Over 30 and living at home? You are in good company in Italy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Italy sounds like a coolest place in Europe. I was shocked at one farmer, who was successfully self-employed, could not leave his mother's home because of her good cooking. Do you think these guys are probably slaying left right and center. They have more time to do so since they are not employed.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid any personal risks, let’s just say someone I know lives with his parents in his late 20s. He had a girlfriend for seven years or so, and they met in college. While she moved into her own apartment, got her own car, and started working for a big firm downtown of my city, he still lives at home, often arguing with his parents and contributing little financially. He claims he’s saving for a house, despite earning $80K a year.

Although he’s good-looking and 6'2", for those that care about heights, I assume she broke up with him because his life was stagnant. She likely found someone whose life was more aligned with hers but this is an assumption since I do not know her. Even though he’s single, he occasionally goes on trips and attends bachelor parties, but most weekends, he stays home. I doubt he’s dating much.

Take that as you will, Mr. “I get laid a lot.”

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same country that has one of the lowest birthrates in the world.

Most south European men have the tendency to be mama boys for life ( same in Muslim cultures) ,where the "normal" route is to stay at home and only leave home once they get married. Basically those men won't ever touch a stove or a broom. But...

Those days are OVER. Women don't want this deal anymore, and the "system " hasn't adjusted yet ( think parents /fathers that tell their sons ti "just wait untill a princess comes along).

Also shows how the gigs( Gras is greener) . Black guy wants to be Italian, Italian guy wants to be white, white guy wants to be black ect ect.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same country that has one of the lowest birthrates in the world.
I thought that was Japan and/or South Korea

Gamisch said:
Most south European men have the tendency to be mama boys for life ( same in Muslim cultures) ,where the "normal" route is to stay at home and only leave home once they get married. Basically those men won't ever touch a stove or a broom. But...
That's interesting.

Gamisch said:
Those days are OVER. Women don't want this deal anymore, and the "system " hasn't adjusted yet ( think parents /fathers that tell their sons ti "just wait untill a princess comes along).
Depends if the princess can cook as good food as their mother....otherwise, mother's food is better. How many women do you know personally that can cook a great meal?

Gamisch said:
Also shows how the gigs( Gras is greener) . Black guy wants to be Italian, Italian guy wants to be white, white guy wants to be black ect ect.
Do explain how that works more? I'm mixed Black (Caribbean) and Italian. So you are saying that I want to be Black, Italian or White? I don't think that way....but I live with my folks and am loyal to my mother (ie I'm her caregiver too).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Corrector,
Yeah you are right,Gamisch too,Italian Guys over here often live with their People......Guy I know well,we called the Italian stallion, is now 67,lived out the whole cycle,ended up supporting His Mum till last year when she passed on....After 35 or so he gave up on Ladies,though he had many chances...All considered not the worst option LOL.