40, very much a cat mom, doesn't want kids, didn't date on her 30s

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to need to run at some point. It's probably worth running sooner than later.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure the cat is out of the room and tie her up, she'll enjoy that.

blonde cat eyes cleavage white blouse black miniskirt secretary receptionist.jpeg

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And liberal, hot and blond. Smash or run?
You might as well go for this. This seems like a more realistic option.

Just don't expect it to last forever. If anything, don't underestimate the amount of options that such a woman has.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with pvssy-cats is there?

Not dating "at all" in her 30s would be a red flag. Not that I buy that for a second. But really, any woman who is hot and single past 30 has some at least some latent red flags. Just based on what you're describing, there is no reason to not at least sleep with her and turn her into a plate. Anything more and you need to gather more intel as you spend time together before making that call.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Smash & Dash; Pump & Ghost

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot and single? She is probably crazy/delusional. This is reinforced by the fact that she is now 40 and "didn't" date in her 30's and has cats.

She is effectively a cat lady, and I don't mean that in a good way.

To your question, enjoy it while it lasts.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are considering this because you have no options. Your time will be better spent improving yourself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say smash.

The question is can you put up with what comes out of her mouth for long enough to figure out if she's crazy. Never stick your **** in crazy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I say smash.

The question is can you put up with what comes out of her mouth for long enough to figure out if she's crazy. Never stick your **** in crazy.
Correction: a little crazy makes for great sechs.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction: a little crazy makes for great sechs.
The difficulty with the inexperienced is their inability to properly gauge the level of craziness and how well they can deal with it.

Cute but Psycho.jpg
That's why I tell novices to stay away from the 'crazy hot chicks' until they have enough experience to look through the hotness and properly assess the danger.