How to approach women from every race

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying that it's OVER for Sub6Cels.
Well, in all fairness, he is speaking the LMS mantra. If you don't have the looks, then you better have a social circle, or something else going for you that would bring value to the table. People like us have very low LMS to begin with and our looks don't help either.

The questions I did ask him were partially mocking some of the statements he had made earlier in the post. (ie ugliest guy in the room can be successful, etc.... then he says you need to be at least a 6, lol)

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's a problem that people who live under a bipartisan system tend towards black and white thinking without looking at the grey in-between.
The parties which dominate most of The Anglosphere are increasingly interchangeable, thus black and white thinking is becoming less of a necessity. We here in The US, UK, and Australia are increasingly monochromatic

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in all fairness, he is speaking the LMS mantra. If you don't have the looks, then you better have a social circle, or something else going for you that would bring value to the table. People like us have very low LMS to begin with and our looks don't help either.

The questions I did ask him were partially mocking some of the statements he had made earlier in the post. (ie ugliest guy in the room can be successful, etc.... then he says you need to be at least a 6, lol)
I hadn't caught that. That must mean that Sub6Cels are so low on the scale that they are not even ugly.

I don't even think SocialCircleMaxxing will help such a man - other than to be the constant dumpster that the Circle throws all the fat chicks to. :mad:

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to approach non-White women is to Just Be White. :rolleyes: It seems that everyone (all Whites) I know in my age cohort that has gotten married (or remarried) recently has done so with an Asian or Latina gal.
If it really were as easy for us as you make it sound, I (who lives in a place that's over 40% Hispanic) would have had my last free sex a lot more recently than 3 and a half years ago.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't caught that. That must mean that Sub6Cels are so low on the scale that they are not even ugly.

I don't even think SocialCircleMaxxing will help such a man - other than to be the constant dumpster that the Circle throws all the fat chicks to. :mad:
I've mentioned on this forum that I had a somewhat decent social life (for an autist at least) in college. Yet that still didn't help me. My sex in college came entirely from tech methods.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it really were as easy for us as you make it sound, I (who lives in a place that's over 40% Hispanic) would have had my last free sex a lot more recently than 3 and a half years ago.
Hispanic women, by and large, crave men who at least pretend to be men. With great respect, GM, your posts here indicate that you generally don't fit the bill

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hispanic women, by and large, crave men who at least pretend to be men
Even though I'm not as successful with the ladies (overall, regardless of race) as I'd like, a decent percentage of my success has been with Hispanic women. Hell, the last woman I had free sex with is a Mexican immigrant.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to approach non-White women is to Just Be White. :rolleyes: It seems that everyone (all Whites) I know in my age cohort that has gotten married (or remarried) recently has done so with an Asian or Latina gal.
In the USA market, I think the advantage White men might have with Asian & Hispanic women is likely far overstated by the first quote.

It is true that there are examples of White men who struggle with White women finding success with Asian and Hispanic women. White men don't often seek out Black women in the USA so I'm excluding that pairing. For the most part, I don't think most White men see that much of a boost with non-White women.

A lot of White men have reduced real life access to non-White women. White, middle class + men tend to encounter mainly White, middle class + females.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, the last woman I had free sex with is a Mexican immigrant.
Build from there. Assuming of course this wasn't one of your perimenopausal/post-menopausal conquests, who gave it up to you, in exchange for a stale loaf of bread you were about to chunk out

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with experience seducing women of different ethnicities knows that women are women and you just approach them. If someone is used to homogeneity, they probably go by what they see on in the media.

Not sure how someone can throw around the "progressive" label when they're acting like the Census Bureau and not a single dude with a swinging d!ck.
I can tell you don’t get laid. I’m from Philly and there is a HUGE difference between black/Hispanic women and a middle class white woman or Asian woman. If I walk around with a tank top showing off my tattoos, white and Asian women cross the street and black/hispanic women eye fvck me like there’s no tomorrow.

Every Asian woman I’ve ever approached have extreme cognitive dissonance where their bodies say yes, their emotions are conflicted, and their social conditioning tells them “don’t be a sloot.” Most black women I’ve romanced seem to have zero cognitive dissonance.

The game in a nutshell is her attraction to you vs her social conditioning. To say that women of different race aren’t socially conditioned is asinine. Women are the MOST socially conditioned. If you don’t understand this, then you are just a keyboard jockey with no experience.

You thought I was talking about attraction? I assume attraction. I’m talking about their crazy cognitive biases.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really count yourself under the normal white people, do you?

Even though I'm not as successful with the ladies (overall, regardless of race) as I'd like, a decent percentage of my success has been with Hispanic women. Hell, the last woman I had free sex with is a Mexican immigrant.
So, no worries then.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you don’t get laid. I’m from Philly and there is a HUGE difference between black/Hispanic women and a middle class white woman or Asian woman. If I walk around with a tank top showing off my tattoos, white and Asian women cross the street and black/hispanic women eye fvck me like there’s no tomorrow.

You thought I was talking about attraction? I assume attraction. I’m talking about their crazy cognitive biases.
So you're talking about American women here. This has more to do with culture and Western society than 'race'. There's a difference between a Korean American and a South Korean, a Chinese American and an inhabitant of Beijing. And that difference is far less about race than the culture someone grew up in.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build from there. Assuming of course this wasn't one of your perimenopausal/post-menopausal conquests, who gave it up to you, in exchange for a stale loaf of bread you were about to chunk out
She was 42 at the time (she's currently 46)

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asianplayboy is an Asian male and he slays.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian woman - After your approach she will ask “do I know you?” “Are are in my yoga club?” Asian women are entirely social circle. That’s why you see hot Asian women with fat and ugly dudes. They have no will of their own and rely on social circles.
Can't help but notice that you didn't give a suggested approach for Asian women. You just noted their response, nothing about how to deal with them.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was 42 at the time (she's currently 46)
Credit where it's due: You're learning the ropes GM, more acutely than the couple who hired Darlie Routier to babysit their 5 and 6 year old sons , yet refused to get all the knives out of the house before she arrived

Serenity

Reaction score
Thread closed by mods in 3...2...1...
Great idea, I'm just gonna close this one before it grows into 10+ pages of everyone talking in circles with nobody listening.

Threads centered around race tends to be very unproductive and sometimes hostile. No reports yet, but I'm not gonna wait around for it and deal with a bigger mess later.

Status
Not open for further replies.