Girl deleted my profile after date.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately after the date she deleted my profile from the app. Should I still reach out to her?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Matched Thursday and got her number Friday. Went out for Breakfast Sunday today.
I wouldnt reach out in such case wheter it's a polite indirect way for her to let you know that she is not interested or she is a psycho playing games.

Dont block her if you have each other number but dont contact her either.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the best date you could her to agree to was a Sunday breakfast (the least sexual time of the week), she prob wasn't a great prospect to begin with.

Reach out to troll but otherwise it's useless.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea breakfast as a date is a rookie move , there's virtually no way to create any sexual tension and despite what women say this is what they all want

Stick to drinks or other evening activities if she won't accept that chances are shes going to be difficult anyway

Women off dating apps are hard work at the best of times most of them have absolutely no intention of anything long term most just go along for the ride until their bored

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
"women are so cryptic.. mysterious... mixed signals... i wish i could understand the signs they give me.."

-Men

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Matched Thursday and got her number Friday. Went out for Breakfast Sunday today.
And then she unmatched you.

And now you're wondering if you should reach out to her and more fully display your incredible desperation.

Go for it, dud. < that is not a typo.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her, no response.

She said in her profile she like breakfast dates. and doesn’t drink. Tbh she was, like 90% of women way under my league. I feel like most women get so easily offended by masculine men that you end up extremely nervous in order not to hurt their feelings by the amount of stupidity these girls are.

She has 2 big dogs that she clearly felt like were a burden when discussing them. And instead of speaking my mind that you should get rid of the devious mutts if they bother you that much, I sat silent listening to the stupid so I wouldn’t have a drink thrown in my face. On top of that this bittch ate her food like a dog. Like completely scarfed it down. I was going to make a comment but didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

I can be nice but sometimes the shyt is so antagonistic towards your intelligence im inclined to tell it like it is especially when the girl acts like her thang don’t stnk.

Also by the end of the date she said some passive aggressive comments, so at that point I kind of knew I had the upper hand.

What frustrates me is knowing I’m a good catch and women know this but still refuse to give me a go, even girls below my level.

I probably should have never even gone on the date with her cause im certain it was a power move on her part. She was the typical small town girl with a chip on her shoulder, with more regrets than accomplishment in life from most likely being arrogant.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also by the end of the date she said some passive aggressive comments, so at that point I kind of knew I had the upper hand.
You kind of knew you had the upper hand?
Sounds to me like the other way around. She played you like a fiddle, got attention and validation and a free breakfast, then ghosted you because the free breakfast wasn't worth suffering though your company again.

Girl using tinder to have free acco and food.jpeg

Tbh she was, like 90% of women way under my league...... I sat silent listening to the stupid so I wouldn’t have a drink thrown in my face. On top of that this bittch ate her food like a dog. Like completely scarfed it down. I was going to make a comment but didn’t want to hurt her feelings....shyt is so antagonistic towards your intelligence ... the girl acts like her thang don’t stnk.... Also by the end of the date she said some passive aggressive comments.
So, you scraped the bottom of the barrel, went on an aggravating date with a horrible dog woman, she clearly signals that she's only there to eat breakfast and unload on you, and then when she ghosts you.... you consider reaching out to her?

Just keep going for the low hanging fruit, dud.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now worries man. It happens. Hopefully you know what not to do next time.

Text her, no response.

She said in her profile she like breakfast dates. and doesn’t drink. Tbh she was, like 90% of women way under my league. I feel like most women get so easily offended by masculine men that you end up extremely nervous in order not to hurt their feelings by the amount of stupidity these girls are.

She has 2 big dogs that she clearly felt like were a burden when discussing them. And instead of speaking my mind that you should get rid of the devious mutts if they bother you that much, I sat silent listening to the stupid so I wouldn’t have a drink thrown in my face. On top of that this bittch ate her food like a dog. Like completely scarfed it down. I was going to make a comment but didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

I can be nice but sometimes the shyt is so antagonistic towards your intelligence im inclined to tell it like it is especially when the girl acts like her thang don’t stnk.

What frustrates me is knowing I’m a good catch and women know this but still refuse to give me a go, even girls below my level.

I probably should have never even gone on the date with her cause im certain it was a power move on her part. She was the typical small town girl with a chip on her shoulder, with more regrets than accomplishment in life from most likely being arrogant.
However, it sounds like you're trying to make sense of the rejection, which is completely understandable and you are coping with it. Instead of focusing on bad-mouthing her, it might be more productive to reflect on how you come across to others. There could be some aspects of your personality or attitudes that might benefit from a bit of self-reflection and growth. It’s all part of the process of learning and improving.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are non-confrontational. So what looks like to us men to be some chicken-sh1t indirect way of rejection to them makes sense because she is going to think she is giving you a "soft" rejection this way.

That said, your second post about the date itself sounded more than a little butt-hurt. You need to have a thick skin in the dating world. Learn how to deal with getting rejections, ghosted, and other strange female behavior. We all deal with it and even if you do a LTR it doesn't stop.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went to bed early on a Saturday night just so you could get up early in the morning for a breakfast date with this chick?
Seriously?? I can't believe I'm reading this.
This is a good reaction.

I could imagine an older guy (30+) going to bed earlier and not going out to bars to do approaches in order to be fresh and rested for some weekend date.

He did this in order to go on a breakfast date with someone from a swipe app. That's a low quality item on a schedule. There might be a case for a weekend daytime type first date to have priority over a random night out. It would only happen if the initial approach was an in-person approach or a strong social circle setup and it was an activity date.

who goes out for breakfast on Sunday as a first date??

Why would you even bother?
breakfast as a date is a rookie move , there's virtually no way to create any sexual tension and despite what women say this is what they all want

Stick to drinks or other evening activities if she won't accept that chances are shes going to be difficult anyway
Sunday breakfast is a bad first date option. That's not worth even showing up if that's the only option you get when trying to arrange a date, whether this is a tech-based interaction (swipe apps or social media DMs) or something a woman counteroffers to you in an in-person approach upon ask out.

There is a reason that meal dates in restaurants as 1st/2nd date are not recommended dates. It's difficult to create sexual tension on them and the proxemics don't typically work to a man's benefit. Dinner dates likely are better for setting a mood than breakfast or lunch dates. Even dinner dates are usually a losing bet. I would say no to any breakfast or lunch date.

I read an online article around 8-10 years ago claiming that boozy brunch dates on weekends can work for getting laid on the 1st/2nd date. The idea was that if you set the logistics correctly (boozy brunch spot near your place or her place -- either walking distance or short Uber/Lyft), then she could be buzzed and horny around 11:30 AM - 1 PM with nothing to do the rest of the day, so she's have an open time slot for sex. I've never tried that before but it might work. The date @Smok1nAce set up was not boozy brunch. Breakfast and boozy brunch are somewhat different concepts.

Many years ago, I tried a lunch date before and it was an absolute disaster. This was a date arranged from an online dating website. The woman was a bit difficult in our messaging on the platform. I set up a lunch date with her on one of the slowest weeks of the dating year (the week between Christmas and New Years). I was off from work and not traveling that week. She was working that week. We met for lunch near her office. I remember the date as generally being uncomfortable and awkward. It was lacking sexual tension and playfulness. I never saw her again.

She said in her profile she like breakfast dates. and doesn’t drink.

I find that women who don't drink alcohol at all are very difficult to date. It's difficult to get through the early stages without even a small amount of alcohol involved. Interactions with them are going to be more difficult as a whole for most men.

Your realization that you shouldn't have bothered with her is the correct one.

Women often say one thing (likes breakfast dates) but when it happens in real life, it doesn't work for creating attraction. Don't take them at face value in a lot of things because it will usually lead to bad outcomes.

Women off dating apps are hard work at the best of times most of them have absolutely no intention of anything long term most just go along for the ride until their bored
Dating apps are generally a lousy way to meet women for the majority of men. They are most worth doing for the top tier of men (90th percentile +). Men in the middle of the bell curve are better off doing something else.

Many of the women on dating apps are broken women and are chasing "feelz" from top tier men (aka Chads) on the penis carousel. They'll get to have sex with hot guys but they won't get the commitment from it. It's not a great experience for them. It will raise their notch count and cause more baggage and trauma.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her, no response.

You were never going to get a response it was done the second you ended the date, all you did was chuck some extra food in for her ego

Second point is a dangerous mindset because women are well adept at picking up hidden male insecurities that are masked as Male bravado

You need to accept you may see yourself as a catch but most modern women are highly illogical and don't necessarily want "the full package"

You're almost better off showing some flaws or weakness as it helps them bond to you

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For everyone saying I’m butt hurt im not confused.

also her meal was 15 bucks it probably took more gas to get to the restaurant then her meal.

Everyone I explained it to off the internet was basically saying. I was probably to much for her. The first thing my brogirl said was right away was she was afraid you were going to ghost her and wanted to do it first.

The only reason I’m going into detail is for future archive of why, what and when for other DJs who may stumble across this thread.

Without wanting to go into detail all I’m going to say is I come from a more economical, influential and social arena then she does.

I really haven’t taken dating seriously in awhile. But at 33 years old I’m starting to heavily invest time and energy into the game. Iv started with dating apps last week. And she was the first date I’ve had. I’ve been hearing plenty of stories about the dating scene but tried to chalk it up to incel talk etc.

This brings me to my next point and is probably why I’m having problems. I swipe right on anything and everything, and even then none of the girls on the sight are the girl. Text every girl. Maybe 2-3 matches every other day and she who rises to the top. Regardless of interest my only concern is moving things along. I feel like at 33 i really have no choice but to accept what I can get.

I feel like I’m applying for jobs I’m overqualified for and still can’t land anything. But @SW15 has the right idea. These women are on the site for a reason and should be left to blow in the wind. It’s just very disturbing that at 33 I have to feed on scraps and bones, and still having resistance.

I’m really starting to believe a lot of the incel talk I hear.