2 guys, 1 girl

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Originally posted by legalyillegal
Thanks...

For the record, she was stoned, she is hot and the guy was "good-looking". But I asked her out just today and she said yes so....I dont get it.
Was she ONLY stoned? Not drunk? If thats the case, then this chick probably doesnt REALLY like you, and she is bound to cheat on you!

Goodluck.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aequitas
This "friend" of his, is

NOT a true friend, and like i said, i would tell him to F*ckoff right there and then.

And his gf... well, she WAS drunk/out of it, and she DIDNT have control over the situation, OR herslef, so u cant really blame her fully, except for the fact that she allowed herself to get to such a state.

So what i would do if this was MY gf, and i really DID love her, is that i would tune her (in a nice but meaningfull way) that in the future she must NOT let herself "loose control" and that i am willing to forgive her this time, but if it happens again, i wont forgive her for it. I'll end the convo by saying "I hope u have learnt from your mistakes!"

VIVAlasVEGASBaby: You speak as if she kissed this guys friend while she KNEW what she was doing/had control.... thats where u are mistaken... imagine yourself in that position.. imagine that u went out with ur gf and a few others, and u got soooo drunk that u didnt know what was what and who was who etc... and then ur gf's friend pulls into you! You dont know whats going on, for all u know it could be ur gf thats kissing you.

I know im coming to this late and havnt read the whole thread, but wake up.

a) its not his girlfriend, its some girl he likes. Now, alls fair in love and war. I offered to let my m8 have a girl before me, he said no, he thought he could get her - he failed. I offered to dump her as it traumatised him, he still said no. Did i have to do this, NO, i did it because he was worth more to me than her.
ITS NOT HIS GIRLDFRIEND - him and his friend both like the girl he was too slow, she went for the other guy as he took too long in making his move. She went for what was available. I dont blame her.

b) as A&F said drugs are a crutch for reality, hell i use it as an excuse, when im drunk or high, honest i didnt really mean to do it - i didnt mean to get off with that minger. But i did. They lower your inhibitions, sure you do things you wouldnt do normally, things that u would stop if you thought about it logically.

However, you do what you would do if you were in a dark room on your own and no one would ever know. You dont care about society and your image or reputation. You do what you would love to do, if you did not think out the consequences. You do the instinctive.

Which is pretty much why i act like im high most of the time, cos i dont give a fu(k what others think any more.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was in your position, I would've immediately nexted her.

Since she said yes, I would still run a few tests to see if she's trustworthy.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'd be careful if she was my gf but she is not. If she was my gf i'd foriver her but tell her not to do it again and dont get so dam freaking high or she outs the door. If she cheats like sex wise........ well i cant forgive that. She's gone cause i cant take her back otherwise my ego will turn aFC.