you
don't even know
exists
on the other side

Last edited:

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it over and over, men in the above height range with an attractive woman on their arm.

Volunteered at an event today and noticed a solid 7.5 to 8 in her late 20s or early 30s working at next booth. I wondered if she gave me a "glance" but then saw her locking lips with a ginger dude who was 5'6" or 5'7" tops! This guy was just average in the face too and didn't look rich.

Stop making your height an excuse and the false belief if you were at least 5'10" all your women troubles would go away

I'm 6'0 btw and don't have tons of options

Now, men who are under 5'5", I'm not going to lie, you will have it very, very hard with women.

5'5" seems to be the cut off.
To be frank, I am 5'4", and I find interest in girls who are my type and are interested in me, and they are indeed interested.

They are usually shorter than I am, but it's not merely the height, and it's not very, very hard with women, especially if you're the only one aware of and properly studying frame amongst your male peers.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank, I am 5'4", and I find interest in girls who are my type and are interested in me, and they are indeed interested.

They are usually shorter than I am, but it's not merely the height, and it's not very, very hard with women, especially if you're the only one aware of and properly studying frame amongst your male peers.
Are they fat?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, no.
Don't lead him on. Next you'll be hosting him in the Philippines.

Not bloody likely though, because incels rarely take real action.

But if they do, it's rarely with positive results.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's as if self-sabotage is their standard operating procedure.
Well, if they didn't self-sabotage and succeeded in getting a woman, they'd probably fvck that up right away. That's what you get when people revel in their victimhood.