When Crap hits the fan equipment and survival tips?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a dream the other day....where the governments has secret satellites that can basically see through everything in the world which kinda got me thinking if crap does hit the fan and the government are corrupt which I think they are and put a lot of people in prison or concentration camps...... a lot of people man......where would normies like us hide and do?

I just reseached it and yes those satellites exist along with human ai robotic soldiers that are being established.

Where the hell would you go and do? Would you stock up on ammunition and hide in the woods? You tell me?
This isn't shocking, a lot of people don't realize how far advance AI has come a lot of people will be in for a rude awakening when it comes to AI tech within the next 10 years heck even the former Google X CEO rang the alarm a year ago and people just *shrug*

^^IMO this video should be a mandatory view for anyone whether you care about tech, AI or not. This isn't some weirdo with conspiracies but a former GOOGLE X CEO who has seen/saw firsthand how far AI has advanced