Bumble is going down the drain...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Had some success in Brazil but im aware there are risks involved in Eastern Europe and Latin America
I cant speak for dating around Eastern Europe but Latin America is kind of a big place. Maybe you could narrow it down?
For example if you were to do online dating in San Pedro Garza Garcia (the wealthiest city in all of Latin America) I dont think there would be much to concern yourself in terms of risk.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is what you get for relying on dating apps for your p*ssy supply.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on OLD for years but every year, my results from it seem to be getting worst and worst... (I pay for premium as well!)

Of all the OLD apps, Bumble seemed like the golden goose.

This was because Bumble integrated well with our RP understanding at one point. What do I mean by this?

Most girls on swipe apps are only just looking for their own 1% man but enjoying endless attention from 99% of men.

When girls have so many options, it's very hard to gauge their interest level, especially when most swipe apps put the burden on us to initiate and sustain the conversation. You almost start at a lower ground in trying to gauge the IL from girls to find the ones that are worthy.

Bumble was different. Bumble put the burden on the girls to send the first message in the conversation, and this really helped us (men) with weeding out who truly had IL and those who were just looking for attention.

Guess what? This has changed. Bumble has recently introduced a feature where girls don't have to start the conversation.

Suddenly, Bumble is no different from Tinder, CMB or Hinge.

Since this feature, my results from Bumble has really taken a nose dive. The flakey and pointless matches have gone up.

Are there any of you now who are still killing it on OLD?
Having read nothing other than the OP here's what I'll say...

Bumble seems fine.

Hinge is ok.

Tinder is utter dogs***.

I used to think Tinder was the best because that's the one where people knew it was about hooking up. But nowadays almost every half-decent-looking girl has a stylized way of writing "snapchat/instagram" in her bio with a name that doesn't even match up to hers. Couple that with "New Here" and no verification and I feel like I'm just swiping on bots 90% of the time.

I did have a match the other day that showed some promise...hot, not too far away, normal conversation, verified. But when I asked for her number she said I had to "earn it", so I responded with "lol nvm, we're off to a bad start". She unmatched me at some point afterward.

Bumble is where I met my most recent plate, so I'm quite happy.

And I recently met another off of Hinge, and that's going well, we haven't had sex yet because she's an au pair and neither one of us had a place to go - recently she's been overworked and staying in going to bed early.

I didn't even know Bumble updated that feature, but at least most of the girls on there are real....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what someone who is married or is getting laid constantly would say to keep trolling the board smh
Right. I'm a Christian and do not believe in pre-maritial or extra-maritial sex. That means I'm incel if I have been divorced for 10 years and never dealt with any woman (ie that went anywhere). I had an incel-break 10 years ago. I never technically had sex with my ex-wife before I married her.

Is there a soul-tie with my ex-wife of 10 years ago? She may have dealt with different guys, or many different guys since I dealt with her. I have no information or updates about her. Why would I want to feel more bad about myself?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on OLD for years but every year, my results from it seem to be getting worst and worst...
Online dating isn't all it's cracked up to be, the same way every sexy young thang who leaves Allentown for Hollywood will find neither fame, nor fortune? Next, we'll be receiving the following news as well:

Walking through The 7th Ward of New Orleans after dark, life savings in your pocket, only ends one way... With some dope fiend getting his hands on every last cent you once had to your name

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble seems fine.

Hinge is ok.

Tinder is utter dogs***.
Tinder has been utter dog crap for a long time.

Caleb Jones (aka Alpha Male 2.0, Blackdragon) has proposed an idea that that every online dating technology, whether it’s a website, an app, or a service, goes through five phases of effectiveness. This has been true to him going back to video dating profiles in the 1980s.

Caleb pulled most of the ideas from that 2020 article from this 2015 article.

Phase 4 (Difficult) and Phase 5 (Niched) are the worst phases for an app. In 2020, Caleb believed that Tinder was in Phase 4 and would move into Phase 5 soon. In 2024, he would probably say Tinder is in Phase 5.

I think Bumble and Hinge are both Phase 4 by his model and likely getting close to Phase 5.

I don't fully agree with the 5 Phases Model but I think it has some validity.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I'm a Christian and do not believe in pre-maritial or extra-maritial sex. That means I'm incel if I have been divorced for 10 years and never dealt with any woman (ie that went anywhere). I had an incel-break 10 years ago. I never technically had sex with my ex-wife before I married her.

Is there a soul-tie with my ex-wife of 10 years ago? She may have dealt with different guys, or many different guys since I dealt with her. I have no information or updates about her. Why would I want to feel more bad about myself?
Well, next time you are feeling down, remember life is about perspective. I have a friend who has sex 2 to 3 times a week, he exercises twice per day, he read 2 books a week, yet, everyday, he complaints how much he hates prison…

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, next time you are feeling down, remember life is about perspective. I have a friend who has sex 2 to 3 times a week, he exercises twice per day, he read 2 books a week, yet, everyday, he complaints how much he hates prison…
Prison rape does not count.

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on OLD for years but every year, my results from it seem to be getting worst and worst... (I pay for premium as well!)

Of all the OLD apps, Bumble seemed like the golden goose.

This was because Bumble integrated well with our RP understanding at one point. What do I mean by this?

Most girls on swipe apps are only just looking for their own 1% man but enjoying endless attention from 99% of men.

When girls have so many options, it's very hard to gauge their interest level, especially when most swipe apps put the burden on us to initiate and sustain the conversation. You almost start at a lower ground in trying to gauge the IL from girls to find the ones that are worthy.

Bumble was different. Bumble put the burden on the girls to send the first message in the conversation, and this really helped us (men) with weeding out who truly had IL and those who were just looking for attention.

Guess what? This has changed. Bumble has recently introduced a feature where girls don't have to start the conversation.

Suddenly, Bumble is no different from Tinder, CMB or Hinge.

Since this feature, my results from Bumble has really taken a nose dive. The flakey and pointless matches have gone up.

Are there any of you now who are still killing it on OLD?
They all eventually make it easier for their main user base, which is women. Tinder, ok cupid

They catch on to the fact that too many men are having success, which generally means that women aren't

Adapt your game, accordingly. Don't change it, just maneuver

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are mad, but women will always be mad

Should have never given them the vote

Women will always try to make things "fair"

But fair can kiss my ass