When Crap hits the fan equipment and survival tips?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

I've been thinking what should we do just in case things get more chaotic and gets worse. As you already know there's already an economic and social upheaval, say Wall Street crashing and it causes a huge food shortage and there's a social unrest and people/ thugs could possibly be breaking into your homes and trying to rob you of your goods,

This just really got me thinking, they say that the government might also be having forced vaccinations really soon, Things like potential wars - us getting invaded because of our moral and economic decay, another George Floyd type of scenario but a million times worse to the point where rioters and looters starts attacking suburban neighborhoods just for survival necessities.

So what are things you should do, course of action and equipment wise to prepare for such scenarios?

Me personally, I thought about getting an AR 15 Rifle which is a good weapon for beginners, then also stocking up on food like canned goods, rice and beans, just at least a month worth of supply, also being willing to live off the grid and having survival knowledge is also a good one, etc.

Put in your two cents fellas, we might need this in the future really soon.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 leave the country if you can and move somewhere more chill.

#2 leave any big city. If sh!t goes to hell they will be the first place fill up with people ready to kill for food.

#3 learn to grow your own food or forage for food.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are not as bad as people like to say. We have a surplus of food, a surplus of oil, and a surplus of water. The only reason we're not selling said surplus is because the government is making it hard for the market to work. So the first thing that will happen if things go down is that people will start dismantling and disobeying the government's regulations and restrictions. This alone will solve most problems.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated previously I have ammo and a few different guns. I also have 30 day emergency food.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get either a Maratac, or Exotac lighter over a zippo. They do not evaporate like zippos. I'd also recommend a metal clipper lighter. They're serviceable butane lighters. Beats having to stock up on a crap load of bics. I'd also get a good fire steel rod. Bushcraft knife is important. Look at PKS knives.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a dream the other day....where the governments has secret satellites that can basically see through everything in the world which kinda got me thinking if crap does hit the fan and the government are corrupt which I think they are and put a lot of people in prison or concentration camps...... a lot of people man......where would normies like us hide and do?

I just reseached it and yes those satellites exist along with human ai robotic soldiers that are being established.

Where the hell would you go and do? Would you stock up on ammunition and hide in the woods? You tell me?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things will only happen after the Rapture, not before so I'm not worried. If I miss the Rapture then I'm already a walking dead man like the rest of the world and would be more concerned on how I'm going to exit the physical life without facing this "mark of the beast" thing that I would refuse, rather than living like an animal to try and gain an extra day. We are all eventually going to die anyway and nobody lives forever in this world. The question, is such a world worth even living in more then you have to? Many Christians, including my mother, know that the Rapture will happen at any moment and millions of Christians will be removed before things get really bad and you get the antichrist that will set things in order (someone I would not want to see in the flesh as it's the most dreaded individual to see rise to power amidst a chaotic world). There is no better preparation then being spiritually prepared.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been thinking what should we do just in case things get more chaotic and gets worse. As you already know there's already an economic and social upheaval, say Wall Street crashing and it causes a huge food shortage and there's a social unrest and people/ thugs could possibly be breaking into your homes and trying to rob you of your goods,

This just really got me thinking, they say that the government might also be having forced vaccinations really soon, Things like potential wars - us getting invaded because of our moral and economic decay, another George Floyd type of scenario but a million times worse to the point where rioters and looters starts attacking suburban neighborhoods just for survival necessities.

So what are things you should do, course of action and equipment wise to prepare for such scenarios?

Me personally, I thought about getting an AR 15 Rifle which is a good weapon for beginners, then also stocking up on food like canned goods, rice and beans, just at least a month worth of supply, also being willing to live off the grid and having survival knowledge is also a good one, etc.

Put in your two cents fellas, we might need this in the future really soon.
Guns and ammo. I have my carry permit in all states around me, so I can travel armed if I need. I also have 5000 rounds of bullets (I buy in bulk online). A crossbow may be something to consider if you must hunt for food. If not, buy some of those 25 year emergency food containers. Each one has 200 meals and can last a month.

Some may think I'm crazy, but millions of people were locked up in their homes for nearly 2 years. It can happen again or worse. It's best to be prepared.

A natural gas generator is a great option if you have a home on your property. If the sh!t hits the fan, the natural gas will still flow (most likely). It also has a back-up option for liquid propane.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Worrying about this nonsense makes little sense.

If this happened it's unlikely anything you would have prepared for would be enough and lots of things you never thought of would take place.

Additionally life would be so sh!tty you might wish you hadn't survived.

Spend your time living life not worrying about dumb sh!t like this.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about this nonsense makes little sense.

If this happened it's unlikely anything you would have prepared for would be enough and lots of things you never thought of would take place.

Additionally life would be so sh!tty you might wish you hadn't survived.

Spend your time living life not worrying about dumb sh!t like this.
Do you own any guns?

Do you know hand to hand combat? What would be your main source of self defense if it does happen? Just wondering

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you own any guns?

Do you know hand to hand combat? What would be your main source of self defense if it does happen? Just wondering
No, I don't worry about things like that. It occupies space in your mind that could be used to better yourself and your life instead of filling it with baseless nonsense

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a dream the other day....where the governments has secret satellites that can basically see through everything in the world which kinda got me thinking if crap does hit the fan and the government are corrupt which I think they are and put a lot of people in prison or concentration camps...... a lot of people man......where would normies like us hide and do?
You'd just become prey.

Do you own any guns?
I'm a crossbow hunter. I'm in the Netherlands though, so I'm not that worried about firearms.

I teach combat and self defence, with an expertise in improvising weapons from common household/EDC items. If there would be an apocalypse that I would miraculously survive, I'll probably get by.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Do you own any guns?

He believes in divine intervention. In all seriousness, everyone should plan for issues and civil unrest. The cops are not going to protect you; they do not want to go to jail. If it's a mob or an intruder, one must know how to protect themselves and their family. Doubtful the divine intervention option will work.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He believes in divine intervention. [snip] Doubtful the divine intervention option will work.
Religious people tend to believe in divine intervention because... God intervenes? Prayer helps?
I haven't seen evidence of either and I've seen enough of the dark and cruel things people do unto each other to know that divine intervention either doesn't exist or it's so completely random and without merit that you might as well call it 'luck'.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Religious people tend to believe in divine intervention because... God intervenes? Prayer helps?
I haven't seen evidence of either and I've seen enough of the dark and cruel things people do unto each other to know that divine intervention either doesn't exist or it's so completely random and without merit that you might as well call it 'luck'.
I wasn't being serious. There is no such thing as divine intervention. If there was, we wouldn't have all the crap we are dealing with in the world.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't being serious. There is no such thing as divine intervention. If there was, we wouldn't have all the crap we are dealing with in the world.
Of course. You know that, I know that. Religious people don't.