2 guys, 1 girl

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
12 Times orange-red
OK...
I have a little problem. I really like this girl, but she likes me and another guy. She likes me more, but she was high (on minor drugs) and the other guy, my friend took advantage of her. He made out with her for like 2 minutes straight, in front of me. She apologized, how should I handle this?
Thanks ahaead of time...
:confused:

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably one of those girls that uses drugs as an excuse to be a slvt so just find another girl.. hell if thats an excuse she might use it if you ever go out and you find her sleepin with another guy :eek:

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah,
I know her man! it was her first time too! But ill think about wat u said

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well on a posative side i just realized my best friend has been going out with this girl for a few months now and right before they went out she made out with another one of our good friends, u still hava chance..

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
score! lol...thanks man, ill ask her out tomorrow, ill let you know how it goes

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way i see it...

Chicks make mistakes, and if u say that u know her and that she IS trustworthy, then dont give up on her, give it another go and see what happens.

After all, she never tried to hide it from u, and seeing as thiough she kissed him right infront of u, MUST mean that she was really out of it.

But as for your "friend", if i were u, i would tell him to F*ckoff, because if he was a friend he wouldnt do that to you!

Goodluck with the girl man;)

Laterz ...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how good of a friend is this "friend"?

btw am i only one who would next a girl who was making out with my "friend" RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?

"Thinking" shes trustworthy can get you into trouble. Shes trustworthy if she ACTS trustworthy, not because you think so.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VIVAlasVEGASBaby
how good of a friend is this "friend"?

btw am i only one who would next a girl who was making out with my "friend" RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?

"Thinking" shes trustworthy can get you into trouble. Shes trustworthy if she ACTS trustworthy, not because you think so.
This "friend" of his, is

NOT a true friend, and like i said, i would tell him to F*ckoff right there and then.

And his gf... well, she WAS drunk/out of it, and she DIDNT have control over the situation, OR herslef, so u cant really blame her fully, except for the fact that she allowed herself to get to such a state.

So what i would do if this was MY gf, and i really DID love her, is that i would tune her (in a nice but meaningfull way) that in the future she must NOT let herself "loose control" and that i am willing to forgive her this time, but if it happens again, i wont forgive her for it. I'll end the convo by saying "I hope u have learnt from your mistakes!"

VIVAlasVEGASBaby: You speak as if she kissed this guys friend while she KNEW what she was doing/had control.... thats where u are mistaken... imagine yourself in that position.. imagine that u went out with ur gf and a few others, and u got soooo drunk that u didnt know what was what and who was who etc... and then ur gf's friend pulls into you! You dont know whats going on, for all u know it could be ur gf thats kissing you.

U see... in THIS case, his gf never expected his friend to make nay moves on her, so she never "put her guard on", and to her, and everyone elses suprise, he DID make a move on her.

So if there is anyone that needs to get told to F*ckoff, its his "friend".

Laterz...

Reaction score
People use alcohol as a crutch for doing things they would normally do anyway.

alcohol lowers inhibitions, it doesn't get rid of them entirely. If a girl hasn't previously thought about making out with me, she won't do it even if really drunk or "high on minor drugs."

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh really?

Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
People use alcohol as a crutch for doing things they would normally do anyway.

alcohol lowers inhibitions, it doesn't get rid of them entirely. If a girl hasn't previously thought about making out with me, she won't do it even if really drunk or "high on minor drugs."
About u saying that ppl use alchohol etc as a crutch for doing things they would normally do anyway, there is truth in that, but in this case i do not belive that THATS what happened.

And just BY THE WAY... when under the influence of too much alchohol or minor drugs, u ARE able to do things that u would normally NEVER even CONSIDER doing. I speak from experiance, personall experiance AND observing others.

Why do you think guys try to get girls that wouldnt touch them when they are sober, drunk? Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Reaction score
Re: oh really?

Originally posted by aequitas
About u saying that ppl use alchohol etc as a crutch for doing things they would normally do anyway, there is truth in that, but in this case i do not belive that THATS what happened.
No, of course you don't, but I think that you're blinded by your feelings for this girl.

And just BY THE WAY... when under the influence of too much alchohol or minor drugs, u ARE able to do things that u would normally NEVER even CONSIDER doing. I speak from experiance, personall experiance AND observing others.
Would you hook up with a fat chick while drunk? I mean a really, morbidly obese one with BO, and an obnoxious personality?

You do things when drunk that you might not normally do otherwise. For instance, I would never hook up with my very close female friends, but if you get me drunk they start to look a whole lot more attractive. I still wouldn't sex them up, but I do have more self control than most people. However, just because I wouldn't hook up with a good friend doesn't mean I haven't considered it or thought about doing it, and it certainly doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy it.

Why do you think guys try to get girls that wouldnt touch them when they are sober, drunk? Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz... [/B]
because they're pathetic.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A&F Brand Cologne said:

No, of course you don't, but I think that you're blinded by your feelings for this girl.
This thread is not about me, so i cannot answer your question.

A&F Brand Cologne said:

Would you hook up with a fat chick while drunk? I mean a really, morbidly obese one with BO, and an obnoxious personality?
I have not been that drunk yet, but i have seen many other very good looking men (models even) do it, and their reaction the next morning is far fro m "calm";) And by the way, this "friend" probably wasnt "obese" , actually, i am willing to bet that this "friend" is far from being ugly. So maybe if this "friend" was obese, then ur statement would be valid, but the chances of this "friend" being obese and unattractive are very slim.

A&F Brand Cologne said:

You do things when drunk that you might not normally do otherwise. For instance, I would never hook up with my very close female friends, but if you get me drunk they start to look a whole lot more attractive. I still wouldn't sex them up, but I do have more self control than most people.
U just threw your whole argument away by saying that, because as u say, most other ppl WONT have enough self control to "control" themselves when in SUCH a drunk state.

I (AeQu|TaS) said:

Why do you think guys try to get girls that wouldnt touch them when they are sober, drunk? Just a thought
and you (A&F Brand Cologne) said in return:

because they're pathetic.

You missed my point... My point was that they do it because they KNOW that the girl WOULDNT have "control" of her actions and WOULD do something that she normally WOULDNT do, which is kiss the guy etc.

Need i say more? :rolleyes:

Laterz...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION!!!! THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE BY WORDS BUT BY ACTIONS!!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
ATTENTION!!!! THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE BY WORDS BUT BY ACTIONS!!!!
So u saying that if i had to get you so drunk that you didnt know what in the world you were doing, and an attractive woman pulled into you and kissed you while u were in a relationship, are u telling me that after u sobered up that u wouldnt expect your girlfriend to forgive you?

Your statement is valid under normal circumstances, not when one is drunk/doesnt have control of him/herself.

Laterz...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i understand what you're trying to say but... my quote corresponds with being on the other side of it. And well to tell you the truth you can STILL control you're actions when being drunk/stoned. I would know.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ireallywantgirls said:

nd well to tell you the truth you can STILL control you're actions when being drunk/stoned. I would know.
Well... i dont know what u consider to be REALLY drunk, but i have seen it with my own eye's, times where my friends were so drunk that they would randomly just collapse, i think the word that they use is "paraletrickly drunk" (excuse the spelling) and when u are stoned you DO have control, so if its just cause ur stoned, then there is no excuse, i was talking about when u are drunk. And yes, you CAN easily reach a stage where u CANNOT control your actions, i say this with such confidence because i have seen it many times with my own eyes.

Laterz...

Reaction score
My bad for mixing you up with the thread starter.

you missed the entire point of what I wrote, though. While I personally wouldn't hook up with a close friend no matter how drunk I got, this does not mean that I wouldn't enjoy it and it doesn't mean that I haven't thought about it.

If I were in a relationship and a hot girl pulled me into a kiss while I was drunk, I absolutely would stop it once I realized what was going on. Anybody who wouldn't is a sh1tty boyfriend and a poor excuse for a man. We're supposed to be in control here.

You really missed the point I was trying to make. Alcohol doesn't change one's opinion or feelings about another person, it just brings them out into the open.

Anyway Legaly, I say you forget about this girl. It's up to you though, some lessons have to be learned and not taught.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'll give you an example. I have sometimes an over-reactive personality. I like to imagine things that may not / may be true. This girl that i really liked pretty much stood me up. I go and drink liquor because i'm depressed. I become more depresed. I think that alcohol just brings the feelings your having and amplifies them.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres only one solution...........gangbanger

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks...

For the record, she was stoned, she is hot and the guy was "good-looking". But I asked her out just today and she said yes so....I dont get it.