Girl deleted my profile after date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I’m applying for jobs I’m overqualified for and still can’t land anything.
There is some similarity between early stage dating and job searching/interviewing. It's not entirely the same. Plenty of men can stay employed (particularly in STEM) but not be able to get laid through conventional dating.

Applying for jobs as an overqualified candidate can lead to some unpleasant outcomes. I have a sense that you're having issues dating because you're spending too much time on women who would be poor fits for you over an extended period.

I feel like at 33 i really have no choice but to accept what I can get.
You are going to need to do some work on your mindset. 33 is way too young to feel that way.

This brings me to my next point and is probably why I’m having problems. I swipe right on anything and everything, and even then none of the girls on the sight are the girl. Text every girl. Maybe 2-3 matches every other day and she who rises to the top. Regardless of interest my only concern is moving things along. I feel like at 33 i really have no choice but to accept what I can get.
If you're dating on apps with that attitude, you're going to have problems. You're going to be a supplicating beta who has a lot of failed interactions, such as "one date, no sex, no second date" with that. You're not going to be screening well and you'll either end up on dates with poor fits or you'll give off unattractive vibes to women as a supplicating beta. Women operate on vibes and feels. You are definitely not giving them the vibes and feels they seek.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This brings me to my next point and is probably why I’m having problems. I swipe right on anything and everything, and even then none of the girls on the sight are the girl. Text every girl. Maybe 2-3 matches every other day and she who rises to the top. Regardless of interest my only concern is moving things along. I feel like at 33 i really have no choice but to accept what I can get.
Yes, you're not being discriminating enough by swiping right on everyone, so the algorithm has you pegged as a three-time loser who gets the bottom of the barrel. Your matches will only get worse. Dating apps are not aimed at connecting you with your ideal woman, they are dopamine fixers who give you hope that you might get your penis wet. Not much chance at that.

I feel like at 33 i really have no choice but to accept what I can get.
That's the other problem. You're too thirsty and emotionally unstable to realise that you're being manipulated. And your self-esteem is so low that you waste your time on the bottom feeders.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were never going to get a response it was done the second you ended the date, all you did was chuck some extra food in for her ego

Second point is a dangerous mindset because women are well adept at picking up hidden male insecurities that are masked as Male bravado

You need to accept you may see yourself as a catch but most modern women are highly illogical and don't necessarily want "the full package"

You're almost better off showing some flaws or weakness as it helps them bond to you
This maybe something I need to work on.
I think her whole MO was to find some type of chink in my armor. That she didn’t and is probably why I got ghosted.

There egos had been inflated so much that they have to drive 15 mins both ways for a 15 dollar breakfast with a guy that can’t stand. They’re knee deep in shyt that they don’t have the time or effort to find their own humanity and deal with the their Shame.

The reason I dropped my ego years ago.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately after the date she deleted my profile from the app. Should I still reach out to her?
You dont want that type of chick to be involved with you, she's an ass, also if a girl disses you it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, maybe she has too high expectations, maybe she is looking for the same type of guy who dumps her, or she doesn't like gym guys or she doesn't like geek guys, it's just a matter of different taste, just NEXT HER like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the plus side,it was breakfast time,so at least the whole day wasnt wasted. looking for positives here :lol:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Text her, no response.

She said in her profile she like breakfast dates. and doesn’t drink. Tbh she was, like 90% of women way under my league. I feel like most women get so easily offended by masculine men that you end up extremely nervous in order not to hurt their feelings by the amount of stupidity these girls are.

She has 2 big dogs that she clearly felt like were a burden when discussing them. And instead of speaking my mind that you should get rid of the devious mutts if they bother you that much, I sat silent listening to the stupid so I wouldn’t have a drink thrown in my face. On top of that this bittch ate her food like a dog. Like completely scarfed it down. I was going to make a comment but didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

I can be nice but sometimes the shyt is so antagonistic towards your intelligence im inclined to tell it like it is especially when the girl acts like her thang don’t stnk.

Also by the end of the date she said some passive aggressive comments, so at that point I kind of knew I had the upper hand.

What frustrates me is knowing I’m a good catch and women know this but still refuse to give me a go, even girls below my level.

I probably should have never even gone on the date with her cause im certain it was a power move on her part. She was the typical small town girl with a chip on her shoulder, with more regrets than accomplishment in life from most likely being arrogant.
Who cares what she likes?

I don't like them, that's what matters.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great answers in this thread but yeah typically if you go on a date and a girl unmatches you or deletes you it's not a good sign

OP don't take offense or OLD seriously I've had some crazy experiences and when I think to girls I met in person it's night and day
Thanks I really appreciate it. I'm just getting back into the game and my confidence is a little shaky.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make the decision as to whether manning up to be the Beta stepdad for a single mommie is worth the price for the Golden Passage - or perhaps that having that Golden Passage is worth the fat & disgusting body attached to it - or perhaps having that Golden Passage attached to a Birth Box that is long in the tooth because the owner of those was so picky when her Birth Box was in its prime.
I feel like I’m applying for jobs I’m overqualified for and still can’t land anything. But @SW15 has the right idea. These women are on the site for a reason and should be left to blow in the wind. It’s just very disturbing that at 33 I have to feed on scraps and bones, and still having resistance.
I have been a leading proponent here of the similitude of the dating & working dual-dystopia - i.e., applying for a job is the analogy of swiping, with equally depressively low probabilities of success (the brief "quite quitting" thaw notwithstanding). It is not just a random correlatative rant of NEETCels that would like to see a new order of both economic AND sexual Marxism - i.e., the forced assignment of prime female sexuality to all in an equitable fashion.
I’m really starting to believe a lot of the incel talk I hear.
Where there is smoke, there is fire ...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the best date you could her to agree to was a Sunday breakfast (the least sexual time of the week), she prob wasn't a great prospect to begin with.

Reach out to troll but otherwise it's useless.
I once got a gal's number, and she was always busy on BOTH weekend nights, so I took her out to dinner on a Wednesday (this was when dining was a thing, LOL). I was a weenie in the midst of a dry spell back then, and didn't really understand how a gal that is worth being with will make it easy to meet up. She seemed to be dumb as a box of rocks even though her cousin was a STEM work colleague of mine; that must have been a phase when my place of employment had a certain cache, as I seemed to get a lot of numbers via PUA when I mentioned where I worked, and they all had some connection to a colleague there (not that thos PUs went anywhere :mad: ).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often say one thing (likes breakfast dates) but when it happens in real life, it doesn't work for creating attraction. Don't take them at face value in a lot of things because it will usually lead to bad outcomes.
I think chicks that say that they can only do lunch dates are reserving the prime weekend nights for the possibility that the Chad they are orbiting around will get around to calling up for a booty call. :mad:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks I really appreciate it. I'm just getting back into the game and my confidence is a little shaky.
It's all a numbers game. If you aren't prepared to go thru a lot of women swiping/messaging/dating on OLD to build a pipeline then don't bother, you will be wasting your time.

Sometimes you can get a pipeline started right away, sometimes it takes a few months. If you stick with it and auto correct yourself when you notice patterns emerging in dates in terms of what is and isn't working you'll be fine.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Built up your confidence before you start dating again. And don't hurry. Pushing for sex is a scarcity move, so don't appear needy.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Op do what you are most comfortable with. I met my current gf of 2.5 years off a morning coffee date. Most of my bar/drink dates were expensive and a waste of time especially in major cities. You don’t need to take these women to a fancy Michelin star restaurant, there’s happy hour specials at places that will net you 1/3rd of a pointless bar date if done right.

2). Just message her and if she’s responsive ignore it and if she ghosts then move the fvck on. Too many men are scared of women and think they are a scarce commodity.