Incel Circlejerk

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because I have a track record of getting replaced by broads.
So why should they date you in the first place if you're just another faceless drone?

None of my exes has found a replacement for me yet. And yes, some of them even complained about that, to me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There would be enough men still around to happily fill the void (pun NOT intended). Men might show a high degree of comradery in battle, or collective solidarity with unions, but they will always subterfuge a sex strike.
No. There are already not enough men to 'fill the void', because most men with standards don't mess around with hoes.

You incels are always complaining about women 'riding the penis carrousel' and you're envious because you're sex starved, so you don't see the undesirable unsatisfying sex these people have. People who have too many different sex partners without intimacy become empty shells seeking satisfaction and never finding any.

You see the people in the candy store stuffing themselves and you're jealous because you don't see them grow fat and diabetic. All you want is to gorge yourself on the same candy. That makes you a moron, not a man.

And the 'sex strike' idea is moronic, because like most real men, I'm not interested in banging the shallow trollops you and the other incels are lusting after. Going on a 'sex strike' would only hurt my lovers, not the trollops, who can always find an erection somewhere.

And if I would go on a sex strike, you still wouldn't stand a chance of getting with my lovers, because they have good taste in men.

So, this is a moronic idea that could only come from the mind of a severely sex starved imbecile.

This is a ridiculous statement. The resource of females - to say nothing of decently desirable females - is not limitless, and there are men (i.e., Chads) that hog the resources, either directly (maintaining a soft harem) or indirectly (women keep themselves in "dating limbo" waiting for a Chad to show some genuine interest, etc.). Competition with other men is an essential part of the system of human dating, just as it is for our favorite incelbirds, the Blue Manakin.
So now you think you can compete with men who don't even care that you exist? How useful is that?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The negativity is fine. It just shows the climate of boys and men atm. Instead of whining about it like OP, it's a opportunity to teach more people than ever. I see nothing wrong with it.
I find it interesting that you see my concerns as 'whining' while the negative whining from others is accepted. It raises questions about what this community really values.

Last edited:

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like the same rewards the female equivalent of me would get. And no, I don't think that's too much to ask. I'm not asking for male supremacy. All I'm asking for is literal equality.
And I'd like a billion dollars and world peace.

You want to be "equal" to a woman? Would you trade places with one? Sex on demand but you bleed once a month, risk getting knocked up, have to fend off men twice your size, always thinking about safety. Lose your body after 30 and prune out after 45. I would never trade places with a female. Being a guy rules.

But there's a tradeoff. They get to guard the sex gate and use it to get what they want for a limited number of years. And let's be honest, most don't use that power well. You - or at least a man - on the other hand gets to control his destiny, build things, innovate, live independently, stand next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of your hand. So use your brain to get casual sex, or get a sex change, I guess.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From what posters say, and from what research I've seen, dating has become much more difficult for men in recent years. Assuming that's true (and I have no reason to doubt it) it makes sense that the forum would reflect it. That there would be a much more negative, self defeating attitude (which has always been around, but I do think it's become more common).
Perhaps their attitude is why they are having issues in the first place?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interesting that you see my concerns as 'whining' while the negative whining from others is accepted. It raises questions about what this community really values.
Negative whining means chances to fix boys and men. If you were truly about assistance, you'd be happy to know that there's more men coming here complaining. Otherwise, it comes off as a woman nagging about the house being messy.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a ridiculous statement. The resource of females - to say nothing of decently desirable females - is not limitless, and there are men (i.e., Chads) that hog the resources, either directly (maintaining a soft harem) or indirectly (women keep themselves in "dating limbo" waiting for a Chad to show some genuine interest, etc.). Competition with other men is an essential part of the system of human dating, just as it is for our favorite incelbirds, the Blue Manakin.

What you've illustrated is exactly why society used to be set up so that just about every man got one woman for life.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're discussing the looksmatch deficit that has developed due to hypergamy.
Yep. Despite being a skinny 7/10, I've had to dip down to some 4/10 fatties.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There would be enough men still around to happily fill the void (pun NOT intended). Men might show a high degree of comradery in battle, or collective solidarity with unions, but they will always subterfuge a sex strike.
You're right.

My male coworker brushed off my idea by saying "So you expect men to stop making moves on women? Sounds gay."

Unfortunately, a lot of other men would have the same attitude as him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want the same thing as a woman. Or maybe you do, and should go gay.
There is something to be said that some homosexual men are failed heterosexual men - i.e., they figure that the reason they must be such utter failures at attracting women is that they are gay. I have spoken to some other alumni of my infamous all-male high-school, and more than one has come up with this as an explanation of the seemingly high rate of homosexuality with other alumni. :eek:

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. There are already not enough men to 'fill the void', because most men with standards don't mess around with hoes.

You incels are always complaining about women 'riding the penis carrousel' and you're envious because you're sex starved, so you don't see the undesirable unsatisfying sex these people have. People who have too many different sex partners without intimacy become empty shells seeking satisfaction and never finding any.

You see the people in the candy store stuffing themselves and you're jealous because you don't see them grow fat and diabetic. All you want is to gorge yourself on the same candy. That makes you a moron, not a man.

And the 'sex strike' idea is moronic, because like most real men, I'm not interested in banging the shallow trollops you and the other incels are lusting after. Going on a 'sex strike' would only hurt my lovers, not the trollops, who can always find an erection somewhere.

And if I would go on a sex strike, you still wouldn't stand a chance of getting with my lovers, because they have good taste in men.

So, this is a moronic idea that could only come from the mind of a severely sex starved imbecile.

So now you think you can compete with men who don't even care that you exist? How useful is that?
My ASD/social phobia is the primary reason I want a societal shift where broads come onto us (so that way I can get laid without having to come onto the woman; because she'd come onto me)

The fact I'm starved of free sex is merely the result of my ASD/social phobia.

I guarantee there have been broads through the years who wanted sex with me, yet were waiting for me to make the move (Which I never made, either because my social phobia made me too scared, or because my ASD prevented me from even picking up on her interest)

Under the current model (where social norms dictate that the man is supposed to make the move), I end up frustrated and so do the broads who have waited (to no avail) for me to make a move. A societal shift where broads start coming onto us would solve both these problems.

I don't necessarily want to be one of many cox on her carousel by the way. I'd be content with a long term, monogamous FWB arrangement with a woman.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative whining means chances to fix boys and men. If you were truly about assistance, you'd be happy to know that there's more men coming here complaining. Otherwise, it comes off as a woman nagging about the house being messy.
There’s nothing to fix if people aren’t willing to change. Some venting is fine, but it should come with a commitment to making progress. If you think many posters haven’t put in countless hours and effort trying to break this cycle of negativity, that is quite gullible.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you've illustrated is exactly why society used to be set up so that just about every man got one woman for life.
Sure, dud. You didn't get to choose the woman though, it all depended on the dowry your father could afford.

Please stop hankering for times past because you lack the fortitude to find yourself a woman. Or become a muslim and move to the Middle East. Maybe they understand your whining there. You really have no idea how good you have it in these modern times.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Despite being a skinny 7/10, I've had to dip down to some 4/10 fatties.
Oh dear, your thirst must've been terrible to 'dumpster dive' to have sex with these unattractive women. No wonder they fvcked you for free. Tell me again why any woman should feel attracted to you.

My male coworker brushed off my idea by saying "So you expect men to stop making moves on women? Sounds gay."
He's totally wrong. It's not gay at all.
It's retarded and weak, like one can expect from someone who gets a panic attack when he has to talk to women.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something to be said that some homosexual men are failed heterosexual men - i.e., they figure that the reason they must be such utter failures at attracting women is that they are gay. I have spoken to some other alumni of my infamous all-male high-school, and more than one has come up with this as an explanation of the seemingly high rate of homosexuality with other alumni. :eek:
Homosexuals are failed heterosexuals? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds? If all men who failed with women would turn gay, we wouldn't need a gay pride.

On the other hand, maybe some people here should have their anus widened by a burly gay linebacker so they won't be so jealous of women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ASD/social phobia is the primary reason I want a societal shift where broads come onto us (so that way I can get laid without having to come onto the woman; because she'd come onto me)
Yes, I get it. You don't want to adapt, you want to live life on easy mode. Tell us again why any woman would want to date you?

The fact I'm starved of free sex is merely the result of my ASD/social phobia.
Yes, we know. You keep telling us your excuses instead of taking action doing something about it. Whining about it here won't get you a woman, dud.

I guarantee there have been broads through the years who wanted sex with me, yet were waiting for me to make the move (Which I never made, either because my social phobia made me too scared, or because my ASD prevented me from even picking up on her interest)
I can guarantee you that was solely in your mind.

Under the current model (where social norms dictate that the man is supposed to make the move), I end up frustrated and so do the broads who have waited (to no avail) for me to make a move. A societal shift where broads start coming onto us would solve both these problems.
The 'current model (where social norms dictate that the man is supposed to make the move)' has been around since before the Industrial Revolution. And the frustrated 'broads' only live in your mind. No woman is waiting for you to make your move.
You are frustrated because you're too spineless to take action. You'd rather shield behind your 'crippling social anxiety'.

Women approach men they are attracted to. What do you have that they can be attracted to?
And please don't say that you're 'good-looking' unless you're cruising for gays, because women need more than just 'good-looking'.
And, yes, I know that is 'unfair'. Grow up, life isn't fair, it has never been fair and it will never become fair. Deal with it.

I don't necessarily want to be one of many cox on her carousel by the way. I'd be content with a long term, monogamous FWB arrangement with a woman.
That is so humble of you, to be content with an FWB.
I have bad news for you. That's not going to happen without a total change in your attitude. FWBs still want to be attracted to the men they give their benefits to, and you're just not attractive enough for that. Your '7/10 skinny good looks' are not enough to compensate for the pre-coital panic attacks and the post-coital tears, so I guess you'll have to find some other way to get your rocks off.

I can imagine why you lust after older women in the hope they will be more understanding and caring and maternal, but older women who are interested in younger men are mainly interested in getting fvcked by a young stud. And you don't qualify for that.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'd like a billion dollars and world peace.

You want to be "equal" to a woman? Would you trade places with one? Sex on demand but you bleed once a month, risk getting knocked up, have to fend off men twice your size, always thinking about safety. Lose your body after 30 and prune out after 45. I would never trade places with a female. Being a guy rules.

But there's a tradeoff. They get to guard the sex gate and use it to get what they want for a limited number of years. And let's be honest, most don't use that power well. You - or at least a man - on the other hand gets to control his destiny, build things, innovate, live independently, stand next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of your hand. So use your brain to get casual sex, or get a sex change, I guess.
Yeah, I'd trade places with a woman.

Bleed once a month? There are a number of solutions. There are certain birth controls that prevent your period.

Birth control (some of which is permanent, like getting your tubes tied or getting a hysterectomy) can solve the pregnancy thing.

Fend off men twice my size, always thinking about safety? As it is, I weigh less than the typical woman (and have been in positions where I could have died because of being an easy victim).

In a society where the top 10-20% of men aren't allowed to hoard the sex (in other words, American society pre-1960), there would be way fewer men trying to force themselves on a woman by the way (not sticking up for sex criminals; merely stating a fact). Going back to pre-1960 would do wonders for female safety.

Lose my body after 30? Even as a man, I'm not as limber at 33 as I was at 20.

Your claim a woman prunes out after 45? Laughable. 45+ is my preference in a woman. And you know what? I still have a hard time getting sex. Partially because not every woman that old is open to banging a man as young as me...but also because even at 45+, a woman has options (just not as many options as they had at 24)

The part about men getting to live independently doesn't really apply to me. I partially rely on parents financially. On the other hand, plenty of broads in this day and age make enough money to live independently.

None of this means I want a sex change. That would just be freaky. All I'm saying is I'd have lots of privileges if I was born female.