communication and discipline in LTR's it's an Art

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly - it’s simply a litmus test on your strength of your own relationship. If she flirts back, that’s something to consider.
Even then, you might still be looking at an automatic response, not desire.

My women always know when I answer the phone and there's a woman on the other end. Something changes in my voice when I talk with a woman that isn't there when I talk with men. So it's not about her flirting back, but how much she's flirting back.

While I accept insecurity from women, I truly think that a man who wants to be with beautiful women shouldn't be this insecure that he worries about men flirting with his woman. If his woman is in any way desirable, men will flirt with her.

And since most women are not very direct in rejecting, she might on the surface appear to mirror, but she likely unaffected by their adoration if she loves you. And if she isn't, you shouldn't be with her.

Reaction score
Grown
So, we would all like to learn how to keep women at bay, discipline them, and help them embrace their feminine qualities. Those of us who have not had a solid foundation from which to "learn" the discipline that a man must impart to others—in the right way—may want to learn how to do this effectively. This involves using the right tone, approaching the situation appropriately, and striving to avoid violence. We might be interested in exploring various professions or hobbies to gain these skills.

One example that comes to mind is the dog trainer, who, although working with animals rather than humans, teaches us how to discipline and maintain boundaries according to our values. Of course, there are other professions, such as school educators and sports coaches, and there are likely many more examples to consider.

In my humble opinion, this knowledge would help people immensely in treating others with respect, allowing them to gain it in a clear and experienced manner, even if subtly. What do you think?

ps: all this should be centered for what concern a LTR with a woman.
Why are you dating women that you need to scold?