How to approach women from every race

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done thousands of approaches. This is my expertise with all the different races.

Black women - “you are amazingly gorgeous. Can I introduce myself to you?”

This works because black women are used to being hounded by immature wannabes. I’ve had hot black women invite me over for dinner just for that line. I was the First Gentleman they met in a while.

White women - “Do you have a light?”

White women are super entitleld and look at everything as a come on. In fact, don’t even hit on them. Show up to the club with women and you can be the ugliest guy in the room and still get them because they go 100% for social proof.

Asian woman - After your approach she will ask “do I know you?” “Are are in my yoga club?” Asian women are entirely social circle. That’s why you see hot Asian women with fat and ugly dudes. They have no will of their own and rely on social circles.

Hispanic woman - “hey how are uou.” If you get any positive vibe follow up with “do you have a bf?” If she says no, pull out your phone and suggest you guys hang out and tell her to put her number in.

I’ve told all my coworkers/students these lines and dynamics and they have worked for over 20 years. Don’t even try to analyze. Do it for yourself and see if it works or not.

* you have to be a 6 or above to try these lines. You have to have at least a base level amount of value.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women - “Do you have a light?”

White women are super entitleld and look at everything as a come on. In fact, don’t even hit on them. Show up to the club with women and you can be the ugliest guy in the room and still get them because they go 100% for social proof.
Really? You mean the ugliest guy in the room. Is the "ugliest guy" over a 6?

tksnier said:
Asian woman - After your approach she will ask “do I know you?” “Are are in my yoga club?” Asian women are entirely social circle. That’s why you see hot Asian women with fat and ugly dudes. They have no will of their own and rely on social circles.
Is the fat and ugly guy over a 6 as well?

tksniper said:
* you have to be a 6 or above to try these lines. You have to have at least a base level amount of value.
All of the fat and ugly dudes you mentioned that rely on social circles with the White women, or with the Asian women, have to be an above 6, or are you saying just for Hispanic and Black women you have to be an above 6?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women have no will of their own, UNLESS they're named Asami Yamazaki/have a passion for both sewing needles and wire saws

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a door-to-door salesman who had an incredible sales record. He'd go from house-to-house selling all kinds of brushes and cleaning necessities, and his trick was that whenever a woman opened the door (90% chance during office hours), he would ask the woman, "Is your mother at home, young lady?"