I think this Lady might have a point.

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
This lady´s definitely got a point.

Dating is finished guys. I think it has been for a few years already.

Blame the internet, dating apps, social networks. Whatever the reason may be, it's over.

Just live your life the way you want, focus on the things you are truly passionate about, and don't really bother about why this girl dumped you or ghosted you. It's not because of you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is a 10 hour long video that has 785K views.

If things are hard in your life that you find yourself gravitating or watching those types of videos, for that lenght of time, then you have company because hundreds of thousands of other people are also there too, and probably many more are feeling that way but have not gotten over themselves enough to start tuning into those types of videos. Usually, if you need to watch those types of videos, it's pretty hard in the ladies department.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My lord I read some of schit that gets posted here these days and think...my life is amazing and I must be some God women worship compared to some of ya'll.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most interesting part is why she's dressed for cold weather in a bathroom?

Other than that she's just experiencing dating fatigue, like most people who are trying to get their way.
It appears that she is in a hiking club, and had made this video immediately after getting back from that. She was probably hoping that the Chad in that group would want to get with her, but some Stacy in the group had sniped her.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is a 10 hour long video that has 785K views.

If things are hard in your life that you find yourself gravitating or watching those types of videos, for that lenght of time, then you have company because hundreds of thousands of other people are also there too, and probably many more are feeling that way but have not gotten over themselves enough to start tuning into those types of videos. Usually, if you need to watch those types of videos, it's pretty hard in the ladies department.
785K low valued men.