Did anyone here had success with women that expect a lot in the beginning?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 2 types of women.
The first one shows some interest but not a lot, she expects fancy dates, expects you to pay and won’t come to your place.
I mean they initiate texts sometimes and when you meet them you get along but they’re not all over you.
That’s the type of women that is annoying and at some point when I don’t see her doing more for me I’m out.

Number 2 is the one that gives a lot in the beginning when she likes you. She will cook, clean your place, come wherever you want etc.
When you pay she will offer to pay.
That’s the kind of woman I want.

I’m just wondering who dates the 50% half ass women? Some of you are going to tell me that these women are super interested and crazy about a man too if it’s the right one but honestly I saw some of them with guys that are not better than me.
I assume these men just put up with their attitude for a long time, pay everything and run after them. Or maybe it’s me doing something wrong

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 isn't interested in you, she's just interested in your resources, or sees you as a free meal - so she'll entertain you enough to get that out of you. You shouldn't even be going on dates with these women. It should be very obvious from the start whether there's mutual interest or whether she's going to make you jump through hoops. Somebody posted an article recently with quotes along the lines of "if a woman is interested, there is very little a man can do wrong on a date" followed by "if a woman is not interested, there is very little a man can do right".

Number 2 doesn't just "happen"...this is the kind of woman you get when you're not weird, treat her like a normal person, and lay it down in the bedroom. You should not expect this behavior out the gate from anyone ever, you should be the person worth that kind of treatment to her, first.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a fool or an inexperienced man dates #1.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 isn't interested in you, she's just interested in your resources, or sees you as a free meal - so she'll entertain you enough to get that out of you. You shouldn't even be going on dates with these women. It should be very obvious from the start whether there's mutual interest or whether she's going to make you jump through hoops. Somebody posted an article recently with quotes along the lines of "if a woman is interested, there is very little a man can do wrong on a date" followed by "if a woman is not interested, there is very little a man can do right".

Number 2 doesn't just "happen"...this is the kind of woman you get when you're not weird, treat her like a normal person, and lay it down in the bedroom. You should not expect this behavior out the gate from anyone ever, you should be the person worth that kind of treatment to her, first.
but it depends. There are women who think that almost everything you do and say is „weird“ while the ones that are genuinely interested think that everything you say is interesting.
That’s why I didn’t try to change myself so others think I’m not weird. I guess some people will always think you’re weird

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And why do these women show interest and leave the door open? I mean there are a lot of women that are not interested at all.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it depends. There are women who think that almost everything you do and say is „weird“ while the ones that are genuinely interested think that everything you say is interesting.
That’s why I didn’t try to change myself so others think I’m not weird. I guess some people will always think you’re weird
Well first of all, are you weird?

I've been with enough women to know that most guys are weird; multiple texts without reply, showing up uninvited, buying overly expensive gifts, thinking unresponsiveness means she's cheating, etc.

First, you need to evaluate whether the problem is THEM, or YOU. If more women are receptive to you than not - regardless of whether you're being rejected - then you're probably fine. But if you're running into this problem a LOT, then maybe you need some self-reflection.

And why do these women show interest and leave the door open? I mean there are a lot of women that are not interested at all.
I don't understand your question here. Are you asking why women like Number 1 show initial interest? Or are you asking why Number 2 shows the level of interest I mentioned?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all, are you weird?

I've been with enough women to know that most guys are weird; multiple texts without reply, showing up uninvited, buying overly expensive gifts, thinking unresponsiveness means she's cheating, etc.

First, you need to evaluate whether the problem is THEM, or YOU. If more women are receptive to you than not - regardless of whether you're being rejected - then you're probably fine. But if you're running into this problem a LOT, then maybe you need some self-reflection.

I don't understand your question here. Are you asking why women like Number 1 show initial interest? Or are you asking why Number 2 shows the level of interest I mentioned?
No, im not weird if you mean chasing women when they are not interested at all by that.

Yes. I am asking why number 1 shows interest.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman isn't interested from the start she will never be more interested. Men who think this just get played and manipulated while the woman runs circles around them and dangle carrots to get them to do "chores" with the promise of sex only for them to eventually stop having sex completely while the wife goes around and fvcks dudes on the side.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, im not weird if you mean chasing women when they are not interested at all by that.
That's not the only metric. My point is to make sure you're not doing things that could be offputting.

Yes. I am asking why number 1 shows interest.
Usually, they don't, and it's just the guy being hopeful because she hasn't hit him with a hard rejection - so he thinks there's a chance.

Other times she IS interested but wants to see what she can get away with. I actually have a perfect example:

I matched with this hot chick off of Tinder recently. The conversation started out pretty good; flirty, talking about breakfast in bed, asking what I'd want to eat in the morning, said "You", she told me "That comes with a price" which I thought could be a red flag meaning she needs me to take her out somewhere nice first, or that she's a straight up prostitute. I asked what the cost would be, she asked what I had to offer, I said something along the lines of "my charming company" and told her to send me her number so we could find out how much that was worth to her.

Here's where she lost me: her reply was "I don't just give that out, you have to earn it". Some guys might play along with that, but coupled with the "comes with a price" comment I'm thinking she wants to see how much effort I'd put in. I replied "lol never mind, this is off to a bad start" and she unmatched me at some point afterward.

Women that say they're "worth it", whatever IT is, never are.

Last edited: