i am starting to doubt everything about alpha male

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha male stuffs probably work in western countries but here i am the best beta guy in the world to my girl but still she loves me like a crazy. i have held my ears jokingly in order to break her sadness many times but still she loves me. i have given her too much validation but still she cares for me and gets tension if am ever late

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to you again in five years...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Individual women are attracted to different things. This should not be a surprise. While most women are going to be attracted to the archetypical jacked up leader with status, there are women that prefer men that don't fit this. Sounds like the OP did a good job of finding a woman prefers men like him. Which is the best advice I can give any man.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Individual women are attracted to different things. This should not be a surprise. While most women are going to be attracted to the archetypical jacked up leader with status, there are women that prefer men that don't fit this. Sounds like the OP did a good job of finding a woman prefers men like him. Which is the best advice I can give any man.
He don't live in a western culture man.....I don't think that type of crap would work on a western woman living in the suburbs and whose favorite band is some Indie Punkish band from the 90s weve never heard of lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He don't live in a western culture man.....I don't think that type of crap would work on a western woman living in the suburbs and whose favorite band is some Indie Punkish band from the 90s weve never heard of lol
Like I said, MOST women are not going to be attracted to his type... I agree in Western culture woman attracted to this type of man is VERY small. But they are out there. The challenge for submissive follower type of man is going to lack the confidence to go out and try to find women who want what they have. In my experience, women that are attracted to submission men are usually very masculine in their demeanor and tend to be 'girl boss' leader types. But as always, there are exceptions. It's all gender role polarity. The masculine and feminine will always be drawn towards each other.

All a man can do is to be the honest best version of himself, try to make dates, keep moving on until they find a woman that wants what he has.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an Alpha Male. Your Andrew Tate romanticized alpha male is either in jail or dead by 25. In addition, look at who runs the world and corporations.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also what is lost on many is that what ends up getting you into a relationship at first isn't always what will keep you in a relationship if you want to maintain it over time.

You have to evolve in the relationship same as she does or elss you just end up having a surface level relationship that doesn't go any deeper and it peters out over time.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"alpha male" is the one of the bigger scams to come out of the last 10 years.

Its so ambiguous in terms of humans and can mean so many things that it becomes meaningless.
same thing can be said about being an "attractive woman"....

Its so ambiguous in terms of humans and can mean so many things that it becomes meaningless.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing can be said about being an "attractive woman"....
No, it's not the same.
Alpha male was based on wolves in captivity, so it would be comparable to a prison population, but not normal society. So the term has to be taken 'figuratively' to mean 'men with certain traits', not necessarily the 'top male'.

When it comes to the attractiveness of women however, there's women who are attractive to me, and women who are not attractive to me. And that is not ambiguous in the slightest, unless we try to quantify attractiveness. But we can't. A simple thread like 'what is a 10/10 woman for you' shows that we cannot agree on what we deem attractive.
It doesn't matter, unless you want a woman who is attractive to you, to also be attractive to others. Like a trophy gf/wife. Only then do you find out that not everyone can agree on what is attractive or not.
But it's not ambiguous. Taste is diverse. I see men completely smitten with women who are very unattractive to me. I have to assume they are attracted to them. Attractiveness in itself, as a term, is not ambiguous. You know when you're attracted and when not. Only when you try to quantify attraction as a universal term to mean the same thing all over the world, then you find it's impossible.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's also not confuse attraction with intimacy.

Intimacy becomes important in LTRs. Pulling your ears sideways isn't attractive and isn't going to work on Date 1 other than to make you look like a try-hard moron or a clown. That is bad. Pulling on your ears to your wife/GF who is feeling like sh1t after a rough day to make her laugh is a completely different thing. That is intimacy and showing you care on a human being level. Two completely different things.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works just fine at the start. Wait till you’re together a few years and she knows deep down that you’re more scared to leave her than she is.

it’s not about being some huge tattood stud. That’s helpful for some women. However, if you fawn over her, get emotional, get possessive “I can’t live without you” which are all beta behaviours, you will always lose long run.

She might like it. Of course, everyone wants the power. It’s not about what she likes, it’s about what works for you and makes your life better.

If you’re thinking “she likes me this way ergo it’s good” that’s the wrong mindset. How is she working for you? Is this the relationship you want.

not “I finally have a GF so mission complete”

much deeper and more complex than that

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Works just fine at the start. Wait till you’re together a few years and she knows deep down that you’re more scared to leave her than she is.

it’s not about being some huge tattood stud. That’s helpful for some women. However, if you fawn over her, get emotional, get possessive “I can’t live without you” which are all beta behaviours, you will always lose long run.

She might like it. Of course, everyone wants the power. It’s not about what she likes, it’s about what works for you and makes your life better.

If you’re thinking “she likes me this way ergo it’s good” that’s the wrong mindset. How is she working for you? Is this the relationship you want.

not “I finally have a GF so mission complete”

much deeper and more complex than that
it's been only a month or two since i got into relationship with her. I will see how it goes after few years but at present she likes this personality of mines and she loves the fact that i have zero ego

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's also not confuse attraction with intimacy.

Intimacy becomes important in LTRs. Pulling your ears sideways isn't attractive and isn't going to work on Date 1 other than to make you look like a try-hard moron or a clown. That is bad. Pulling on your ears to your wife/GF who is feeling like sh1t after a rough day to make her laugh is a completely different thing. That is intimacy and showing you care on a human being level. Two completely different things.
yeah it makes her laugh ofcourse. many things I do is to make her laugh

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also what is lost on many is that what ends up getting you into a relationship at first isn't always what will keep you in a relationship if you want to maintain it over time.

You have to evolve in the relationship same as she does or elss you just end up having a surface level relationship that doesn't go any deeper and it peters out over time.
roosh v has said that beta games worked for him in eastern part of europe that were not influenced by western society... he also said that women that were not influenced by western values were sweeter in their behaviors compared to western women

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been only a month or two since i got into relationship with her. I will see how it goes after few years but at present she likes this personality of mines and she loves the fact that i have zero ego
What you're not understanding is that if you continue with this “beta behavior”, you're in for a not-very pleasant surprise in a while.

It's better to take action now than wait for it to happen, right?