You never know what they would fall for...

Maxkaz14

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am now at the start of my journey and right now I am "spinning" three girls on almost the same stage - we are talking our way to the first date.

What really stumbles me is what those girls have fallen for in me. Three girls, three completely different things and none conventional.

The first one fell for me on the dance class. I was bold and physical and did not say a word during that class and did not elevate any girl above another in terms of attention. The prettiest of them contacted me to ask if I can bind her, shibari-style, for a costume party in a month and sent me her nudes to show the style she wants.

The second one is attracted to how "primal" and "handy" I am. She is 1.56 meters tall, I am 1.87. She can`t stop talking on how tall I am, how strong I am, how she sees me standing in the river and catching fish by hands for her to cook. She and I have our first date this Saturday (my first "real date" ever). She invited me and plans the activities, I must only show up.

The third one is a clothes stylist and a public speaking coach. She can`t get enough of my youtube videos where I speak publicly, She is excited on how a "natural" I am without any clothing style on me and yet I speak some interesting stuff and people listen. Basically she admires me professionally and I clearly see how this tickles her imposter syndrome, stirs emotions and leads to interest. Just today I sent her my video with 199 thousand views where I entertain a crowd of 1000 people (my biggest speech yet) and she sent me a message "I am all yours" and wants to meet me ASAP.

First of all, those girls really serve now as a lens, showing me what puts me aside from other people, things I often overlook.
Secondly, none of it is the "usual" stuff people talk about - I am not good-looking or rich and yet here we go...

What are your stories of weird or not-so-weird attractions from women?

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
look at all the negativity in the comments, ridiculous.
there's no point to this forum if every just keeps making negative comments; retarded.

This guys got a good story and everyone just trys to pull him down.

A good thread.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
there's no point to this forum if every just keeps making negative comments; retarded.

A good thread.
Pulling him down by what?

Telling the truth?

A plate is a woman you are fvcking regularly. Not a woman who you haven't even been on a first date with.

Not sure where the issue lies with correcting terminology usage. Far too many people use plate wrong and it causes confusion with advice being given in many instances.

SummerTime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling him down by what?

Telling the truth?

A plate is a woman you are fvcking regularly. Not a woman who you haven't even been on a first date with.

Not sure where the issue lies with correcting terminology usage. Far too many people use plate wrong and it causes confusion with advice being given in many instances.
he's not posting to nitpik about "terminology", theres no point in debating terminology, you are just looking for things to criticize maliciously while pretending to "comment"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
he's not posting to nitpik about "terminology", theres no point in debating terminology, you are just looking for things to criticize maliciously while pretending to "comment"
Sure...go take your crusade elsewhere. We are all stocked up here

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you go on about how this forum could be improved makes you a shoe-in for moderator.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, am interested in how OP’s story develops.

Hopefully he follows the 70/30 listening, isolate, and escalate as far as she lets him.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just amazed at the fact that

An 1.87m, 37 yo bloke, with millions followers and viewers, who is a public speaker, knows about Shibari, dealing with 3 chicks and is in a pick up community

Is actually going in his first real date ever?

That’s what’s baffling.

Nothing against you OP.
But I call all this BS

PS: @SummerTime
Spinning is a terminology for fvcking, and it should be used correctly.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A good thread.
Then remove yourself. It's called the truth. I know it's tough to swallow for some of you. Just swallow and smile. ;-) you'll be fine.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am now at the start of my journey and right now I am "spinning" three girls on almost the same stage - we are talking our way to the first date.

What really stumbles me is what those girls have fallen for in me. Three girls, three completely different things and none conventional.

The first one fell for me on the dance class. I was bold and physical and did not say a word during that class and did not elevate any girl above another in terms of attention. The prettiest of them contacted me to ask if I can bind her, shibari-style, for a costume party in a month and sent me her nudes to show the style she wants.

The second one is attracted to how "primal" and "handy" I am. She is 1.56 meters tall, I am 1.87. She can`t stop talking on how tall I am, how strong I am, how she sees me standing in the river and catching fish by hands for her to cook. She and I have our first date this Saturday (my first "real date" ever). She invited me and plans the activities, I must only show up.

The third one is a clothes stylist and a public speaking coach. She can`t get enough of my youtube videos where I speak publicly, She is excited on how a "natural" I am without any clothing style on me and yet I speak some interesting stuff and people listen. Basically she admires me professionally and I clearly see how this tickles her imposter syndrome, stirs emotions and leads to interest. Just today I sent her my video with 199 thousand views where I entertain a crowd of 1000 people (my biggest speech yet) and she sent me a message "I am all yours" and wants to meet me ASAP.

First of all, those girls really serve now as a lens, showing me what puts me aside from other people, things I often overlook.
Secondly, none of it is the "usual" stuff people talk about - I am not good-looking or rich and yet here we go...

What are your stories of weird or not-so-weird attractions from women?
Just keep moving forward. Stop thinking so much. It might all evaporate tomorrow. Don't get too excited, you haven't even fuhked any of them yet.

Maxkaz14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, seems to be terminology problem here. I`ve read "The Rational male" and from that I thought that the word "spinning" includes all stages of the process. In my mind it was everything AFTER initial step. Like when you are dreaming of someone - that is not spinning and when you have done something and move somewhere - it is until it fails.

My bad.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The second one is attracted to how "primal" and "handy" I am. She is 1.56 meters tall, I am 1.87. She can`t stop talking on how tall I am, how strong I am, how she sees me standing in the river and catching fish by hands for her to cook. She and I have our first date this Saturday (my first "real date" ever)
Be prepared for the wait staff to infer that you both are father and daughter, when you walk through the front door of Captain D's, with this chick in tow. Scouring the halls of your neighborhood junior high for bedmates has it's share of drawbacks o_O :eek:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, be careful about creating relationships in your mind before anything has happened.

This is the downfall of many men these days.

It's great you are making some moves but don't put the cart before the horse. Never assume you will see a woman again until after you've fvcked her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be prepared for the wait staff to infer that you both are father and daughter, when you walk through the front door of Captain D's, with this chick in tow. Scouring the halls of your neighborhood junior high for bedmates has it's share of drawbacks o_O :eek:
I told a lover who was young enough to be my daughter that the other people in the restaurant probably thought I was her father, after which she started to make out with me to show we were lovers. Then I told her, "Great, now they think I'm your Daddy." :rofl:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I told a lover who was young enough to be my daughter that the other people in the restaurant probably thought I was her father, after which she started to make out with me to show we were lovers. Then I told her, "Great, now they think I'm your Daddy." :rofl:
And that you both have a house filled with kids born with webbed feet and 3 eyes each

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score