3 days exclusive with the BPD. She is already a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
don't feed the troll guys, we already have his dozen-page epic denial of advice still fresh on the first page... your advice is being ignored.
Exactly!

I've seen this so many times before and not just on this forum or type of forum. Notice how they always have an excuse or only respond to guys telling them what they want to hear. And they post a ton, responding to every post.

Male Attention *****s!

Reaction score
game.r said:
Exactly!

I've seen this so many times before and not just on this forum or type of forum. Notice how they always have an excuse or only respond to guys telling them what they want to hear. And they post a ton, responding to every post.

Male Attention *****s!

The haters are ganging up on me. Somebody save me! :cheer:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously i think she just wanted the control... however, if a gal is looking to get knocked up, they can't do it everyday as it dwindles down your sperm count and she gets immune to your sperm.
that's why couples who are "trying " for a baby don't do it all the time. they wait weeks until she is ovulating to do it.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy should change his name to Vlad the Inhaler

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Everything else is pretty much a cakewalk I know I can get other women.

Next time she tells me not to use the rubber, I'll direct her to the front door!!

Or.................. You can use the back door. :D

Cheers!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy going on national tv and talking about getting abused by a woman is the most asinine thing I've ever heard. And exactly what the homofeminist media told him to say.

Anyone here into lawn equipment? The Ferris IS5001Z is the pinnacle of commercial mowers. 72" deck, four wheel independent suspension, contour deck rollers, and the cherry on top is a 34 hp Caterpillar diesel. In a lawnmower! Can you believe it!?

Reaction score
Danger said:
Vlad,

You are beyond saving.....if you truly wanted away from her then you wouldn't be sexing her up or wanting to.

Where did I ever say I want to get away from her? I like the broad.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
A guy going on national tv and talking about getting abused by a woman is the most asinine thing I've ever heard. And exactly what the homofeminist media told him to say.

Anyone here into lawn equipment? The Ferris IS5001Z is the pinnacle of commercial mowers. 72" deck, four wheel independent suspension, contour deck rollers, and the cherry on top is a 34 hp Caterpillar diesel. In a lawnmower! Can you believe it!?
yea in general i agree about guys going on TV and *****ing, but i think this guy has taken one for the team. Hopefully there are alot of betas stuck in his situation who he gave the courage to do something about it. And he's revealed that that type of behavior is unacceptable from your wife.

As for the mower... that is impressive! pretty freaking sweet imo.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get sheepskin condoms,then she has no excuses. She'll work up a lie for that too, Get ready to be a guest star on MTV's real world-it will be your life for the next 18 years.

Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Get sheepskin condoms,then she has no excuses. She'll work up a lie for that too, Get ready to be a guest star on MTV's real world-it will be your life for the next 18 years.

I'm going to tell her I got the sheepskin but it's really the usual old Trojans. She was sending me texts today "come over tonight I need you and your d!ck bad". It turned me on just reading her texts. I went over to her house but I didn't try to get with her. I dropped by just to say Hi for 45 min and left. She knows I don't need her p/ssy I can get that anywhere.

That's right. My horrible BPD girlfriend owns her own house and I can go there whenever I want. Tonight she told me she would give me a key if I wanted one. I don't want one.

I am used to girls wanting me to knock them up. This is the 3rd one who has tried to trap me and I almost fell for it but sosuave helped me see the light. I have seen the light and I WILL wear the condom or I will go without sex. It's up to her. She is coming to my place tonight for the night so we will have the moment of truth then.

Reaction score
DonS said:
Vlad will have this biitch knocked up within 7 days. Who wants to take that bet.

Want to hear something funny? She tells me she is "not fertile" and she can't get preggo unless she takes medicine. At the same time, she tells me she is on birth control pills.

Why would she be on BC if she is infertile? It doesn't make sense. I'm not going to knock her up.

When we went out before she convinced me it was safe and I banged her for 2 months without a condom. Maybe I just got lucky she didn't get preggo?

Maybe she is telling the truth and she is on the pill. Who knows? But I realize I can't take the chance no matter how "in love" I feel with this girl.

Maybe she was telling the truth before, but now she is taking pills TO GET preggo.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
So I had the exclusive talk with the BPD. I like this girl more than the other plates so I am not concerned with losing my other plates.

I'm not ruling out messing around on this girl, she is already a headache. These sh!t tests have been non stop and they are continuing as I type this!

1) Ever since the talk, she has held out on the sex and even kissing! Twice she has gotten me all hot and bothered into the bed like she wants sex, and then rolls over! The first time I left her alone in the bed, the second time I was drunk and passed out on her. I got sex in the morning both times but it's still unnacceptable.

2) She said she might come over Sat night and ended up hanging with her girlfriend. I was just like F-ck it. It was a test to see if I would get controlling and possessive.

3) She came over Sun morning. No sex. She would barely even kiss me. This is the 3rd strike already! She also told me to take her to the mall and take her shopping she wants some clothes and me to pay. Take yourself shopping, b!tch!

I ignored her ever since she left Sunday. She was texting me tonight "now that you got me, you ignore me"

I decided to call her out on her BS. I said "now that you got me, you wont even kiss me anymore. That sh!t is unacceptable"

She just replied "Why are you so mean?"

I'm still deciding whether or not to reply.

Bottom line, I want to see what this girl is made of thats why I had the exclusive talk. I do NOT expect her to be faithful at all. I am keeping myself ready to walk at a moments notice.

Oh yeah, she wants to do it without the condom again. She swears she is still on the pill.
You are a fvckin idiot and I dont know why people bother responding to these posts. You dont take any of the advice on board

You think she is BPD, but you "go exclusive". I dont think you had other plates. If you did, you would not settle for this **** and you would not have this ****

Act like a man and ditch the ****in drama. Seriously. You are a 30 year old man, not a 14 year old high school girl. You should be banned from making any new threads until your balls drop

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
This guy should change his name to Vlad the Inhaler
HAHAHA, priceless , :rockon:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game.r said:
Jon Gosselin on Marriage to Kate: "I'm never going back to that lifestyle" http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv...ate-never-going-back-that-life-style-20090907

Also claimed that she "abused' him during 10 years of marriage... discuss
This is sicker that those wackjob women who marry badazz alcoholic,drugdealing criminals who beat them up weekly BUT,they still have four kids together along the way and then she appears on Oprah or Dr Fill with her pathetic "poor me, I'm a victim" story.

Who forced Gosselin to stay around and father eight kids to that baitch. Thats a lot of hate sex.

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
You are a fvckin idiot and I dont know why people bother responding to these posts. You dont take any of the advice on board

You think she is BPD, but you "go exclusive". I dont think you had other plates. If you did, you would not settle for this **** and you would not have this ****

Act like a man and ditch the ****in drama. Seriously. You are a 30 year old man, not a 14 year old high school girl. You should be banned from making any new threads until your balls drop

I'm happy. That means I am better than all you sad, miserable haters. Do you walk around with a frown or is it just online? I walk around with a smile.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I'm happy. That means I am better than all you sad, miserable haters. Do you walk around with a frown or is it just online? I walk around with a smile.
Then why the fvck are you constantly asking for advice here?

Grow a pair of balls and sort your **** out

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Then why the fvck are you constantly asking for advice here?

Grow a pair of balls and sort your **** out

I'm posting my sh!t up for entertainment so cool people can respond.

You do not fit into the cool category.

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
You dont take any of the advice on board

What advice did I not take on this board?

"Dump the b!tch"?

Great advice!

Or I should listen to Trent and not date Hispanic people because they have AIDS? That Peruvian was the LEAST slutty girl I have ever dated. She didn't even know how to blow me. And that's why I dumped her!

What a joke this place has become! If I should be banned, you should both be banned a hundred times.

The only great advice I have gotten here is "WEAR THE FVCKING CONDOM" and I am taking it, don't worry. Try not to lose any sleep worrying about if my pecker is covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.