Don't be a fvcking pvssy

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im reading too much reports about guys being f8cking pvssies, and wining, been there done that, it doesn't serve your soul. I also come and vent here once a while and the only person that can make the change is yourself. Just ghost everyone who doesn't respect you.

Don't chase women.

It's all very simple I found out after 10 years of lurking here and getting myself out there every time, never giving up.
Build a business, get your testerone level up, go for what you want. Work hard, gym at least 6 times a week, cut the booze, eat healthy.
Be a fvcking man and act like it. Be direct and bold.

If she's putting no effort in it, if your gut tells you she doesn't want to talk to you, don't be a needy winy b1tch and cut her lose. Never ever get mad or needy or bvthurt, always be polite and nice to the girl you want if she does sh1t that pisses you off. If she goes out of limits like cheating or grinding or making out with other guys, leave, block period. But if she does phoney sh1t like sh1t testing, cancelling dates, not answering, quit talking to her but keep her on socials so she can see you level up, getting that new car, getting the sixpack and living your best life. Trust me, she will keep tabs on you and reach out in the future.

Most of the time if a girl loses interest it's because of your own actions if she had interest earlier, only in rare cases it's because of another guy. If you played your cards right she won't go to him. It was because you showed weakness somehow.

When she does like you, let her initiate contact, go to contacting her once a week, skip a week sometimes, replie 2-3 hours to her texts, keep phone calls short, 10 mins max and always be the one ending the conversation. Let her do the talking, ask her questions, be mysterious and go about your fcking business. Are you in your feelings? Are you becoming jealous? Is she not doing what you want, go to the fvcking gym and put your phone down. If you put in the work other girls will notice you, go approach one and make a date happen.

Ground rule, don't chase, if she comes back, fine if not also fine. Your on your purpose becoming the best version of yourself anyway so your to busy to worry about what she's doing.

I never put up with sh1t in my life but im getting more radical everyday, someone doesn't respect you? Cut them off, the next person that comes in your life is of higher quality anyway because you leveled up also and respect yourelf more then before. Your going to be happy that she left because the next one, is even hotter, better, sweeter.

Never chase a woman, period. I made that promise to myself a long time ago but now I mean it for real and im applying it for 2 months, it's great.

You can only understand and be the man in abundance if you work yourself up to being the best version of yourself. You can't fake and maintain that. So go out there and do it.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread this is the issue with 80% of guys who have issues with a "bad date" or "why isn't she texting me back" you're dealing with a low-interested woman. Once you deal with a high-interest woman which I know you have plenty of times Gambino it's easy to tell. High interest women actually want you to win! This is the part guys gotta understand. If a chick is feeling you she will make time for you. She will break her own rules etc.

To many guys dealing with low-interested women especially of these swipe apps which causes frustration and low self-esteem

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread this is the issue with 80% of guys who have issues with a "bad date" or "why isn't she texting me back" you're dealing with a low-interested woman. Once you deal with a high-interest woman which I know you have plenty of times Gambino it's easy to tell. High interest women actually want you to win! This is the part guys gotta understand. If a chick is feeling you she will make time for you. She will break her own rules etc.

To many guys dealing with low-interested women especially of these swipe apps which causes frustration and low self-esteem
I don’t even approach women only if I get high IOis, locking eye contact, turning around to you. Flirting heavily or standing in front of u, putting her breasts on your back in a crowded area and smiling.
If she shortly smiles and looks away I don’t even go to her and only if I like her ofc.

I get IOis all the time from girls I don’t like. You will get more picky when you have something to offer.

@Solomon

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t even approach women only if I get high IOis, locking eye contact, turning around to you. Flirting heavily or standing in front of u, putting her breasts on your back in a crowded area and smiling.
If she shortly smiles and looks away I don’t even go to her and only if I like her ofc.

I get IOis all the time from girls I don’t like. You will get more picky when you have something to offer.

@Solomon
Agreed but you can skip the gym!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I even feel ashamed to be on a swipe app, girls around town see me on there thinking he still looking for pvssy. It’s better to have a life and body your proud of, build yourself up that girls will come to your orbit and rotate plates. Then you won’t need no phony dating app, you’ll be to busy working on your purpose and dealing with your rotation. So if you need dating apps you need to work harder on yourself. I used to do it very rarely when my girls all disappeared but now I won’t even think about it.

@Solomon

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I even feel ashamed to be on a swipe app, girls around town see me on there thinking he still looking for pvssy. It’s better to have a life and body your proud of, build yourself up that girls will come to your orbit and rotate plates. Then you won’t need no phony dating app, you’ll be to busy working on your purpose and dealing with your rotation. So if you need dating apps you need to work harder on yourself. I used to do it very rarely when my girls all disappeared but now I won’t even think about it.
Agree.

OLD is good for someone with no (or 1) plate.

Other than that, you're diminishing your value as a man and showing potential women in your social circle that you're in the dry.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

OLD is good for someone with no (or 1) plate.

Other than that, you're diminishing your value as a man and showing potential women in your social circle that you're in the dry.
Id rather jerk off then fvck a mediocre girl and get a quick nutt and go about by my business and attract a new hb9+. No dating apps whatsoever.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro...

Don't you constantly post about women that you are scheming to try and get back with and people are constantly telling you not to do it and yet you keep doing it?

Is this a "do as I say, not as I do" sentiment? :lol:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...

Don't you constantly post about women that you are scheming to try and get back with and people are constantly telling you not to do it and yet you keep doing it?

Is this a "do as I say, not as I do" sentiment? :lol:
@BackInTheGame78 don’t be hating.
As a matter of fact people evolve. I’ve been busy with a couple of very hot attractive women and been working out and eating and sleeping healthy for a consistent basis. Bought some nice designer shirts that fit me well and yeah kaboom way more options. Since I know how to attract women and been succesfull with very hot ones lately your self esteem boosts and you get more options which makes you don’t care about losing women anymore.

I also finally understand that chasing never work. So I learned from my mistakes and I can back it up now.

I also had some girls coming back when I never reached out.