100 per week... MUST attempt #close

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ Yessss 50% huh you devil ?!??!!!

Great job guys, I just woke up about to get get styled up and then hitting up Barnes and Nobles, so I should have a few tonight, hopefully more success here, also going to hit up NYU or Columbia libaries for some graduate students mmmmmm

MIKE T

I agree, being quiet during approach will get you nexted quicker than almost anything else, it sends off these wierd vibes I guess. Mostly tho, the girls just act like they didn't hear you and ignore you completely. The best thing I've found is speak so that people in the close vicinity can overhear you, so that way if she ignores you, she looks like a b!tch to everyone around and she wouldn't risk that out in the daylight...

I damn near scare them when I approach, they look startled but I always get my opener out, at least... just when i'm intimidated my openers are so verbally weak, that's probably why that HB9 blew me off instantly, i had a terrible vibe going in there, I probably whispered... ehh learning experience

-Cod3r

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike T"Loud people aren't scary, quiet people are scary" thanks mike t. i read that quote before, but never keep that in my mind. i'm sure i will from now on. and it's true when u come up and say hi to her with a low voice. she either think u're a stalker or u'll have to repeat it several times cause she didn't hear u and that's annoying for both us.

attraction thanks, i still have alot to catch with u and cod3r especially with the confidence level i have right now. but once my face start to clear up, i'm sure i can get more approaches than i usually do now.

cod3r goodluck at barnes and noble. i'm sure that library technique u were using will work like a charm there. i'm planning to go there tomorrow with a friend. i'll try to convince him to make a movie ticket bet with me to see who get # rejected the most at barnes and noble. i hope he will be up for it.

well, goodluck guys. it's a shame i can't go out today due to my car got mess up bad in a car accident. but i'll made it up tomorrow and mon-wed. but make more approaches on the behalf of me, okay? alright, looking forward to see the field reports.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tight sh!t...keep it up man...I just took a glance at a couple approaches but I noticed the ones were you talk for more than 3 sentences usually end in a better # close %...

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
microphone fiend! glad to see u visiting this thread. i like to read ur approach journal. those black jokes opener are hilarious. it work good for u. but i know i would get jump if i say them. i can see ur confidence level rises and conversation more smooth in last few approaches. u inspire me to create a journal of my own. but i'll wait til i get a lil bit more experience. anyway, keep it up bro. u're doing great.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Yo Mike T, that was a great morsel of truth that stuck with me all of last night when I was talking to people and approaching. I've heard it before, but it was good hearing it again - thanks.

Approach #3 (about 1.5hrs ago...I remember most of it but it's not word-for-word). I saw some chick, sort of latin-looking, thick Hb5 sitting by herself. She looked at me when I was walking and I caught her glance...she didn't waiver her eyes, so I figured I'm in.

ME: Hi...do I know you?
Her: uh...I don't think so
ME: ...oh, well you kind of looked at me in a different way, I thought maybe I know you?
Her: oh, well I was looking at your arm bandage (maybe this was her attempt at starting coversation, lol)
ME: oh, yeah, this is like the new type of bandages they give when you get a shot (it was neon blue)...so what are you doing sitting here by yourself?
Her: Oh, well I'm actually doing a photoshoot for a class
ME: a photoshoot? I don't see you taking any pictures, lol
Her: lol, no I'm actually waiting for the guy to come and take some pictures
ME: oh...I see, so you got yourself looking all good and everything (I made some primping gestures, kind of like mocking/teasing her)
Her: Yeah *smiling*
ME: What is your name?
Her: I'm <name> (and extended her hand out to me)
ME: (I kind of hesitated, took her hand, and started to to shake her hand) My name is ~aA~ ...well, you know I actually have to get going to my car because I have some stuff to do, so why don't you give me your number and we can maybe get to know each other? (I messed up this line totally)
Her: Well okay, I'm around here
ME: Okay cool well here's my phone just punch in your number (handed her my phone)
Her: *dialing it in* ...I don't know how to work your phone.
ME: Just dial the number, I'll add your name myself.
Her: *dialing*
ME: ...haha, so maybe I could tell people I'm dating a model now...lol, with your photoshoot thing
Her: lol (I think somewhat creeped out by my comment)
ME: So...what class is the photo project for?
Her: uh...Astronomy
ME: ...Astronomy? lol, so this guy is taking pictures of you why, because you look like you're from outer space or something? LOL. (I totally cracked myself up with this)
Her: uh...no...uh...well, if you want to spend time with me, I have a really busy schedule and stuff, so...
ME: oh, I see, whatever, I'll call you up sometime

She made solid eye contact the whole time, up until I started creeping her out and threw that insult. Well, I messed up bad at the end, but at least I didn't try to *think* of what to say and just said whatever I felt like saying.

Approaches: 3
# Closes: 2/2

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Yo Mike T, that was a great morsel of truth that stuck with me all of last night when I was talking to people and approaching. I've heard it before, but it was good hearing it again - thanks.

Approach #3 (about 1.5hrs ago...I remember most of it but it's not word-for-word). I saw some chick, sort of latin-looking, thick Hb5 sitting by herself. She looked at me when I was walking and I caught her glance...she didn't waiver her eyes, so I figured I'm in.

ME: Hi...do I know you?
Her: uh...I don't think so
ME: ...oh, well you kind of looked at me in a different way, I thought maybe I know you?
Her: oh, well I was looking at your arm bandage (maybe this was her attempt at starting coversation, lol)
ME: oh, yeah, this is like the new type of bandages they give when you get a shot (it was neon blue)...so what are you doing sitting here by yourself?
Her: Oh, well I'm actually doing a photoshoot for a class
ME: a photoshoot? I don't see you taking any pictures, lol
Her: lol, no I'm actually waiting for the guy to come and take some pictures
ME: oh...I see, so you got yourself looking all good and everything (I made some primping gestures, kind of like mocking/teasing her)
Her: Yeah *smiling*
ME: What is your name?
Her: I'm <name> (and extended her hand out to me)
ME: (I kind of hesitated, took her hand, and started to to shake her hand) My name is ~aA~ ...well, you know I actually have to get going to my car because I have some stuff to do, so why don't you give me your number and we can maybe get to know each other? (I messed up this line totally)
Her: Well okay, I'm around here
ME: Okay cool well here's my phone just punch in your number (handed her my phone)
Her: *dialing it in* ...I don't know how to work your phone.
ME: Just dial the number, I'll add your name myself.
Her: *dialing*
ME: ...haha, so maybe I could tell people I'm dating a model now...lol, with your photoshoot thing
Her: lol (I think somewhat creeped out by my comment)
ME: So...what class is the photo project for?
Her: uh...Astronomy
ME: ...Astronomy? lol, so this guy is taking pictures of you why, because you look like you're from outer space or something? LOL. (I totally cracked myself up with this)
Her: uh...no...uh...well, if you want to spend time with me, I have a really busy schedule and stuff, so...
ME: oh, I see, whatever, I'll call you up sometime

She made solid eye contact the whole time, up until I started creeping her out and threw that insult. Well, I messed up bad at the end, but at least I didn't try to *think* of what to say and just said whatever I felt like saying.

Approaches: 3
# Closes: 2/2

Hey, you started off great, man, but then you fell into the trap that so many guy son this forum do and guys all over. You started trying to make corny jokes. She was thinking finally a completely normal guy is talking to her who isn't blown away by her looks, then you blew it trying to impress her with the jokes. I don't think she's gonna go out with you, but what you did before the jokes was fine. That's all it takes. So just rinse & repeat!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Dude perfeeeect !!!

Haven't had time to post up yet, i'm off to 40/40 club... so i'll have alot to write tommorow... Have fun tonite playaz

-COd3r

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm back with some reports.

Wasn't how i planned it. but the begginging was ok but later on it gotten bad.
so my friend told me today that we're going to this girl's birthday at some guy's party. we meet them at a hooka lounge and chill for nearly two hours. the place was dark so i can't really see anyone face. majority of them look good in the dark hahah. we got to their table and saw two girls(they're fat so i'll give the birthday girl a 3 and the other one a 2) and one guy. my friend introduce me to them, HB3 started laughing when my friend tell them my name. i'm fine with it but she kept doing it later on, so i kinda got annoyed of it. that place bored me, so i started looking around for preys, was hesitate at first. but let move on with the approach.

i walked around and observe first. well, the girls either have a bf or in a group of girls. so i have no choice but to go with the group of girls.

approach 3 there were around 5 girls but i only talked to 3. one of the 5 was on the phone. she's hot but the other girls ain't bad either so i drop her(atleast she won't be a ****block.) so there are hb7, hb7, and the fat hb4.
me:hi, do u get high from doing that?
hb7: no, i never get high at that before.
hb4: it is like cigarette, have u smoke cigarette before?
me: no, *to hb7* what flavor is that?
hb7: strawberry.
me: are there other good flavor?
hb7: yea, blah blah blah.
me: have u try the roses flavor?
hb7: huh?(i hate that,the loud music even make it worse.)
me:*i repeat*
hb7: oh, no
i forgot what i said after that but the fat girls started to get in the conversation. so i said thank u and leave. plus i'm still kinda nervous.

approach 4i came back to my table, so i saw 4 girls sitting on the other side of us. i walk up to them. i didn't pay attention to the left two but the right two are hb5 and hb6.
me: hi, i have a question.
hb6:yes
me: today is my friend's birthday and i don't know what to get her.
hb6:how old is she?
me: 19
hb6:hmm....u should get her perfume.
me: like what?
hb5: victoria secret
me: but she's not really my close friend. i met her here my first time
hb6: oh, u can get her a cheaper one called acostal.
me: does it smell good?
hb6:yea
me; do u used it?
hb6; yea, it have a alligator shape bottle.
once again, i forgot what i say but i say thank and left shortly after.

when i got back to the table, the birthday girl ask me what i say to them? i told it a secret. she them told me they are talking about u. i told i'll tell her if she give me a kiss and she told me i'm a bum( this girl kinda piss me off, but it takes alot to see my evil side.) my friend interrupt and he say he's a bum too. well i guess he save my face. but let get on to approach #5.

approach #5 i had to go the restroom, as i stand there waiting, i saw 4 girls sitting in front of the restroom. let say they're hb7, hb6, hb5 and the other one i don't see clearly. i walk up to them and ask...
me: hi do u know where the restroom is?
hb7: right there *pointed behind me.
me: do guys and girls and share the same one?
hb6: yea
me: how do u feel about that? is it clean?
hb6: yea, it's ok
hb5: as long as the guy don't pee all over it.
*laugh*
me: have u been in there?
hb5: yea
me: is it stink?
hb5: yea, it smell really bad.
hb7: i just breathe with my mouth.
me: hah, or u can take that hooka and bring it in there with u.
*everyone laugh*
for some reason i think i left after this, so i just say nice meeting u guys and went back to waiting for the restroom.

as i was waiting for the restroom, the one of the girl hb7( i think the one with the phone) from the approach 3 walk up to me and ask r u waiting for the restroom and i guess she did'nt hear me so she went in. i stand there and wait. the girls from approach 5 leave and i ask the hb7 "leaving already and she say yea." hb 7 came out of the restroom...
me: hey, why r u skiping?
hb7: oh, sorry
me: hey, r u one of the girl from that group
hb7: what? (once again)
me: nevermind * a person walk in the restroom* damn, look what u did.
hb7:*laugh*, sorry.
i went back to waiting and finally got into the restroom. as i got out, a hb9 stand waitng on the right. i kinda got freak out...i guess. so i just say my bad and she laugh and i went back to my table.

we left and headed for the party. on the way there, me and friend got into an argument about getting a hot girls. he say money, power, and look matter the most and say that confidence is all a lie. i told him that's not true, all u need is experience and confidence. but he just don't get it. well, the conversation was longer than that. so we got to the the party and i saw the pinay girl i saw at the the halloween party last time. i found that she got a man, but we did shake hands and i give her a hug. well, for some reason i got shy out and don't know how to deal with this party situtation. i just stand there looking like a statue most of the time while everyone is having fun. most of the girls have a man. that's just another excuse of me being nervous. i can see most of the girls are checking me out too. this was my 2nd time hanging out at party. maybe i need to get used to it more. but i guess there won't be another time. my brother call and ask me where i'm at and my mom is yelling. she called 4 times already. i told them i'll be home right now. i went and tell my friend to go home. as he go out the driveway, he almost hit a guy. so the people got panic and told him to get out and for some reason they think i'm drunk too. after a few times convincing them i'm not drunk and my friend to let me drive him home (cause i got into an accident a few months ago and everyone think i'm a bad driver.) while on the way home, my brothers called 3 more times ( he is so annoying). so i had to stop and answer it once. finally got home and mom is sitting there wit my broter. she told me she won't let me go out with my friend at night anymore, so i'm screw. grrrr....i hate my brother. i bet he add more stuff to it. i even told him where i'm going before i leave the house. first he discourage me by saying i'm bad in everyway and now this.

well, i'm really sleepy right now. sorry cod3r. i know this a # close challenge, but i was too chicken out to do it. but i'm gonna do it next time, trust me.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Niceeee bro, you're really improving (I'm going to read them more carefully tonite, juss got in.. want to list mines real quick)

---
I actually have to skip the approaches from Friday at the Bookstores because I don't remember them :( I've actually got about 13 right now, but whatever... heres the ones i remember

Approach 6

*Club in NYC, with my girlfriend... My GirL is in the bathroom and HB8 is walking from bathroom*

ME: *I grab her hand as she walks by me*
HER: *Pulls away*
ME: *chuckly* ok
HER: *Turns back around and smiles @ me* No, i wasn't pulling away... I want you to follow me, come on...
ME: Nah I can't sorry, my girl is in the bathroom...
HER: OMG, that's crazy... I was juss talkin to all the girls in the bathroom
ME: Haha u probably talked to her, anyway maybe next time... have fun...

*Just felt it extremely bad form to ask for # but it would have went down easy...*

Approaches: 6
# closes: 1

-Cod3r

-Cod3r

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got to school around 2. saw one of my classmate and i ask her what assignment is due today. she came up with a bunch, i went to his office but he's not there. so i decided to go to the library and finish them. after an hour. i saw a hb6. she got nice tits and she got a pretty okay face from far away. for some reason, i don't hesitate this time i just walk to her and sat next to her.
approach 6
me: hi
hb6:*look at me* hi
i saw my friend was looking at me so i told her what r u looking at.
hb6:*prob didn't heard what i was saying* how r u?
me: i'm good, u?
she got alot scars from acne(well i do have alot too, so who am i judging hahah, so i didn't mind that at all.)
hb6: i'm fine
me: r u waiting for those people to correct your paper?
hb6:yea
me: what kind of paper is it?
hb6:*confuse* i don't know
me: like process analysis...
hb6: oh, cause and effect.
me: oh, what is the topic about?
hb6: should we have pet.
me: what is ur answer?
hb6: yes we should.
me: well, depend on what kind of pet tho
*kinda push my arm withher and smile*
hb6: no, not turtle, like dog and cat.
me: oh, no fish either.
*push me again and laugh*
hb6: hah, no, something that can protect u.
me: well cat don't protect u.
hb6: yea, so i write it about dog.
me: you have a dog?
hb6: yea, u?
me: no, i have a fish. it can't protect me
hb6: hehe
me: what kind of dog do u have?
hb6: blah blah
me: oh, how big is it?
hb6: this big
kinda long, but the conversation just went from pet to her hobby in painting femal portrait. during the conversation, i notice her noisehair is sticking out, so i got turn off and not ask for her number. plus her friend(maybe is sitting next to her. yea, i'm still trying to not care about that.
well, that's it for today, as u read earlier i had to do alot of assignment so no times to approach. but i will tomorrow. alright, looking forward to see ur guys # close approaches. sadly my record is approach 6/ # close: 0. i need to get atleast one before wednesday.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
Hey, you started off great, man, but then you fell into the trap that so many guy son this forum do and guys all over. You started trying to make corny jokes. She was thinking finally a completely normal guy is talking to her who isn't blown away by her looks, then you blew it trying to impress her with the jokes. I don't think she's gonna go out with you, but what you did before the jokes was fine. That's all it takes. So just rinse & repeat!
Yeah, you're right, I got kind of corny. I didn't bother calling her though, since the vibe sort of died after I got her number.

^ Hey nice greenlake! You're doing a lot of approaches, that's great :up: I like how you're not asking as many yes/no questions on approach #6. You guys are both kicking my ass :(

To be honest I've been really busy the past few days. I'll try to do better though. Not sure if this counts, but I sort of got approached today...

Hb7 was walking towards me on sidewalk, and I look at her, and she smiles and says "hi."

Her: Hi *smiles* (sort of blushing?)
ME: Hi...is it just me or does something smell like rubbing alcohol?
Her: *sniff* *sniff* ...ah...I've been walking for a while so I don't know
ME: Well I didn't sleep last night...
Her: Really? Me neither, I was writing an essay
ME: Really? Same here...wait, for what class?

Anyway, this "really...really" carried on a few times and turns out she's in my class but skips a lot so I've never met her. We exchanged names...and I've been so tired I nearly started just mumbling. When we were inside the building she was standing somewhat close to me, and somewhat blushing it seemed. She sort of stood there...I should have taken her number, but then again I'm glad I didn't because I'm really busy right now and I probably wouldn't call her. I'm sure it would have been a 'gimme' though since she carried most of the conversation.

Well...hopefully I'll do some more approaches soon. Back to work...

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks. u not doing bad urself. and to look back at it, i'm only on #6 and this is a 100 attempt! hahahah. well, remember to get her number the next time. for some reason i'm feeling down today. i hate this feeling, i gotta find a way to fix it. but i'll how tomorrow turn out since that will rpob be my last chance until next week cause of thanksgiving break.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
ME: *I grab her hand as she walks by me*
HER: *Pulls away*
ME: *chuckly* ok
...etc
-Cod3r
Hey Cod3r did you try to establish eye contact (or did body langauging) befor you grabbed her hand?