what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

M

member162951

When? This week? month? year? Please be specific.
Lol, that's really the best answer! If me and I were to ever ask a man that question (which I wouldn't but anyway...), a response like that would have me laughing and forgetting about what the question ever was!

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine" or answer to most dilemmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that's really the best answer! If me and I were to ever ask a man that question (which I wouldn't but anyway...), a response like that would have me laughing and forgetting about what the question ever was!

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine."
Yes it is!!

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Laughter is the absolutely best "medicine" or answer to most dilemmas.
If you keep it light and cheeky, they love it. Never be too serious and females live by and in the moment.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna toss my 2 cents in here.

First of all, if a plate asks you this, they probably think the relationship is more serious than you do and you might need to take a step back.

Secondly, if you truly get around, it'll come across in how you carry yourself and your actions. They will assume you have other women in your life, and most will subconsciously like this because they feel you can "do better" in a sense, and will have more respect for you because they aren't sleeping with a loser.

But to actually answer the question, I'm honest. I've had all of my exes ask me my body count at one point or another, and I found the best answer is honesty. Now, usually, I ballpark it rather than giving an EXACT number, but it's never been a deal-breaker and never caused issues in the relationship.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Rational Male

"Iron rule of Tomas's #2"
"Never under pain of death, honesty or dishonesty reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really like this one, will try this out when it comes up again.
I don't like it. It obviously would imply the number is on the higher end, like 40+, as you will likely remember if its 20 or below.

Women don't like when men are coy or when they try to do that sort of "humble bragging" thing to make her jealous. For instance if a women asks if you're seeing other women and you give some soy response that indicates you are even indirectly she'll think you're just trying to make her jealous, which they hate. You have to say no, and she can only find out by for instance finding an earring in your bed. You have to be either extremely subtle and spin their imagination or completely direct, not inbetween.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like it. It obviously would imply the number is on the higher end, like 40+, as you will likely remember if its 20 or below.

Women don't like when men are coy or when they try to do that sort of "humble bragging" thing to make her jealous. For instance if a women asks if you're seeing other women and you give some soy response that indicates you are even indirectly she'll think you're just trying to make her jealous, which they hate. You have to say no, and she can only find out by for instance finding an earring in your bed. You have to be either extremely subtle and spin their imagination or completely direct, not inbetween.
the reason I don't mind is that I always give them either an agree + amplify or tease them, and it's never worked against me since I started using either or....I think it all depends on your delivery.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching some reality show one time, and some guy said he slept with 65 women. Needless to say, all the girls started avoiding his advances.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

If they ask me how many women I'm saying I just tell them "Somewhere between 0 and 100" with a smirk and a laugh.

Even if I'm not dating anyone else they will assume I am. That's a good thing, BTW...

As man, it's not your job to fix all her insecurities for her or even make her feel 100% secure. The minute a woman knows she finally has you and that she has no competition for you, that's when the bad behavior starts.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they ask me how many women I'm saying I just tell them "Somewhere between 0 and 100" with a smirk and a laugh.

Even if I'm not dating anyone else they will assume I am. That's a good thing, BTW...

As man, it's not your job to fix all her insecurities for her or even make her feel 100% secure. The minute a woman knows she finally has you and that she has no competition for you, that's when the bad behavior starts.
Yes I get that part but my point is that trying to gas yourself up under the guise of humble bragging or coyness in order to make her jealous is a bad move. I don't think it works to fabricate jealousy in such a way. It has to be subtle enough to make her think she figured it out on her own.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not enough to know what I'm doing. Or maybe I'm forgetting, I might need some help."