2nd annual approach anxiety competition

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up on last weekends numbers

Last weekend was crazy, went to a part of town i don't usually go to for nights out. So with the follow ups i wanted to keep it short and straight to the point.

Beth(hb7) called her during the day, went to voicemail, left no message and texted her instead. Got a reply 3 hours later. i asked her how she was and if she had a good time the other night. She answered pretty quickly, then i asked her out and we have a date set up for this friday. I haven't made any other contact with her since tuesday.

Sam(hb6) called her straight after Beth, no answer, sent a text no reply

Lauren(hb8) called her and she picked up we talked for a bit usual bla bla asked her out, she said she was busy this week and will get in touch to let me know about next week.

Becky(hb9) This woman might not be a hb9 to others but she fun king makes me crazy. She is married and very close friends with a couple i was best man to 2 years ago. We always flirt when we see each other, the reason i asked for her number; my friend told me that her husband is not giving her enough so she is looking else where and the hubby is ok with it.
So i called her up and we are gonna meet up next week during the day.

Lisa(hb7.5) called and got the answering machine, texted and got a reply with in the hour, she said she was wasted and doesn't remember me.

So this is my follow up, to be fair i wasn't that bothered with how these go apart from becky. I have three good plates going at the mo and don't have enough time for more plates but at the same time you can never have enough plates.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
Last weekend was crazy, went to a part of town i don't usually go to for nights out. So with the follow ups i wanted to keep it short and straight to the point.

Beth(hb7) called her during the day, went to voicemail, left no message and texted her instead. Got a reply 3 hours later. i asked her how she was and if she had a good time the other night. She answered pretty quickly, then i asked her out and we have a date set up for this friday. I haven't made any other contact with her since tuesday.

How did your date go?

Sam(hb6) called her straight after Beth, no answer, sent a text no reply

She's out.

Lauren(hb8) called her and she picked up we talked for a bit usual bla bla asked her out, she said she was busy this week and will get in touch to let me know about next week.

Try contacting her later in the week. If she doesn't respond, I would go NC and then cute her loose.

Becky(hb9) This woman might not be a hb9 to others but she fun king makes me crazy. She is married and very close friends with a couple i was best man to 2 years ago. We always flirt when we see each other, the reason i asked for her number; my friend told me that her husband is not giving her enough so she is looking else where and the hubby is ok with it.
So i called her up and we are gonna meet up next week during the day.

You must make an ethical decision about this. Would you want some other dude banging your chick only so that you can keep her because you have you idea how to handle her?

Lisa(hb7.5) called and got the answering machine, texted and got a reply with in the hour, she said she was wasted and doesn't remember me.

She's very likely to be a party girl, let her go.

So this is my follow up, to be fair i wasn't that bothered with how these go apart from becky. I have three good plates going at the mo and don't have enough time for more plates but at the same time you can never have enough plates.
Lots of plates is awesome. I'm curious to know how you're doing with them, though, how you interact, etc. Give us a follow up!

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Lots of plates is awesome. I'm curious to know how you're doing with them, though, how you interact, etc. Give us a follow up!
Having time or making time for these girls is a matter of not being lazy and prioritising responsibilities. For me it is really simple, family, work then girls. At the moment i'm working days which means that i have a lot of free time in the evenings. I make sure i have at least one day a week for family, two days for friends and the rest i spread my plates. I prioritise the girls as well, the ones with the highest IL get priority.
In general my tactic with all the girls, weather it be by phone, text and face to face, I tend to let my intentions be known, depending on the situation and the girl it will be subtle or direct. I try to gauge their IL quickly and make my moves accordingly. I have found that so long as you don't make them feel like a slut you have a massive advantage.
By phone I'm always direct and have a plan and the call doesn't go on for more than 3 to 4 minutes. I start with the usual< Hey how are you, how's your day going bla bla, let them talk, when they ask me the same i'm usually vague and don't give any specific info, then i ask if they are free on a certain day and if they wanna do what ever and take it from there.
I'm even more direct over text. To me texting is a bit like mine field it's very hard to gauge the meaning sometimes. Having said this i have to master the texting game, girls these days tend to be more receptive to texts than getting a phone call.
In person is where i go for it, few weeks ago i had a long conversation with my wing about what i need to improve in face to face interactions. He basically told me that i'm not escalating kino enough. So i try to make contact from the get go, when i meet them i go for a massive hug i always kiss them either a peck on the cheek or on the lips if we have already made out. Also he told me to keep compliments to a minimum, basically to only tell them they are hot if we are in bed or making out. I keep good eye contact and i smile my all knowing smile often, my body language i keep neutral. I think it's important to let them know you are attracted but not to be too full on.
Conversations are easy for me, i ask them questions about them selves and let them roll with it i give away little of my self and at the same time i make jokes where appropriate. After reading how to make friends and influence people by dale carnegie, i find that once an element of trust has been established the girls tend to relax more if they feel they can talk to you about their life. This also makes them feel attached more.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i could say i have talked to someone, but i haven't things haven't been going well for me lately, a lot of self loathing followed by violent sickness.

will be posting up my well soon though so, might help me work out what needs to get done.

i will keep following this thread tho, if anything comes up i will post here. i don't really have the balls yet to open some random. i'm good at situation opening how ever. though no situation has come up yet

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
i wish i could say i have talked to someone, but i haven't things haven't been going well for me lately, a lot of self loathing followed by violent sickness.

will be posting up my well soon though so, might help me work out what needs to get done.

i will keep following this thread tho, if anything comes up i will post here. i don't really have the balls yet to open some random. i'm good at situation opening how ever. though no situation has come up yet

It's all good. You were 5th out of 23. I believe you tried this last year and didn't get out of the first round. You did great to get as far as you did, take this as a learning experience and build up on it.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zero strikes:
roman81.

one strike:
Rubato
YoungRocketship
DonJuanit0

Semi-Finals Challenge

Approach 10 HB8+s and attempt to number close at least half of them. you have until next Thursday. Happy sarging!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
It's all good. You were 5th out of 23. I believe you tried this last year and didn't get out of the first round. You did great to get as far as you did, take this as a learning experience and build up on it.
wow. i didn't think i did that well. maybe i should start giving myself some credit. i mean i though i did pretty crappy. i didn't even know i signed up last year,

i guess things are moving along even at a slow pace huh?

good luck to the rest of the guys.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
wow. i didn't think i did that well. maybe i should start giving myself some credit. i mean i though i did pretty crappy. i didn't even know i signed up last year,

i guess things are moving along even at a slow pace huh?

good luck to the rest of the guys.

Give more credit to yourself. You are a lot better than you think you are, just looking at how many guys you beat out in this competition alone proves that.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
semi bummp here.

i went to this cafe last week, there is a ok blond that works there, has pink steaks in her hair.

i went in to get 2 coffee's but i forgot my wallet. so i had to nip out and go across the street to get some money.

when i came back, she was on the phone so i couldn't get to talk to her.
i went there today to get some food and pointed at me and said.

" i remember you"

i said " yeah the guy without the wallet" and smiled.

so now i have something to work on HEHE.

anyway that's my update.

might go in there and see her again, i don't expect anything to happen between us, though would be good to practice my game on her. next time i see her might ask for her number.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, assuming nobody posts anything tomorrow or Thursday, then Roman81 will be the winner by default. More details will come once we have the last man standing, whoever that may be.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think some people will come in late.

i hope this thread doesn't die after we crown the winner.

i liked posting in here. going to make a journal i think.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just moved to a new city been here about a week. The last challenge is almost impossible for me to do, as i'm really busy with my job and getting my new house in order. Having said that I managed one night out by myself and approached 6 girls in varying sets not all were hb8's, got 2 numbers(I'll post the interactions later) one girl was hb8 and the other a hb7. All in all I recon I ought to the whole comp from beginning just so I can get some plates spinning asap.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
I have just moved to a new city been here about a week. The last challenge is almost impossible for me to do, as i'm really busy with my job and getting my new house in order. Having said that I managed one night out by myself and approached 6 girls in varying sets not all were hb8's, got 2 numbers(I'll post the interactions later) one girl was hb8 and the other a hb7. All in all I recon I ought to the whole comp from beginning just so I can get some plates spinning asap.

Alright, still would like to see them, but yeah if the other three do not post by tomorrow before midnight, then you win the tournament.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
semi bummp here.

i went to this cafe last week, there is a ok blond that works there, has pink steaks in her hair.

i went in to get 2 coffee's but i forgot my wallet. so i had to nip out and go across the street to get some money.

when i came back, she was on the phone so i couldn't get to talk to her.
i went there today to get some food and pointed at me and said.

" i remember you"

i said " yeah the guy without the wallet" and smiled.

so now i have something to work on HEHE.

anyway that's my update.

might go in there and see her again, i don't expect anything to happen between us, though would be good to practice my game on her. next time i see her might ask for her number.
Getting better, but strike while the iron's hot next time.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations Roman81! You are the winner of the 2nd annual anti-approach anxiety competition! A lot of you have relly moved into the middle-tier of DJs judging from the results of this competition.

As champion, not only do you get to claim your championship in your signature, but I will rep you on sight for at least the next 6 months. Oh and you are now certified to start helping out the noobs on this site now! :D

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Congratulations Roman81! You are the winner of the 2nd annual anti-approach anxiety competition! A lot of you have relly moved into the middle-tier of DJs judging from the results of this competition.

As champion, not only do you get to claim your championship in your signature, but I will rep you on sight for at least the next 6 months. Oh and you are now certified to start helping out the noobs on this site now! :D
Well done, Roman! I will rep you once for all your work.

You just made your future much more exciting and added more poonani diversity :up:

I look forward to working with you.