How many plates are enough plates? And how do you keep'em spinning?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill suggests to text them once per week. @BackInTheGame78 says he texts them every day or so.

Personally, what works for me is that, when things are starting to get too cold or if I don't hear from them for 14 days or so, you re-engage by sending a quick text or a phone call to check how they are. However, the women are the ones that often initiate the conversation or invite you to go out on weekly basis since they are the ones interested in locking you down or keep the relationship going, technically speaking.

In my experience, and as an example, one girl texted me on a Thursday asking me what I was doing, I replied that I was fixing the faucet in the basement since the faucet seats deuterated. She asked if I was a sexy or a regular plumber, I said the sexy kind or some BS like that, and then she ghosted me until Tuesday where she re-initiated the conversation. We kept the conversation going until we went out on Friday, the week after the conversation started.

If you don't get too emotional or care about them ghosting and coming back it should be easy.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, thanks for the reply Back.

Also as the assasin, you answered half of the question tho.

What you do with them on the one day you are together is irrelevant, as I know you build attraction and cement it, throught fvcking or going on bumper carts or both.

There are 6 days that you are not physically present.

Elaborate on 'not much you are doing' in terms of managing, considering you see them once a week.
You do nothing. Those 6 days of no contact are going to drive her interest level very high. She is going to wonder what you are doing and who you are doing it with. You become rare and higher value if you only see her once a week.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The title pretty much says it all.
How many do you usually have, and how do you manage them?

I'm not talking about backburner, or plan Bs. I'm talking about active plates.

And when I say manage, I mean when you are away from them.

I'd very much like to understand your view and your approach on the theme.

I can give further insight on my current plates status right now, but, to avoid bias on the topic, I'll save it for later.

Cheers
Typically I have 0-1 (honestly it depends on what I'm focused on i.e. spiritual journey with the most high, or business etc) I find that when I have 0 I tend to be more focused and get stuff done however I prefer 1 who has available schedule that suits my lifestyle and we have things in common outside of sex.

Currently, I have 3 ages 21,38,46 (retired)

When Do I see them it all depends. The 21-year-old lives 3 hours away from me, she comes to see me (I never go to her) We usually see each other every other weekend. 38-year-old I see every other weekend I don't see the 21 year old(we use to see each other 4 times a week but she got a new job, also I got bored of her but she is my main) the 46-year-old I see her if both or one falls through or in the middle of the week. Although She lives the closes (15 minutes) I see her less, I know it bothers her as she has asked to see me more and I have flaked on her a ton, honestly hard to deal with her once I started to deal with the 21-year-old. The 21 year old we actually are the most compatible out of all the 3, the 46 year old the least

Like I said on average usually I deal with 1 woman at a time due to my limited time and it allows me to be focused however this summer I have had a lot of dates/hookups etc far more than average. I will say this after doing all that dating this summer I prefer younger women older women be doing too much

If all my plates were to fall through right now, I have no problem taking a bit of a break from the game. The older I get the more I value my solitude

Last edited: