How many plates are enough plates? And how do you keep'em spinning?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The title pretty much says it all.
How many do you usually have, and how do you manage them?

I'm not talking about backburner, or plan Bs. I'm talking about active plates.

And when I say manage, I mean when you are away from them.

I'd very much like to understand your view and your approach on the theme.

I can give further insight on my current plates status right now, but, to avoid bias on the topic, I'll save it for later.

Cheers

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually 3.

In my case, each one had a day of the week. Then it went into weekly cycles.

For example, when I didn't meet the "Thursday girl", I would use this “free” day to arrange a new date with a possible new girl to join the rotation. Then I'd see the "Thursday girl" only in the next week.

I think 4 is an ideal number. You can have 14-day breaks and alternate between weeks.

Distance is essential. Especially if you want them to be just a plate. Show them you are not getting attached. This kind of thing turns them on and keeps them wondering.

During this time between dates, I would send them occasional messages. A meme here, a comment to tease them there. That kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just having 1 can be a handful if that person is worthy of your time.

What you should be doing is focusing on your' Purpose' or The 'what it's all about' type of objective to you.

To me it was my Spiritual Calling and women were just icing on the cake. Find your purpose, find peace and enjoy your life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I usually have 2-3 when I don't have a girlfriend, and there isn't much I do in terms of managing them. I typically see them once a week and we usually do something or fvck or both depending on how long we are together that day.

Usually at some point they will want to be exclusive with me and I will deny it and they will grudgingly accept but that's when I know it's time to start looking for another because they are going to drop within the next month or two and find someone that will give them what they want.

That's the part most guys don't understand...if you are only giving them plate status, they usually have a 3-4 month shelf life. And it's OK. You simply have to continue building your pipeline for when one drops out you can replace them with another.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need enough to keep you sexually satisfied. High libido > 3-5 lovers. Medium libido> 2-3 lovers. Low libido > 1-2 lovers.

I dislike the term plates.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the part most guys don't understand...if you are only giving them plate status, they usually have a 3-4 month shelf life. And it's OK. You simply have to continue building your pipeline for when one drops out you can replace them with another.
I call them lovers and they last a lot longer than 3-4 months.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just having 1 can be a handful if that person is worthy of your time.

What you should be doing is focusing on your' Purpose' or The 'what it's all about' type of objective to you.

To me it was my Spiritual Calling and women were just icing on the cake. Find your purpose, find peace and enjoy your life.
That is done already my man. I'm a buddhist.
I'm on the path. You can chill about that. But thanks either way.

Let's not get lost on the subject of the thread please. Plate spinning.

BTW, if you are spinning one, thats okay, but thats not a plate. Thats a relationship.

I'm talking about casual sex. I'm talking about the base of Maslow's pyramid of necessities. Fvcking, per se.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need enough to keep you sexually satisfied. High libido > 3-5 lovers. Medium libido> 2-3 lovers. Low libido > 1-2 lovers.

I dislike the term plates.
Good. You answered half of the question.

Let's not get lost on semantics. You can call them whatever you like bro.

There is no need for explaining when you are together because I assume you are a proper DJ, and drive them wild, leaving them finished on the bed, wanting for more.

What I'm curious about is on how do you keep them? I'm talking about the time you are away from them.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually have 2-3 when I don't have a girlfriend, and there isn't much I do in terms of managing them. I typically see them once a week and we usually do something or fvck or both depending on how long we are together that day.

Usually at some point they will want to be exclusive with me and I will deny it and they will grudgingly accept but that's when I know it's time to start looking for another because they are going to drop within the next month or two and find someone that will give them what they want.

Great, thanks for the reply Back.

Also as the assasin, you answered half of the question tho.

What you do with them on the one day you are together is irrelevant, as I know you build attraction and cement it, throught fvcking or going on bumper carts or both.

There are 6 days that you are not physically present.

Elaborate on 'not much you are doing' in terms of managing, considering you see them once a week.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually 3.

In my case, each one had a day of the week. Then it went into weekly cycles.

For example, when I didn't meet the "Thursday girl", I would use this “free” day to arrange a new date with a possible new girl to join the rotation. Then I'd see the "Thursday girl" only in the next week.

I think 4 is an ideal number. You can have 14-day breaks and alternate between weeks.

Distance is essential. Especially if you want them to be just a plate. Show them you are not getting attached. This kind of thing turns them on and keeps them wondering.

During this time between dates, I would send them occasional messages. A meme here, a comment to tease them there. That kind of stuff.
Perfect Holiday!

Thanks for the spot on reply.
That's what I was going for.

And yes, the idea is to keep the asset active for as long as possible, with high interest level, and not:

- falling into GF category
or
- the iron grow cold

Meaning, keep them right in that sweet spot.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm curious about is on how do you keep them? I'm talking about the time you are away from them.
I keep them uncertain of what I will do with them the next time they come over. Their curiosity keeps them coming.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been happily married for 18 years, but in the 2 years prior to that, when my game had gotten really good, I ran a 3 woman rotation, or plates, as they say here. However I was not just after casual sex, I was looking for marriage. Ironically these women gave me the best sex in my life because they were all competing to get married.

Pursue a relationship, get great sex.

I had a Tue/Thurs/Sat girl. At that time I was early 40's and wanted to start a family. 3 women a week was all I could manage. All were beautiful high quality gals. I would only see my Number 1 gal on either Tue or Thursday.

I would usually replace one gal every 2 months or so once I realized there was no future potential.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After they got tore up for the floor up for several hours maybe and couldn't handle any more.
God, you're such a stud. You don't even use beds anymore.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gather up as many as you can and start dropping some if you feel your time is constrained