Conversation Starters for These 3 Scenarios

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find myself in one of the following situations and need some conversation starters for them:

1. I walk by myself past an apartment complex and see a beautiful woman walking a dog or dogs.

2. I walk by myself past an apartment complex and see a beautiful black woman.

3. And sometimes, I walk by myself past an apartment complex and see a beautiful black woman walking a dog or dogs.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to channel your insipidness / insipidity and see what conversation starters I can come up with that fit with your personality as you have expressed it here on this board:

1. I walk by myself past an apartment complex and see a beautiful woman walking a dog or dogs.
"Hi, are those your dogs or are you a professional streetwalker?"

"Hi, is that your own skin?"

3. And sometimes, I walk by myself past an apartment complex and see a beautiful black woman walking a dog or dogs.
"Hi, I love you and I want to have sex with you. Your dogs can watch, I don't mind."

Mods: thread belongs in Anything Else.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find myself in one of the following situations and need some conversation starters for them:

1. "Hi."

2. "Hi."

3. "Hi."

Doctor Doom

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Say nothing.
2. See answer 1.
3. See answer 2.

Anything you say to a chick in those scenarios is just going to put her on a pedestal.