3 days exclusive with the BPD. She is already a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissSnatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post!

Oxymoron of the day: "Exclusive with a BPD"

Been there- done that - got the BPD scars to prove it. I'm out, banging when _I_ feel like it, and enjoying the hell out of my life now.

I've been enjoying the show- watching this guy self-destruct. Should I enjoy such a spectacle? Not at first. But when, time and again, he is advised by some VERY wise men that are many years my junior, to bail and he refuses to listen, well, I consider it to be entertainment from that point forward.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch another emotional-suicide-in-the-making...

No wait- I need to contribute something of value here:

Get the f&*k OUT! Do what the f&*k you're told!

Ask yourself this: "What does "my" BPD have to gain?" and ask yourself "What to these MEN here have to gain?".

One will gain your soul. The other will save it.

Wise-up before it's too late.

Now back to the show...

Carry on.

Reaction score
Me and this BPD are perfect for each other.

None of you are me. I'm a crazy m-therf/cker and I need a crazy b!tch to be happy.

Deal with it! The most FUNNY thing is I find guys here with NO WOMEN AT ALL telling me to dump the girl. They need to just keep to themselves.

The most wise people who know me agree that this girl and I are the perfect match.

Put that in your pipes and smoke it!

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Vlad wtf? Why are you attracted to these types of chicks? You got a major problem dude.

This is true... my girlfriend often forgets to take the pill... forgets.... sometimes she doesn't even care. She says she doesn't want to be pregnant but I know deep down she is really into it. I stand beside her most days while she takes it... make sure you do the same.

I know she wants a kid she told me. I'll call her out on that sh!t tonight when she tries to pull the no condom thing. I'm going to say "DAMN girl we have been going out a week and you already want to start popping out babies? Homey don't play that!"

And when she DOES b!tch about the condom tonight, I'm putting it in her a$$. She already let me know she wants me to do it to her. I got a big bottle of Jager I'm about to start hitting. And I got a bottle of lube with this b!tches name on it. I've never really tried this before, ESPECIALLY with a freak like this who enjoys it.

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
PM me when you end up on the Maury show. I swear your life is probably like this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSzPN8HqEc&feature=related

At least she is honest about wanting a kid. She just says "not right now." HMMM... how about 9 months from now beyotch?

The girl is basically covertly telling me she wants to get preggo. The allergic to condoms thing, not wanting to use them with me.

This is woman translation for : PLEASE KNOCK ME UP. She is telling me what she wants just not directly.

I predict if I date this girl for a few months (and dont knock her up) she will start demanding marriage and if I refuse she will be gone. She is already asking me if I got her ring yet.:rolleyes:

KissSnatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Next time she tells me not to use the rubber, I'll direct her to the front door!!
Noonish.

Vlad the Impaler said:
And when she DOES b!tch about the condom tonight, I'm putting it in her a$$.
Evening.

I hate to say it but it looks like you're a lost cause. But please, by all means, continue forward.

When I was a kid people self-destructed in the privacy of their own homes. Nowadays the Internet brings it right into the livingroom for all to see.

I'm tellin' ya- you can't BUY this kind of entertainment!

You've had some solid MEN who really care(d) step up and do their best to help you out. You've paid them no respect whatsoever and instead, essentially, spit in their faces. Keep playing your cards this way and when your meltdown happens, and it WILL happen, 'cuz you're playing with the devil herself, you'll be standing there with your testicles in a cup, whining, crying, and asking for help, and you'll be lucky if anyone bats an eye as they walk on by.

Brings to mind a fable called "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"...

You make a mockery of this forum and the good MEN who have tried to protect you from yourself.

Carry on.

Reaction score
Alright.

I can admit when I was wrong. And I was wrong as hell!

It is so over with the BPD LOL!

Thank god I could see through her sh!t.

She came over tonight. We had fun and she was drinking wine and I had her taking shots so she was REAL messed up. We got freaky and I stuck it in every hole for a few hours.

Then something REALLY weird happened. She passed out, and she kept calling me "Adam".

I didn't think much of it I thought she was just tripping. Then we f/cked again and she was passed out. Then her cell phone was going off AGAIN. I couldn't sleep so I checked it out. Lo and behold some guy named ADAM was texting her.

That was it. I raised hell and she woke up. I was like WTF? Why are you calling me Adam and some prick named Adam is texting you?

I threw her phone against the wall and broke it. Then I woke her up and broke it again. I told her to get the f/ck out of my house.

Then I took the remainder of her phone and threw it in the parking lot. I told her again to get out.

Finally she left my house and on the way out I offered her a chance to explain herself. She just said "I am going to send you a bill for my property"

I said "get out you stupid *****" and she left while I slammed the door in her face.

Wow, what an experience.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow LOL did you really bust her phone and then kick her out? BPD or not you should've known she was a lying, cheating ho just like she was the last time you were with her and she was getting booty calls. A woman's past behavior is a good predicter of her future behavior.

Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Wow LOL did you really bust her phone and then kick her out? BPD or not you should've known she was a lying, cheating ho just like she was the last time you were with her and she was getting booty calls. A woman's past behavior is a good predicter of her future behavior.

Yes. I broke her phone and kicked her out.

The b!tch came back and rang my bell because she left something at my place. I asked her to explain herself and she just said

"i'm gonna send you a bill for my property"

I told her to get out and I slammed the door in her face.

Reaction score
HAHAHA she is calling me threatening me that I destroyed her property.

I told her to go suck a d!ck, one that is not mine.

Time to go sarging!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Then something REALLY weird happened. She passed out, and she kept calling me "Adam".
Ouch! Not good. :nono:

She doesn't know you from Adam. How cliche!?

Cheers!

KissSnatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
It is so over with the BPD LOL!
I would hazard a guess that it's only beginning...

For your sake let's hope that I'm wrong. VERY wrong.

Carry on.

Reaction score
KissSnatcher said:
I would hazard a guess that it's only beginning...

For your sake let's hope that I'm wrong. VERY wrong.

Carry on.

Could last night have been another sh!t test?

She has been feeding me tests all day every day and I have been passing them.

Could this be the ultimate test? Calling me that guys name, and having him text her? I TOLD her to turn off the phone and she didnt. Its like she wanted me to see.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, youre lucky she didnt call the police on you and have you arrested for domestic violence. Cops dont even ask, as soon as they see some sort of violent display, YOU ARE arrested.

Secondly, Vlad is mynameisnobody over from nextlevelgame. He was notorious for starting threads that lasted 15 pages, much like this one, where posters would give him great advice, and he would just ignore it like he does here. He was finally banned. (I should point out that I was as well, though that was for calling Iqqi out on her foolishness) Anyway, he doesnt want help, in fact he revels in this drama. It feeds his needs. He is as much BPD as any of these girls he has dated. Maybe more so.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In just adding to my post and what you are up against with a BPD, in a matter of a few months when I dated one, she claimed she got raped in a parking lot, slit her wrist right in front of me---wide open---luckily the long way and not across although it was still an inch deep, cut her forehead while she was taking out the trash and claimed some guy did it to her (this was all done to get my attention), and finally when i broke up with her, cut herself after I left and then called the police and claimed I beat her up. I spent 2 days in jail, spent $1500 on a lawyer, and had to attend a domestic violence class for 15 weeks. Of course all charges were dropped, but thats not the point. You just don't mess around with BPD women. Just thinking of it gives me the shudders.

Reaction score
She is denying that she called me Adam BEFORE I saw the I love you text from him. She says he is a "friend" and she has never been with the guy. Calling me a friends name huh? LOL. She was drunk but I remember her calling me Adam while she was half asleep and I was like WTF?

Then the phone said Adam and I flipped.

I wouldn't have cared about the texts if she didn't call me his name BEFORE I saw her phone.

I should pay her for the phone I destroyed. She will send one of her AFC's to stab me. Plus it's the right thing to do.

She is denying and denying but she is STILL saying we are cool as long as I pay for the phone I destroyed.

I gotta stay away from this girl.

I am talking to the Peruvian again. I am relighting that flame and running away from this BPD.

Reaction score
Is there any chance this Adam is just some AFC obsessed with her and she called me that name by mistake while tired and drunk? Maybe she wants me to be like this Adam guy obsessing and acting AFC over her.

Eh, its a long shot.

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
In just adding to my post and what you are up against with a BPD, in a matter of a few months when I dated one, she claimed she got raped in a parking lot, slit her wrist right in front of me---wide open---luckily the long way and not across although it was still an inch deep, cut her forehead while she was taking out the trash and claimed some guy did it to her (this was all done to get my attention), and finally when i broke up with her, cut herself after I left and then called the police and claimed I beat her up. I spent 2 days in jail, spent $1500 on a lawyer, and had to attend a domestic violence class for 15 weeks. Of course all charges were dropped, but thats not the point. You just don't mess around with BPD women. Just thinking of it gives me the shudders.

Thanks for the post. This got me thinking.

I am now HIGHLY SUSPICOUS she ORCHESTRATED this whole thing with the Adam guy. She calls me his name a few times, and then a few minutes later she gets a text from him? AND she refused several demands from me to turn off her phone so I could sleep it was beeping so loud from the text. I HAD to pick it up and see.

I can just imagine it now she and her girlfriends orchestrated this whole thing because I have been passing all her tests and these type of girls live on pushing our buttons.

I fell into the trap! There is no Adam. They are laughing at me right now!

In a sick way I want her MORE after this guy was supposedly sending her I love you texts. She is very cool with me still, saying she will come over tomorrow!

What do you think?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Thanks for the post. This got me thinking.

I am now HIGHLY SUSPICOUS she ORCHESTRATED this whole thing with the Adam guy. She calls me his name a few times, and then a few minutes later she gets a text from him? AND she refused several demands from me to turn off her phone so I could sleep it was beeping so loud from the text. I HAD to pick it up and see.

I can just imagine it now she and her girlfriends orchestrated this whole thing because I have been passing all her tests and these type of girls live on pushing our buttons.

I fell into the trap! There is no Adam. They are laughing at me right now!

In a sick way I want her MORE after this guy was supposedly sending her I love you texts. She is very cool with me still, saying she will come over tomorrow!

What do you think?
What I think is you should not have any more dealings with this crazy b!tch. I would bet that she is fvcking some guy named Adam. And even if she did orchestrate to call you Adam and for someone to text her while you were together that's even more deranged and disturbing. The timing and all is totally impluasible anyway. This is the same thing that happened last time you had a blow out with her, some guy texting her while you were with her. When will you ever learn and accept the fact that she's a lying, cheating ho?

Status
Not open for further replies.