Ugly dudes have it made in France

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dating dynamics in Europe are crazy. 1 year living here and still trying to decipher.
From what I read, you don't "date" in France....you are basically immediately a couple.

It's pretty wild tho...just saw a dude looking like Kip Dynamite with a stunner 2 inches taller then him without heels. It's almost like I am on another planet.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of out of shape guys here in NJ punching above their weight.
You've got fellow Jersey Man David Chase to thank for that, OC... He showed the world that a man can be just as pot-bellied as Tony Soprano, and still get panties a droppin'
Who is it? Men with money? Mafiose Italian-American men?

Am in Europe currently and have been to Paris, Pérrone and Lille so far and I have to say I have never seen so many attractive women with ugly or below average looking men in my life.

I have to estimate it at around 40-50%. It's unreal. You see this gorgeous woman who is in shape with a banging body and she is with some ugly dude. It happens in the US but nowhere near the degree I have seen it here.

But to ugly dudes, France must be the capital for being able to get hot women as it seems to be the norm rather than the exception here.
This doesn't happen much in the USA. In the Phoenix and Dallas areas, women live in a state of abundance and wouldn't consider this.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French women are the best European women, hands down.
You must be joking, they are not even close.
Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

I'm francophone, I have a lot of friends from France, they all tell me the girls are average at most, and I agree as I've been to France quite often and there are a lot of French girls in Quebec where I'm from.

Quebec girls are the best in North America, that is true.
By the way, thanks for calling us Quebecois and not French Canadians :up:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Lille Is in Hauts-de-France, that area has a pretty bad reputation and is known as the drunk redneck part of France. This is probably why you are seeing lesser looking men compared to European standards.

2). You are making the common mistake of undervaluing men because they don’t fit the Herculean Chad like image. Women do not value muscles and Herculean Chad like features as much as men do. Yes, European men aren’t as masculine macho obsessed compared to American men, but they take better self care of themselves. At the end of the day, it’s what women value not what other men value, so these men are not ugly in their eyes.

3). I was just in France lol. I was in Paris, Caen, Nantes, Saint Malo, Metz, Rheims, Strasbourg, Colmar, Dijon. I wasn’t really impressed with the facial genetics, but they were skinnier and more interesting. I envied the third place environments in France and it seemed way more healthy social wise than the US. I was more in to the Asian girls there too lol.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty wild tho...just saw a dude looking like Kip Dynamite with a stunner 2 inches taller then him without heels. It's almost like I am on another planet.
Or spending a day in the life of Toms Holland and Cruise, Joe Jonas before Sansa ran off with a real life Lord

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this woman in my gym a couple of years ago that was most likely an Eastern Slav (Ukrainian, Belarusian or Russian) who was tall and blonde with high cheek bones and cat eyes (think Melania Trump) and it always astounded me how much better looking she was than any of the American woman in my gym.

Funny thing is, she was a knockout in New Jersey but over her neck of the woods she was just the norm.
Interesting point. I agree that being in New Jersey helped her. Also, your part of New Jersey is a pussie wasteland for locals. The middle of New Jersey counties are not as good for pussie as the closer to New York City areas of NJ. New York City pussie (thinking Manhattan mainly) is better than Northern New Jersey suburban pussie too. In the middle of New Jersey, there is the Jersey Shore and there can be good pussie there, but those aren't exactly locals.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see this gorgeous woman who is in shape with a banging body and she is with some ugly dude.
You're looking and judging dudes on their appearance while I assume you yourself are not attracted to men. So, your judgments on the aesthetic appeal of these men has the relative value of a rabid lesbian. You cannot judge the attractiveness of something you're not attracted to.

It happens in the US but nowhere near the degree I have seen it here.
For two reasons: American women are obsessed by youthfulness and outward appearance (hence the normalisation of cosmetic surgery in the USA relative to Europe) and they get more bombarded by the media influencing both their self-image ('fat people should be proud and body-positive') and superficiality in their judgment of partners mostly on appearance.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point. I agree that being in New Jersey helped her. Also, your part of New Jersey is a pussie wasteland for locals. The middle of New Jersey counties are not as good for pussie as the closer to New York City areas of NJ. New York City pussie (thinking Manhattan mainly) is better than Northern New Jersey suburban pussie too. In the middle of New Jersey, there is the Jersey Shore and there can be good pussie there, but those aren't exactly locals.
I’m a NY’er. What differentiates them? I am curious.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a NY’er. What differentiates them? I am curious.
In my mind, New York City would attract younger single women. The New Jersey suburbs would have older, more married women. Suburban women also tend to be fatter.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still less weird than the dude who played Frodo's lover
trying desperately to SOUND like he has anything approaching a cogent thought about anything
Your post is sick.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be joking, they are not even close.
Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

I'm francophone, I have a lot of friends from France, they all tell me the girls are average at most, and I agree as I've been to France quite often and there are a lot of French girls in Quebec where I'm from.

Quebec girls are the best in North America, that is true.
By the way, thanks for calling us Quebecois and not French Canadians :up:
To be fair, I've only passed through France and have known women from France who were in America.

I've spent time in Montreal in the summer and the way those gorgeous women sensually hold eye contact with you is unlike any place I've ever been. Ooh la la indeed.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is sick.
Whatever gripes one may have with my prior words, they are-we must concede-infinitely less ghastly than the handiwork of the schizophrenic who caught a matinee screening of The First Omen a few months back

Then mistook that sh-t for reality and attempted to purge our planet of Satan's offspring, by forging his own Daggers Of Meggido down at the metal shop, scouring the streets for the first set of newborn boy-girl twins he could find, going to town on those kiddos as they sat helplessly in their pram :eek: o_O

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, I've only passed through France and have known women from France who were in America.

I've spent time in Montreal in the summer and the way those gorgeous women sensually hold eye contact with you is unlike any place I've ever been. Ooh la la indeed.
I hope you had a great time, did you date some French speaking girls?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But to ugly dudes, France must be the capital for being able to get hot women as it seems to be the norm rather than the exception here.
I have no knowledge of that, but I have noticed that France seems to be one of those countries that have especially attractive women. Along with Eastern European women.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
France is undergoing a significant decline, Paris is at the heart of it; the magic of Paris has been lost, its no longer the tourist magnet it once was and that reality sets in more every minute.

So yes, the ugly dudes are getting ahead in Paris to the surprise of maybe the Japanese