Learn approach fearlessness from beggers

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say. But when I'm looking at my role model, I can see him in my mind. But seen in my mind a baggers when approaching woman as my role model for fearlessness ? Don't think it'll work, at least not for me.

As others said, there are way better role models to choose from.
they are not meant to be a role model. We are just trying to look at them to see PROOF that approaching random people has NO DOWNSIDE, NO PUNISHMENT, it CAN BE DONE.

I hate beggars, passionately.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are another fool. Like the other guy.

This is just a thinking technique to remove approach anxiety, remove connection to outcome, to stop taking things personally.

When I say "approach" - I mean approach as a HIGH LEVEL EDUCATED MAN, but in this case, A HIGH LEVEL EDUCATED MAN who is FEARLESS
I do understand your point. Beggers have to be social with people in order to ask random strangers for favous in this way. However, they would have to learn some social graces in order to get people to emphatise with them. Some people have elaborate stories (ie what someone would call routines), and if someone listens, they might get something. There is some spill-over between approaching and begging because both involve a social movement.

However, I still think it's difficult to compare something when money is involved in principle. For example, if you gave a trusted friend $ 1000, and made a commitment that you are going to approach 100 girls. If you fulfull that commitment and approach 100 girls, you'll get your money back. If you don't then the money is gone. Something like that would be an interesting analogy because now you are mixing money with the motivation to approach. However, it's still not the same.

By the way, I do award myself for any approach I make with a girl, that goes sideways or I feel really bad afterwards, with a $ 2.00 lottery play. However, in practise, that has not proven to be much of incentive with me ot do anything and is usually incidental to women that I approach for other reasons, apart from that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are not meant to be a role model. We are just trying to look at them to see PROOF that approaching random people has NO DOWNSIDE, NO PUNISHMENT, it CAN BE DONE.

I hate beggars, passionately.
There are punishments/downsides if you approach the wrong girl and she wants to ruin your life, and it could be a type of Russian Roulette. A beggar's life is already ruined.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are punishments/downsides if you approach the wrong girl and she wants to ruin your life, and it could be a type of Russian Roulette. A beggar's life is already ruined.
I have never heard or seen anything bad happen to a begger.

Once again, I hate beggars.

I never said become like them; just observe how they fearlessly approach everyone - only this ONE point.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I never said become like them; just observe how they fearlessly approach everyone - only this ONE point.
The logic is flawed because you did mention that beggars approach everyone rather than just approaching hot 18-24 year old girls, or even those of just the opposite gender. As we all know who you are targetting the approach makes the biggest difference for approach anxiety.

Also, the fact that you have never seen anything bad happen (a point to which I disagree with but is not fruitful for the purpose of discussion here) to a beggar is reason enough not be comparing approaches with women, since bad things could happen with the wrong woman. That is why guys, en masse are going their own way, staying away from women at work and in public.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Beggers have to be social with people in order to ask random strangers for favous in this way. However, they would have to learn some social graces in order to get people to emphatise with them
Or simply take a bath every now and then

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding a sign and asking someone for some money is inspiring and shows confidence? Nah thats desperation most likely fueled by laziness, mental issues, and/or addiction.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you don't have much experience observing street life.

You're not the only one. Beggars are despised and ignored, but apparently you don't think that's 'bad'.

That's right, you didn't say become a beggar. You just say, 'emulate a beggar's fearlessness'. However, their fearlessness is not rooted in confidence, but in desperation. They need money. To eat. To fuel their addiction. They don't care who they approach, they just want your money.

They do approach anyone for some change, but they don't approach young women for a date. If they would, chances of getting that date are minimal, because apart from their 'fearlessness', they don't have anything to offer.

That is why everybody is trying to tell you that you shouldn't draw approach inspiration from beggars.

I don't suffer from approach anxiety or fear of rejection, but I understand that you feel apprehension in approaching attractive women, so you're looking for a way to overcome your fear/anxiety talking yourself into being fearless like, uh, a beggar?

Do you think that to approach women, you should have the fearlessness of a beggar, just barge in with your hand up to annoyingly bother someone who is in conversation, and then ask for attention?

Or would you prefer the fearlessness from someone going up to people asking for a donation for the local animal shelter?

Or the fearlessness of a reporter, approaching someone to ask their opinion?

There are many types of fearlessness, from the Special Forces soldier approaching a house that might be filled with insurgents to a nurse approaching a mental patient tearing his room apart to a door-to-door salesman ringing the doorbell of a stranger to a standup comedian getting up on stage before a drunk audience to the extreme sports fanatic throwing himself of a cliff wearing a wing suit.

Pretty much all of these types of fearlessness are recognised and admired by most people.

But not you. You decide to use the desperate fearlessness of a beggar as inspiration to approach young women.

And when experienced members say that you better get your inspiration from other types of fearlessness, you call them fools.

Maybe, just maybe, you should read a little bit more on this forum before you start posting non-sensical advice.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you don't have much experience observing street life.

You're not the only one. Beggars are despised and ignored, but apparently you don't think that's 'bad'.

That's right, you didn't say become a beggar. You just say, 'emulate a beggar's fearlessness'. However, their fearlessness is not rooted in confidence, but in desperation. They need money. To eat. To fuel their addiction. They don't care who they approach, they just want your money.

They do approach anyone for some change, but they don't approach young women for a date. If they would, chances of getting that date are minimal, because apart from their 'fearlessness', they don't have anything to offer.

That is why everybody is trying to tell you that you shouldn't draw approach inspiration from beggars.

I don't suffer from approach anxiety or fear of rejection, but I understand that you feel apprehension in approaching attractive women, so you're looking for a way to overcome your fear/anxiety talking yourself into being fearless like, uh, a beggar?

Do you think that to approach women, you should have the fearlessness of a beggar, just barge in with your hand up to annoyingly bother someone who is in conversation, and then ask for attention?

Or would you prefer the fearlessness from someone going up to people asking for a donation for the local animal shelter?

Or the fearlessness of a reporter, approaching someone to ask their opinion?

There are many types of fearlessness, from the Special Forces soldier approaching a house that might be filled with insurgents to a nurse approaching a mental patient tearing his room apart to a door-to-door salesman ringing the doorbell of a stranger to a standup comedian getting up on stage before a drunk audience to the extreme sports fanatic throwing himself of a cliff wearing a wing suit.

Pretty much all of these types of fearlessness are recognised and admired by most people.

But not you. You decide to use the desperate fearlessness of a beggar as inspiration to approach young women.

And when experienced members say that you better get your inspiration from other types of fearlessness, you call them fools.

Maybe, just maybe, you should read a little bit more on this forum before you start posting non-sensical advice.
> You just say, 'emulate a beggar's fearlessness'. However, their fearlessness is not rooted in confidence
This is a strange case, where you have let your mind run away on it's own, and expand into something that was never being talked about.

I was never talking about where their confidence comes from, or "where is there confidence is rooted" - this was never about that. This thread is about abandoning fear of judgement from those around you, not "where your confidence comes from"

>Do you think that to approach women, you should have the fearlessness of a beggar, just barge in with your hand up to annoyingly bother someone who is in conversation, and then ask for attention?
this is madness; I never said go up to her and stick your hand out, you are making things up in your own mind.

Other guys here are saying I am using beggars as a "role model"; my god, they read half and sentence and then just start making things up in their own mind.

I can't believe I am bothering to even write this.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are , again, claiming I am trying to "become like a beggar"
I should have written in the original post that I passionately hate the beggers. They sicken me.

>Their 'fearlessness' comes from literally having nothing left to lose
That's right.

>The fearlessness of the desperate is not an attractive trait
I never said become "desperate" and I never said to emulate their lifestyle or beliefs or behavior

>High quality men should not emulate low quality men in order to reach success.
Where did I say "emulate low quality men" - I just said learn from ONE of their qualities, which is obviously superior to educated men in this regard -> because educated men think too much, are too connected to the outcome, take it personally etc...

I never said "approach like a beggar", I said "APPROACH"

Can't believe I'm even writing this.
It's hard to understand the point that you are trying to make. Yes, beggars approach strangers but so do mentally infirm people. Are we supposed to learn from them too? Most beggars aren't even good at approaching (if they were, they'd be working in sales instead), so what is there to learn?

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to understand the point that you are trying to make. Yes, beggars approach strangers but so do mentally infirm people. Are we supposed to learn from them too? Most beggars aren't even good at approaching (if they were, they'd be working in sales instead), so what is there to learn?
It's amazing how people just can't understand something. I just commented on how they have no approach anxiety or stress.
>Most beggars aren't even good at approaching
Yes, they suck. They are losers. But that is not what the thread is about; it's about how they fearlessly approach - that one thing.

I said in the post "Everything that holds us back; fear of rejection, fear of judgement, fear of failure - these beggers have overcome all of it."

This thread is like religions for the g*y*m, they read one sentence and start making up stories in their heads. The first guy that replied understood the meaning though.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how people just can't understand something. I just commented on how they have no approach anxiety or stress.
The reason why they don’t have approach anxiety has nothing to with gaining confidence and everything to do with debasing themselves to a point where they are incapable of feeling shame. Surely you are not recommending debasement as a means of losing approach anxiety?

By way of an analogy, think of a poor person living on the streets of India and eating out of a trash can. I guess you could try to spin that into a positive and say that he’s not a picky eater. But that’s hardly by choice.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, I hate beggars
A bit off topic, but I don't think hating beggars is necessary.
You never know why they turned out to be a beggar. Don't judge them if you don't know their circumstances.
They could be an army veteran who suffered PTSD, a Curt divorcey rape who lost everything, an abused childhood person, and as such.

You know the saying, "the wheel is round", your current life can change in a heartbeat.So be a compassionate person twored those who lack in life and thanks God you're not in their position.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I believe you. I must have had 100 rejections for each coffee date, honestly.
But I notice - I get rejected by a 4 and then get a date with an 8. Strange wolrd man.
That sounds about right. My approach to date success rate is about 1% in real life.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but I don't think hating beggars is necessary.
You never know why they turned out to be a beggar. Don't judge them if you don't know their circumstances.
They could be an army veteran who suffered PTSD, a Curt divorcey rape who lost everything, an abused childhood person, and as such.

You know the saying, "the wheel is round", your current life can change in a heartbeat.So be a compassionate person twored those who lack in life and thanks God you're not in their position.
It's important to note, I should have made it clear in the first post: I am STRICTLY reffering to the gypsy/romani race of beggers - not people like me or you that became homeless through bad luck/trauma/accident etc.

It is a genetic behaviour of these people; they have been doing it for 1600 years.

> They could be an army veteran who suffered PTSD, a Curt divorcey rape who lost everything, an abused childhood person, and as such.

100% I am not referring to people like this; people that had a terrible bad luck in their life. These types do not have the begger behaviour of the gypsy/romani.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many men in the past 10-20 years have approaching anxiety and fail to make approaches in either bars or non-bar venues.
Most men with women didn’t approach them. And most who did approach had IOI’s.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? So did these women approach the men?
More like most men with women had the women throwing themselves at them and had robust social lives (including interaction with women at work).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like most men with women had the women throwing themselves at them and had robust social lives (including interaction with women at work).
The more common scenario is a top tier level ('Chad') male getting much attention on a swipe app. That might fall into your "throwing themselves" categorization. Top tier level men could be sending DMs on Instagram & getting good response rates. The DMs on Instagram/swipe apps are more efficient than in-person approaching for men at a certain level.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more common scenario is a top tier level ('Chad') male getting much attention on a swipe app. That might fall into your "throwing themselves" categorization. Top tier level men could be sending DMs on Instagram & getting good response rates. The DMs on Instagram/swipe apps are more efficient than in-person approaching for men at a certain level.
Yes, people use apps. I used dating sites in the late 90s and 2000s.

So-called “normies”/ordinary men get women chosen by women as well, at work and through social life. And nothing puzzles wannabe seducers like women-having average men who didn’t have to use much energy.