I think this Lady might have a point.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She definitely thinks like a dude and approaches dating the same way,

I like her take on developing trust and cultivating a natural relationship by just living your life.

But the thing is lots of dudes are anti social hermits who'd rather stick to themselves.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is lots of dudes are anti social hermits who'd rather stick to themselves.
Those dudes shouldn't be dating. Dating is about becoming intimate with other human beings.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A tangent point here but, her latest video is 48 minutes long, 58,000 have watched it, and the her topics are generally about relationships and dating.

Who the hell watches this stuff?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know, but @Clockwerk50 doesn't think you should have. I think apologies are in order.
How does the saying goes Mr. Amsterdam? When you ‘assume’ you make an ass of ‘u’ and…

lol I’m just being an ass. I’m curious about the demographic because stereotypically, men tend to prefer different YouTube content than watching a woman talk for 48 minutes about her dating life. Subjectively, it may be categorized as “gossip” you could say.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know that, then why do you make assumptions here that I was talking to you? I was quoting @Travel memoir21.
I didn’t assume you were talking to me; you weren't. I felt the need to clarify why I asked my question because your assumption was incorrect. If you prefer not to have comments on your posts, it might be better to take it to private messages.

It seems like you might be waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately Mr. Amsterdam. I'm concerned you're getting agitated and grumpy quite quickly and are forgetting how to have some fun.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you might be waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately Mr. Amsterdam. I'm concerned you're getting agitated and grumpy quite quickly and are forgetting how to have some fun.
Now who is making assumptions?