also think many will seek out human connection. You can already see this with the rise of single-running clubs since COVID-19. Dating apps are declining in popularity because, let's face it, they aren’t great. In my opinion, the next big breakthrough for dating apps will be VR dating, but that’s still 5-10 years away, at the earliest. With the rise of loneliness in both men and women, people will want to meet others in person again.

Poly Relationships
We’ve seen an increase in poly relationships over the last 10 years, and I think they will become more mainstream as economic struggles worsen. However, it won’t look the way you might imagine (e.g., two women and one man, or one man with five women). Instead, it will be something like three men sharing one woman in a small 1 bedroom apartment. There will be a push to normalize this, and it won’t be seen as simping or being a cuck. The men who can have multiple women will either be very handsome or wealthy. You can already see this being discussed in RP narratives about the "high-value man" who can have more than one woman. The reality is that 90% of men won’t be able to pull this off—unless we’re talking about two "hogs."

Back to Traditionalism
Not all is doom and gloom. Over the past 70 years, there’s been a huge push due to the sexual revolution, feminism, and hookup culture for women to disregard marriage and traditional gender roles. It's louder today than it's ever been. However, many women are dissatisfied with this. I foresee a strong push back towards traditional dating and even marriage. You can already see the beginning of this in the popularity of "trad wife" and "trad girlfriend" content. While some of it may be a grift, however there are women who genuinely want to get married. There are 8,000 marriages every day in the USA, after all. I also see a return to Christian values in both dating and marriage. Gen Z is the generation with the lowest rates of sex and hookups in the past 70 years! Many people are searching for something deeper than what phones, tech, or drugs can provide—and that something is God.
Will everyone follow this path? Of course not. As I mentioned earlier, some people will engage in poly relationships or other types of relationships. While Gen Z might not be eager to get married, I think Gen Alpha will set the trend, and we’ll likely see more of this within the next 10-20 years as Gen Alpha is far more intelligent than we are currently giving them credit for (I mean their only 14 years of age tops)

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point the government will be in charge of reproduction and education of the kids.

Kids grown in a lab sounds heresy to us now as much a government sponsored third world mass migration and gay marriages sounded to someone 40 yrs ago.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want the answers always follow the money. Economic factors drive many human social behaviors. The number of women participating in the US workforce has been declining since 2020. They'll have to rely on someone to pay their bills if they aren't working. You would think male providers would be in higher demand.

graph.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want the answers always follow the money. Economic factors drive many human social behaviors. The number of women participating in the US workforce has been declining since 2020. They'll have to rely on someone to pay their bills if they aren't working. You would think male providers would be in higher demand.
My first reaction to this is simple. In the USA, the number of women participating in the workforce declining is likely due to Boomer women retiring. There are a lot of women turning 60-65 daily who are exiting the workforce.

Male providers aren't going to be higher demand because there are enough educated working Gen Z and Millennial women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first reaction to this is simple. In the USA, the number of women participating in the workforce declining is likely due to Boomer women retiring. There are a lot of women turning 60-65 daily who are exiting the workforce.

Male providers aren't going to be higher demand because there are enough educated working Gen Z and Millennial women.
I think Male providers will always be in demand it goes in line with economic hardships as well the rise of tradwife luxury content grift that has been growing especially in the last 5 years(among other factors). Just as the RP content has become more mainstream or more known by the masses so has this content. I have been aware of this tradwife/tradgirlfriend type content since 2016, and to see it explode the way it has post-covid isn't shocking.

Most women hate working and would gladly be a house-girlfriend or housewife if that means not having to work or doing minimal work

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want the answers always follow the money. Economic factors drive many human social behaviors.
That's why your first question should always be 'cui bono'. If you know who benefits, you know who's behind it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Male providers will always be in demand it goes in line with economic hardships as well the rise of tradwife luxury content grift that has been growing especially in the last 5 years(among other factors). Just as the RP content has become more mainstream or more known by the masses so has this content. I have been aware of this tradwife/tradgirlfriend type content since 2016, and to see it explode the way it has post-covid isn't shocking.

Most women hate women and would gladly be a house-girlfriend or housewife if that means not having to work or doing minimal work
In 2023-2024, we had thread about men making above average provider incomes having difficulties with attraction/seduction. The salary range discussed here was $75,000 - $125,000, but I think it could be extended up to $149,999. In the Dallas market, you aren't shiit unless you're making $150,000 right now and it's probably getting to be more like $175k-$200k.

There are plenty of provider type single guys in their 30s/early 40s making $90,000 - $149,999 in larger USA cities that are struggling to date conventionally.

As an older Millennial, I tend to interact mainly with Millennials. Millennial women tend to have their own careers. Millennial women went to college in the 2000s and have their degrees. They have solid salaries themselves. If you're a 30-35 year old Millennial woman with a bachelor's degree + and you're making $85,000+, a guy in a similar salary range as you isn't all that exciting for them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2023-2024, we had thread about men making above average provider incomes having difficulties with attraction/seduction. The salary range discussed here was $75,000 - $125,000, but I think it could be extended up to $149,999. In the Dallas market, you aren't shiit unless you're making $150,000 right now and it's probably getting to be more like $175k-$200k.

There are plenty of provider type single guys in their 30s/early 40s making $90,000 - $149,999 in larger USA cities that are struggling to date conventionally.

As an older Millennial, I tend to interact mainly with Millennials. Millennial women tend to have their own careers. Millennial women went to college in the 2000s and have their degrees. They have solid salaries themselves. If you're a 30-35 year old Millennial woman with a bachelor's degree + and you're making $85,000+, a guy in a similar salary range as you isn't all that exciting for them.
How many guys are making 150K or even 90K a year? If you're making 130K+ a year that puts you in the top 20% for income as a man(149K puts you in the top 5%-10 % depending on the state that you live in). If you are still struggling with women at that point the problem isn't women but you

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead, it will be something like three men sharing one woman in a small 1 bedroom apartment.
We should extend our prayers to the children born from such mating. This will be a boom for GDP, specifically for therapists, social workers, courts, and prisons.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AI/Tech Dating
Meh I disagree, I think both men and females would rather be forever single and frustrated then resort to an AI partner.

Other than that, I think what you are saying already exists in Western Europe based off my recent travel experiences there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men will continue to cry and complain about things they can't control rather than work on things they can control.
It will get to a point where what they cry about will become common knowledge and therefore will be controlled indirectly through collective male behavior, as it used to be.

Influence 101.

That's why your first question should always be 'cui bono'. If you know who benefits, you know who's behind it.
But we're better off not doing anything about it because "whinging". Better the world burn than anyone endure alarmism.

Ego-fueled reductivism is one of the things makes this board so great. :)

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately none of the things in the generally well-thought out OP aren't going to happen because we're in the middle of a 26,000 year Ascension Event and we're in for a wilder ride than anyone here can imagine. You simply can't assume any current trajectories are going to hold.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately none of the things in the generally well-thought out OP aren't going to happen because we're in the middle of a 26,000 year Ascension Event and we're in for a wilder ride than anyone here can imagine. You simply can't assume any current trajectories are going to hold.
His points are already happening in most of the world. I think the US is becoming an exception due to the lack of Third Places for most citizens.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many guys are making 150K or even 90K a year? If you're making 130K+ a year that puts you in the top 20% for income as a man(149K puts you in the top 5%-10 % depending on the state that you live in). If you are still struggling with women at that point the problem isn't women but you
I don't have the exact numbers to cite, but the overwhelming majority of these high earners, as in people making well north of 100k, are going to be living in very high cost of living areas (LA, NYC, Boston, San Francisco, etc.). Making 200k/year in these metros, particularly NYC and CA, is probably the equivalent of making high 5 figures/year in places like Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, etc. These once affordable/very cheap metros have exploded in regards to cost of housing/rent, real estate, etc.

I've discussed this with @SW15 before, unless you are willing to spend a lot of money OR actually very high wealth it really doesn't make a difference what you make, so long as you aren't incredibly broke. I blame this mostly on social media, but unless you are able to take a girl on a nice trip, like to Hawaii or the Caribbean, or buy her expensive clothes, bags, etc. it's not really going to impress her. It doesn't matter if you are an electrician or an electrical engineer, both make relatively similar incomes btw.

I will add though that these "career women" are incredibly fussy and have very high standards that most men would struggle to live up to. We currently are living in a culture where women are more narcissistic and materialistic than probably ever, and in combination of this they often look down upon men.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon

I'm going to break down my thoughts on some of the various points you mentioned with your original post.

AI/tech- I think a lot of people underestimate how quickly something like this could take off. I've cited this before, but I think the best comparison we can make to this is in Japanese culture with their "herbivore men". I've also seen some bizarre stuff of men "marrying" anime characters and stuff like that, it sounds comical as hell to us reading this but it's really not all that far off from this AI stuff. It's basically men that for whatever reason have had issues with real world interactions, both with friends and dating/mating, and they dive into a fantasy realm as a replacement. The scary thing about the AI and virtual world stuff is that it will be incredibly advanced to where it could be almost real. With ease of access to this technology I could totally see many people basically addicted to it.

Economics- This one is very straight forward. Imagine a scenario where you barely can afford your basic essentials whilst having to work your ass off just to get by. You are chronically tired, overworked, stressed and not all that happy........not exactly what leads to dating success.

Poly relationships- I think this is actually already fairly common now, it would explain the massive gap between male vs. female singles, sexlessness, etc. The dating apps are a huge part of this, it's basically lead to an environment where a female 5 is getting a male 7, but the male 7 is fooling around with 2 other 5s at the same time lol. Meanwhile, you have fairly large numbers of low-average tier males, like 3-5, that are basically left struggling or left out completely. Well below average guys don't even have a chance to begin with. I knew a guy in his mid 20s, now late 20s, that was like this, he was probably a 7-8 for his age but had rotations of women that were honestly fairly average.

I think there could be poly relationships with one female and multiple males, but I feel this will not be all that common and more an outlier. With that said, I've seen a few examples of this over the years, but in the big picture it's unusual.

Back to traditionalism- It's simple math that these people are those marrying and reproducing, minus the very low-quality people with multiple children from different people......which is an entirely different conversation. We have huge numbers of women that are single and childless well past 30, it's clearly a result of a failed social experiment. The other day I was at Costco and this woman had one of those pouches you carry over your chest for a baby to be in, except she had a small dog in there lol. These leftist type women are not reproducing and those that have more "trad" type values are significantly more likely to marry, have children, etc. I also believe that young women may see these unhappy older women, with no kids or man, and actively try to avoid becoming like that. It's simple math right here, but it would take at least a few decades to fully play out.

Side note to traditionalism, the Amish are one of the fastest growing demographic groups in the country right now.