3 dates then it all went very wrong?!

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right DJ's need convincing that this would not be a good thing to do.

Went out drinking lastnight with a friend of mine whos a real player. Hes one of those guys who is a complete natural and all the women gravitate towards him. Hes slept with most women worth sleeping with in our town so I figure his perspective was worth getting. Anyway after telling him my recent dating experience he told me that he thinks Ive got 'stuff to work with' and I should send her a txt in a week or so basically saying 'I realise I fVcked up by being to weary and laid back and Im kicking myself for it'. After showing him a number of pictures of her (on her facebook page) he reckons shes 'punching above her weight' with me anyway and probably knows this, hence her throwing herself at me.

After 10 beers sending her a 'I fVcked up txt' sounded like a good idea, fortunately I deleted her number (its in the drawer on a piece of paper though) out my phone before I went out drinking as I knew Id end up sending her some drunken bVll**** at 2am.

However:

On the one hand I feel as If Ive got nothing to lose, we have no mutual friends (well we have one but its a distant friend I never see), we dont live in the same town, we dont move in the same social circles and all things considered she wouldnt be able to really damage my reputation or anything. My player friend thinks that by her saying things like 'I had a great time, it was a shame it didnt work out, we get on really well' in her blow off txt shows shes still got some level of interest and that If I got 3 relatively decent dates outta her she must have had quite a high level of attraction (despite me fvcking it up). Im not so sure as I suspect she was just being polite by saying all this in her blow off txt and was letting me down gently. But I figure explaining myself would probably make me feel better to some extent and if I can maybe get a lay outta it all the better (however unlikely it may be).

On the other hand its probably a pointless exercise as she will either not respond or send back a 'thats nice but I didnt feel a connection' txt. Plus its not really my style to do this sorta thing anyway and I cant be bothered being friends with her just for politeness sake and with her already mentioning Im her 'friend' I cant really be bothered liasing with some chick who just wants to be friends.

Well DJ's, should I txt her???

Edit: Literally as I was typing this post, this chick has text me. Basically saying the usual stuff she has been saying by txt over the past few weeks (e.g. about her day etc). I cant work out whether she just genuinely wants to be friends or if shes showing interest again. In my experience when Ive been blown off (or when Ive blown off a chick) I dont follow up with usual text routine regardless of us 'being friends' or not. Ive not responded. Not sure what to do.

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
what do you WANT?
A lay off her. Risky though as I obv still like her (im not every remotely as interested in my backup) and shes got trouble written through her like a stick of Brighton rock.

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont mean to harp on guys as this thread should probably be left alone now but could do with some insight into the way this chick is acting.

Three days after the awful 3rd date she is STILL txting me in the same way she was throughout our dating experience. Shes initiating contact first (every morning as usual). Yesterday I was drinking throughout the day at a music festival I went to so I figured Fvck it I'll play along and txt back. Anyway we had usual back and forward banter all day and night via txt. I was being super cheeky and busting on her as usual (outright calling her names, suggesting shes mental because she didnt want me etc etc).

But today I awoke and shes txt me again and Im at the point now where I really cant be bothered. I replied with a pretty cold txt (first time Ive ever txted her such an unresponsive txt). If she just wants to txt as 'friends' Im not really interested. Why the hell is she bothering to carry on like this when she made it clear only two days ago she thinks we dont have any 'chesmistry' and that Im good for a 'friend'. Sure I dont want to be rude and tell her to fvck off but I cant be bothered wasting my time if Im not going to get at least a lay outta it. Id rather focus my efforts elsewhere.

Plus tbh her doing this is making me suspect she is an AW and has some sort of issues going on with men, which puts me off her really. The fire I felt after rejection on Wednesday has died now and Im in a much better position to just move on and forget about her but if theres a chance I can get a lay outta this I dont wanna pass it up. Shes online dating so obv will be gettting plenty of attention off men and have plenty of chances to meet men so I dont get why shes still seeking attention off me.

Should I just ignore her from now on (I think this might be my best option)?? Or carry on and see where it goes?? Maybe be less chatty and be more distant by txt or just completely bail out?

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God the OP is a whiny b1tch! Just fcking fcking fck her for Christ's sake. Or not, Jesus! Who cares?

I will say something: a girl will get insulted when she gives a guy blatant signals and he doesn't act on it.

I don't blame them. If a girl rejects me, it p1sses me off, it does. Well, refusing to fck a girl who is blatantly making it obv that she wants it, that's pretty much the same as a rejection, hence why they get p1ssed off.

OP: send her a text saying "come to my house, lets get drunk" if you want to screw her. If not, stop whinging about it.