1st date went PERFECT but she ignores me now

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
well just move on. if she is playing games, then she will get to call you. if she is not interested, then it's a good call to move on anyway.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution: approach more girls. Simple. Don't put too much into a woman that hasn't earned your attention.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All good advice in here.....
I might add you should look up Asian lover's youtube vids, and also listen to Aaron B's Upper hand dating blogs....

All of that material pretty much summarizes the DJ Bible...
Made me think of a different way to approach dating myself. Most important is not being outcome dependant..Act like you probably won't be seeing her again.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Everything went awesome. Met this girl at a bar, met up a few days later for drinks. Conversation was awesome, I was dead on with my c&f. She was laughing, lotsa kino both ways. I sent her a text later that night, a inside joke. No response. I called her 2 days later. Nothing. Wtf. Nothing could possibly have gone wrong. What should be my next move?

it was not "perfect" if you did not F close.......... you failed thats why she nexted you.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
it was not "perfect" if you did not F close.......... you failed thats why she nexted you.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Exactly, after reading the thread title, I was expecting a lay report about d!ck in wet pvssy, and instead there are only this about a date which is only one of many which may appear to go well, but not go anywhere after that.

Not point wondering why, move on.

VinceV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was probably giving you buying signals, and when you didn't put her over your shoulder and take her back to your cave she lost interest.

Or maybe:

1) She wasn't really that interested

2) She has 5 guys on the go and one guy she has been chasing for a while just became more available.

3) Maybe after your date she met up with f-buddy and got the seeing to of a lifetime. Instantly forgetting your perfect date.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VinceV said:
Yeah she was probably giving you buying signals, and when you didn't put her over your shoulder and take her back to your cave she lost interest.

Or maybe:

1) She wasn't really that interested

2) She has 5 guys on the go and one guy she has been chasing for a while just became more available.

3) Maybe after your date she met up with f-buddy and got the seeing to of a lifetime. Instantly forgetting your perfect date.
THIS!!!!! RIGHT HERE

It happened to me.....These women are the ulitmate game players.
After your Date she texted someone she probably has history with and got down.....on that dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyck

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Vince. You probably were too caught up with the date and missed the signs and she ended up screwing someone else.

As I mentioned in another post, too many guys miss opportunities because they become the non sexual nice guy on a date when in reality many women just want you too take them somewhere and bang em real hard.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don't want s3x on the first date though and would spur advances in that direction, in particular dates involving coffee.

But if liquor was in the mix, you should be ready and able to hit it.

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything went awesome. Met this girl at a bar, met up a few days later for drinks. Conversation was awesome, I was dead on with my c&f. She was laughing, lotsa kino both ways. I sent her a text later that night, a inside joke. No response. I called her 2 days later. Nothing. Wtf. Nothing could possibly have gone wrong. What should be my next move?
I had the same thing happen to me on Friday. She made out with me. I'm talking hardcore make out. Kissing and stuff.

Then I texted her later asking if she got home OK. No response. Next day I got up early and sent her a "You up yet ?" text. No response. That was it. Lights out for me.

I think I've come to the conclusion that women are state based creatures. That is, in a certain state they will act out, and if they're feeling you they can act like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert but when she get's home she's not in that state, and when she wakes up that morning she for sure not in that state. So you mean little to her. This happens all the time with women, especially with online dating

I'd say your building up too much surface attraction and not enough deep level attraction. High surface attraction happens all the time in bars and clubs and men think they've hit a home run if they manage a a major make out with a woman but often this results in, major flakes, wrong number and no responses to his text

Funny thing is normally i have a rule that is - NEVER KISS A WOMAN IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN'T F*CK HER - So that means zero public displays of affection and save that **** for your crib.

So I'd say next time, when a woman is making out with you, should be the one to pull back, you should be the one to say "Hey !! This **** ain't for free" or smile and say "You think I'm that easy ? Your gonna have to work for this" then get up (Don't even look at her) go to the bar to get another drink. Basically your stealing her frame because it's often women who are the brakes when it comes to sexual escalation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you didn't fvck her things didn't go PERFECT. You shouldn't have texted her later that same night. Move on and find someone else. You need to understand the right mindset before trying anything else.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned OP. I generally force the girl to contact first after the number exchange. It's a good way to guage interest and weed out the flakes before getting too involved. If the girl seems super attracted or super hot and worth going for, I will initiate a text/call a couple days later. Usually a few days before the weekend to make plans. I agree that the late night text was your downfall. You were inconsistent. You did all this C&F stuff, then got home and immediately texted her like a chump who had no other options.