What should I text this attractive modern chick next?

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on Facebook this morning and I saw her story popped up....

It showed her working out on a treadmill and watching the Vice Presidential debate....

I texted her - ' it's all a sideshow and a diversion', which got her interest and attention.

She responded with a ' ?' what should I text her next?

Whether we become lovers or not, she seems like a cool chick to become friends with and add to my social circle.

heres pics of her. She’s Latina.

IMG_7986.png

Attachments

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She responded with a ' ?' what should I text her next
Terrible answer from her.

If you want to double down and see what happens, just reply with “??”. If she is a funny girl, something interesting might happen.

But I am being optimistic here…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think a "?" response to a random dude replying to a Facebook story is an IOI?
I agree. This isn't much of anything.

He's following her on social. That doesn't mean much in the real world in terms of getting laid. Getting laid is why we are here. There needs to be more meaningful interaction in the real world and less interaction from tech methods.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on Facebook this morning and I saw her story popped up....

It showed her working out on a treadmill and watching the Vice Presidential debate....

I texted her - ' it's all a sideshow and a diversion', which got her interest and attention.

She responded with a ' ?' what should I text her next?

Whether we become lovers or not, she seems like a cool chick to become friends with and add to my social circle.

heres pics of her. She’s Latina.

View attachment 13188
I think I saw her on Onlyfans. (just kidding)

What did you mean by saying "it's all a sideshow and diversion'?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id rather not go deep into Politics because of the rules on this board….but I was just talking about how everything in Politics seems to be questionative.
ok, try to keep things light and funny with your prospects. If you write something suggestive of a serious discussion like that, then it might be a put-off, especially if she does not share the same political views.