3rd date with hb 10 on Monday (Picnic date) Its make or break time

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the best date of my life. It was damn near perfect. My game was tight, I looked good, I had my arm around her while we were walking, and it wasn't awkward at all. We had great conversation. She smiled tons. I got the kiss close. The girl is crazy about me as of now. I'm sky high right now. Thanks for the $hit advice Falcon. I'm glad I stuck with my gut and went on the picnic. The whole scene was perfect, it would have been almost impossible for me to fucck this one up. Thanks for the advice guys, even if it was mostly a bunch of horse Shiit about drinking vs not drinking.

Great Successsssss

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
See you in a week when you will put the following thread "What the hell did I do wrong?".

lol. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You haven't done anything yet. In fact, I have a hundred dollars that she ****ed someone else after she got away from you. Don't come in here and tell me you got **** advice when you HAVE DONE NOTHING YET. While you take her to a picnic, the guy she has "on the side" is ****ing her brains out right now. You don't believe me? Ask her. And next time, when you make a thread and ask for advice, don't call people out when you hear something you don't like. Grow the fuvk up. And keep going on picnics, while I fuvk the same girl that night over drinks. ****ing ****head.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, I'll be back next week, maybe sooner, maybe later. Yeah, good idea, let me go ask her if she's fuccking some guy, more great advice. Don't be so damn sensitive.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
See you in a week when you will put the following thread "What the hell did I do wrong?".

lol. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You haven't done anything yet. In fact, I have a hundred dollars that she ****ed someone else after she got away from you. Don't come in here and tell me you got **** advice when you HAVE DONE NOTHING YET. While you take her to a picnic, the guy she has "on the side" is ****ing her brains out right now. You don't believe me? Ask her. And next time, when you make a thread and ask for advice, don't call people out when you hear something you don't like. Grow the fuvk up. And keep going on picnics, while I fuvk the same girl that night over drinks. ****ing ****head.
shut up you ****ing chode lol

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
shut up you ****ing chode lol

Agree with this quote directed toward Falcon. Even if she did fvck someone else who really cares? It's not like they're in an exclusive relationship...

Seriously though, I'm glad you pulled it off Whatcha. Congratulations.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
It was the best date of my life. It was damn near perfect. My game was tight, I looked good, I had my arm around her while we were walking, and it wasn't awkward at all. We had great conversation. She smiled tons. I got the kiss close. The girl is crazy about me as of now. I'm sky high right now. Thanks for the $hit advice Falcon. I'm glad I stuck with my gut and went on the picnic. The whole scene was perfect, it would have been almost impossible for me to fucck this one up. Thanks for the advice guys, even if it was mostly a bunch of horse Shiit about drinking vs not drinking.

Great Successsssss

Let's hear more about the kiss close. Was it a peck or was their tongue action? To be honest I'm not convinced the date went as great as you say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, WhatchaOnaDo. Glad you had a nice date. I don't see any reason why you can't have a good time at a picnic as long as you are able to have a fun mindset and make good conversation. And it's especially good you finally got that kiss in, I think that was very important. Be the man. Keep us posted on how things go from here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

MAN I LAUGHED SUPER HARD, SOMEBODY GIVE THIS FALCON GUY HIS OWN THREAD. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH FALCON, YOU JUST MADE MY FFING DAY, HILARIOUS

@ OP--GOOD TO SEE THE PICNIC DATE WORKING, I'LL BE USING IT MORE IN THE FUTURE AGAIN MYSELF

:D

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
I've gotten to know this girl pretty well guys, we just havn't been physical yet. I've been talking to her for almost 3 weeks
Oh yeah? I've been talking to a dude from my karate class for 3 weeks. Gotten to know him pretty well too. And without getting physical with this girl, you might as well be hanging out with this dude too. Same damn thing. Talking = friendship. Talking doesnt matter.

[I think this date will give me a chance to show her that I remembered certain things about her, like the food she likes (I read chicks love that) and I think she might appreciate this kind of date.
Who cares about that? How does that escalate sexual interest? Remembering things about her.

You think after you've been banging her for 5 months, she'll look back on things and say, "You know what I like best about you? That you remember things about me. That's so hot."...????

What she WILL remember fondly is the day you said "F*** it. And pulled her in for the kiss."

All this "common interests" "getting to know each other" crap is secondary to PASSION. That's what you need to add to these boring dates. Hell, I'm not even sure they are dates. Yeah, it's really great that you're such a good listener with her and blah blah blah. The girls I've dated that were the most into me....I mostly communicated through a series of grunts. And you're talking about "remembering things about her"...that'd be cute if you were in 6th grade.

God gave you that testosterone for a reason. Stop with the romance novel crap and put those balls to use.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:

Great Successsssss

Awesome. Congrats.