2 beat his A$$ or not???

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
:box: I just responded to a post and this thought popped into my head. 2 beat his A$$ or not that is the question I am asking myself. I dont want to anihilate this guy because he is with my ex, but because...........Here is the story, my fiancce and I split Friday, we called quits because long story short I was sick of her attitude. She has a 2 year old son who called me dad, because I was pretty much the father figure to him as she had custody of him and we were all living together. Okay well Saturday she doesnt go to work, okay I thought she was upset right, huh uh, I was wrong. Sunday I called her parents because I want the engagement ring back I paid multiple thousands for. She is living out there now, so I called them because she wont answer her cell phone, they tell me she is not there, that she is out with Paul, the pile of $hit I want to smear on the ground. This is Mothers day when they tell me this. Then I put 2 and 2 together and I remember a Paul, the night I met her she, Paul was working her. I won that battle, that night. But Saturday night I am at the bar and I noticed a guy lookin at me smiling, I recognized the face, it was Paul. I wasnt in the mood then to start any $hit, I was hunting poon tang. So I nodded at him and went about my way. Now I really want to beat his @ss because that smile was a slap in my face, right? It was a haha I got your ex old lady, 2 days after you 2 seperated, hahaha. I aint laughin now, now I am really really really Pi$$ed Off? Help I wanna start droppin bombs on him!!! What do I do???:box:

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date a hotter girl with no kids :D.I know alot of cases the ex-bf beat down the now-bf and got the beating of his life afterwards,if you think you can take on 6-10 ppl then by all means beat his ass.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the relatively medium sized town that I live in, I am pretty much untouchable. If 6-10 ppl tried to jump me, I would get my a$$ beat, but I would take a couple with me, but the retaliation would be tenfold. I dont want to say it but I am going to, I am a kingpin in my town.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moto, he thinks he got one over on you however time will tell that he did not. its not worth your time or energy. take the high road.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I am not mad that he is seeing my ex, there are alot of reasons why I am are and was done with her. I am mad at the way he presented himself towards me. Like in the movie pulp fiction, feel that burning in your guts, thats pride. Paul just a$$ed out, he's gettin his, and I am gonna get mine.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotoXXX said:
Help I wanna start droppin bombs on him!!! What do I do???
Why even bother asking this question? If you want to beat up the dude so badly, shut up and do it already. Maybe you'll learn something important from the whole experience.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to bust your bubble ,but i bet there was a thing going on way before you all broke up ... and then 'condescensing smile'? might as well wear a sign that says 'kick my azz'. Well, i am not encouraging violence or advocating you to break the law or anything..but i'd smash his face in with a bottle :whistle:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I take a piss right now or not? Common, you are a man! Make a decision. You don't need a forum filled with immature losers to make decisions for you. You are better than that! ;)

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply told him to think on his own, and that he doesn't need a stupid forum to tell him whether he should be someones ass or not.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so the guy got your left overs, big f-in deal. His like a dog, hanging underneath a table wating for a piece of meat to drop down in him mouth. He might think he won, but you know better, and one day you'll run into him again, and you'll have the last laugh.

I'd be more conserned about getting the ring back. Women have a habit of keeping those (unless you wana leave it to her for payment for her "services")

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jealousy is not only a female trait, it's a sign of low self esteem, regardless if you can beat his ass or not.

she's not your problem anymore, regardless of what happened, it's in the past. The best revenge is to move on and live a happy, productive life.

Also, you don't know what's going on in his mind. He might want to be beat YOUR ass for stealing "HIS GIRL" back then and now that you aren't with her anymore, she isn't going to get mad at him for trying to. He might be strapped, his dad might be Al Capone, you never know.

I won't touch the baby thing, but I have tried to hard to not have kids, only to raise someone elses

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares? i see it as you can rationalize it all you want to til the cow comes home.You either take the chance or you don't and it's up to you to decide what to do in the end..it's true, you never know about people know adays- sometimes you have to say 'fvck it' - i know what i did and i have to deal with the consequences..so what? and the whole jealously thing being a weakness? does pride go in that same boat? fvck it then- so be it, call it what you want to ,but if i am having a sh*tty day and some guy that's bonking my ex smiles at me wrong..well 'looky here'.. i'd hate to say it ,but all rationale is thrown out the window and i'd have to smack the guy..enough psychobable,everyone 'wants' to do the 'right thing' but damn sure knows that the 'wrong' thing is definetly more satisfying :D

as for the kid thing,fvck it..if ain't my kid - i got off easy :whistle:
:rockon:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to anihilate this guy because he is with my ex, but because...........
That's exactly why you want to anihilate that guy.

She has a 2 year old son who called me dad, because I was pretty much the father figure to him as she had custody of him and we were all living together.
Please tell me you're joking.

Sunday I called her parents because I want the engagement ring back I paid multiple thousands for.
You can go ahead and write that off as a loss.

Now I really want to beat his @ss because that smile was a slap in my face, right? It was a haha I got your ex old lady, 2 days after you 2 seperated, hahaha.
Actually it was more of a "haha so you're the chump who's spent so much time and money on this chick, not to mention giving her a home and raising her kid, and I've been boning her for two years strings-free, hahaha" smile.

:confused: Seriously bro, you've been here since May 2004? You've got some readin' to do. It's time for you to decide whether to get out of The AFC Matrix now, or wait another 5-10 years and make these mistakes a few more times. Your call.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people make me sick. There is no need or reason to kick anyone's ass.

i know if someone kicked my ass i'd go out of my way to make sure you are rotting in prison and dealing with my civil suit against you for years to come. "but juuuuudge he went out with my woman after I dumped HER." you're an animal who needs put in a cage anyway... running around hitting people just because you got angry.

boohoo your feelings are hurt. They'll heal and this won't mean sh1t to you later on. Well, that's assuming you aren't some dumb animal that can control his emotions and DOESN'T need locked in a cage.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I side with what was said by backbreaker, RedPill and mrRuckus.

Beating people up for this kind of reasons is just ridiculous. Next time take a shotgun with you when you are at it...:trouble: :crazy:
I mean what's this fascination and glorification of violence in the american society? It's just sad...

MotoXXX, I remember seeing in another thread that you said chicks seem to be scared by you, think about what you just wrote down here, maybe they have reasons to.
Think about it...:yes:

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
A better way to go about it is to feel sorry for the poor sap, and communicate it with your actions.

His smirk of self-satisfaction will go away quite quickly when he realizes that he's got the left over-scraps that really aren't worth eating. Taking what someone else doesn't want isn't a real big accomplishment.

Fighting is all well and good if you need to defend yourself or others from bodily harm, but otherwise isn't worth it. There is always a price to pay when you fight, so don't do it unless it's a last resort.

I always think of it like this. Is it worth a few bruised knuckles? Is it worth a night in jail? Is it worth a conviction for assault? Is it worth a $10,000 plastic surgery bill when you are sued?

Any of those is possible when you decide to fight someone, and it doesn't matter if it's mutual. Last "mutual" fight I got into left me with a $5,000 bill to pay for the other guys plastic surgery.

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lock me in a cage? Yeah heard that one before. I think that is what my stepdad told the cops after I head butted him. hahaha.

But once again, the point that most of you are missing is I DO NOT WANT TO SMASH THIS GUY BECAUSE HE IS POUNDING MY LEFT OVERS!!!!! IT IS BECAUSE THE WAY HE PRESENTED HIMSELF TOWARDS ME!!!!!!

So now let me re-phrase this entire scenario..........Is an a$$ beating justified if a guy disrepects you? There is no way this little punk could even come close to attempting to getting an upper hand on me, that is not even a concern of mine. And it all falls back on the fact that if a man thinks he is man enough to fvck another guys old lady, he should probably me man enough to accept the repercussion? correct!!

But, in closing, I am not going to go out looking for this cat. I will see him soon enough. We will see what kind of man he really is. Man or Mouse.