Caucasian and Latin girls with a nice hips-to-waist ratio and bubble butts?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
They don't have the same traits, it's quite easy to differentiate them: height, shape, facial features, etc. I was in Belgrade a few days ago, girls were hot, they don't look hispanic at all. Girls in Tatarstan don't look hispanic either.

Maisela Lusha(Albanian, not actually Hispanic) played George Lopez's daughter on that godawful sitcom, Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice are doppelgangers... The list could go on

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
5´1" 115lbs, she is neither lean nor toned, she is trapu, she has the body of a hobbit lol
She has a cute face though I give you that.
Matter of perspective... A vanishingly small handful of men dig the fashion model physique(Willowy, waifish, in many respects androgynous) while most of us are hardwired to responded favorably to that photo of Becky G busting out of her bikini, or those links I provided earlier in the thread

Back to the subject of this thread: Women as a whole have bigger butts than men, something that was widely and openly acknowledged as recently as '14
, before it became hip to pretend that gender didn't exist

If the upside down heart shaped ass on a gal is what a man's in the market for... Well, simple human physiology makes it possible for him to find that anywhere. If gargantuan asses are what he's in the market for, he's well advised to prowl Sub-Saharan Africa, the region of Earth which boasts the greatest genetic variation of all

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st picture, girl is fat with a fat a$$, it's disgusting
2nd picture, girl is not fat but a bit overweight, she will become fat it's a matter of time.

I have traveled a lot and the best girls are from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in terms of quality and quantity, and by far. You will find some nice girls in Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) but in limited quantity and not as hot as the Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus girls. That is just a fact.

Scandivian girls have orange skin, too much bronzer and makeup, they dont have nice bodies and their faces are weird. But I saw a girl in Helsinki, she was almost perfect. But most of them are average, not that hot.

South American girls are not pretty at all and they have fat a$$es. The stereotypes that Colombian girls are super hot is funny. Colombian girls have fat a$$es, they are short and they don't have pretty faces. The same is true for the rest of latinas.
Can't say anything about Brazilian girls but I feel like the vast majority of latinas is very very average.

II don't consider women of other countries in terms of beauty (Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Africa, North America, UK, Middle East, SE Asia, etc.
Garbage.
Korea is not bad if you like Asian girls, Japanese are not pretty, Chinese it depends, some are stunning.

If you like beautiful girls with nice bodies and beautiful faces, Russia/Belarus and Ukraine are the only countries. Then Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltics...

The rest is trash, I only date Slavic girls now, they are the only girls worth dating in terms of looks.
I know that we all have different tastes but if we look at beauty with an objective eye, you will agree with me. Most guys have very low standards, any girl who has a pair of boobs, a vag!na and long hair is considered attractive.

Commercial/swimsuit/lingerie models are the most attractive, 50% of them come from Russia. Stats are usually Bust: 34-35 inches | Waist: 26-27 inches | Hips: 35-36 inches | Height 5.9-5.11
long hair blonde or brunette, blue or green eyes.
I used to work as a fashion photographer, Iived in NY, Moscow and now Prague, I know what Im talking about.
I have a preference for editorial models which are skinnier but thats me, its a personal preference.
Stop it bro, you sound ignorant as hell.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maisela Lusha(Albanian, not actually Hispanic) played George Lopez's daughter on that godawful sitcom, Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice are doppelgangers... The list could go on
Ok yes, some have hispanic traits, but usually they are not the most pretty Slavics in my opinion. But we can say that about pretty much all races a d natuonalities to be honest.
Irina Shayk looks Russian.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop it bro, you sound ignorant as hell.
I worked as a fashion photographer for years, beauty was my job.

In general well known model agencies are a good reference in terms of female beauty. I'm talking about Elite, IMG, Ford, etc. Not the local model agency in Milwaukee.
Browse the websites of those agencies you will see a lot of Masha Sokolova Ana Milosevic Yana Rudenko, but very very few Elena Martinez, Fatima El-Akram, Mikusa Takamoto or Abeni Mgabbè, etc. They just don't have the measurements and the facial traits that make them unique, and they are also usually less photogenic.

What makes a man attractive to most women: jawline, hair, height, athletic shape, weight, caucasian etc. Which make them unique and rare.
Same thing for women: High cheek bones, long legs, perfect stats, blue/green eyes, tall, slim/skinny, caucasian, etc.

I traveled to a lot of countries, been with Asians, Africans, Latinas, Europeans, etc. It's the first thing I notice when I travel, women. The girl I'm seeing right now is a model she is in Seoul now, she used to work for Elite Czechia (she is Slovak), ex-gf was model for NEXT Models. Yesterday I was in Budapest, I cold approached a girl on the street, she turned out to be Miss Hungary 2019-2020. Write me in private if you want I'll tell you how I approached her, where, etc. Didn't work out unfortunately.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Call me ignorant if you want I dont mind. If it hurts your feeling and make you feel inferior, you gotta fix that. Just look at the facts. There are some exceptions of course.
Don't mix sexy/fvckable with beautiful, 2 differents things.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matter of perspective... A vanishingly small handful of men dig the fashion model physique(Willowy, waifish, in many respects androgynous) while most of us are hardwired to responded favorably to that photo of Becky G busting out of her bikini, or those links I provided earlier in the thread
I have to disagree here, if it was the case you would see Becky G type of girl in popular fashion magazines (Im not talking about high fashion/avant garde fashion mags), on billboards, in p0rn magazines and it would flood the homepage of p0rnhub, not the case at all. Maybe not a good example, but if you look at p0rnstars ranking on p0rnhub, the most populars are skinny/thin, and a lot of them are Slavics.

If what you say is the reality, women would work their ass off to look like Becky G, they dont. They want to look like models and they have those Jenner Hadid etc as reference. Because this is what they see everywhere, because thats what men want.

That skinny model/Victoria Secret body type sells because thats what makes men hard, there is a big demand for that. Thick girls is more like a niche, a big niche yes but still.
Given the opportunity, most men would go for a VS model over a Becky G if they had the choice, you can't deny that. You probably would too.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree here, if it was the case you would see Becky G type of girl in popular fashion magazines (Im not talking about high fashion/avant garde fashion mags), on billboards, in p0rn magazines and it would flood the homepage of p0rnhub, not the case at all
Apparently you haven't noticed Sydney Sweeney
taking the world by storm for a moment now. Nothing gaunt about her

I'll agree with you 1/8 of the way: From the heyday of MeToo up till now, paranoia within Hollywood over "Catering to the male gaze", along with that inherently cynical industry's hair-brained attempts to APPEAR "inclusive" did for a time create a social climate in which real life answers to Pat ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_(Saturday_Night_Live) )were ubiquitous throughout media in The Anglosphere

Trends like these have emerged in prior eras also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic , and they're also inevitably short-lived. Why? Signs of vivaciousness and fertility are what get the blood of 98% of the male population a' pumpin', not chicks who look like they were just liberated from Dachau

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Models were slim/skinny in the 50s, they are still slim/skinny now, they are a bit skinnier now. They are still the the reference in terms of beauty, no wonder why they are called "models".

I think you have a distorted image of what models really look like, the starving look is a tiny group of models used mainly for high-fashion editorials. Your image of a model is the image shown in media when they bash the model industry: the anorexic girl who is sent back and forth to centers for girls with eating disorders, not accurate at all.

You can throw some names, some exceptions, yes bur it doesn't change the facts. There is no conspiracy, etc.

Thick girls are popular mostly in North and South America where obesity is a lifestyle or socially accepted, different game in Europe and Asia, Im north American by the way.
I understand your point of view, but the facts are so obvious.

If you want I can post some pictures of what I consider to be the standart in terms of high/elite level of beauty (body and face). You will understand better.
I must admit that I like girls that are skinnier than the ones Im referring to in my examples, but that its just my thing. I understand that not everyone is attracted to those girls, its a niche group, almost like a fetish.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Models were slim/skinny in the 50s, they are still slim/skinny now, they are a bit skinnier now. They are still the the reference in terms of beauty, no wonder why they are called "models".

I think you have a distorted image of what models really look like, the starving look is a tiny group of models used mainly for high-fashion editorials. Your image of a model is the image shown in media when they bash the model industry: the anorexic girl who is sent back and forth to centers for girls with eating disorders, not accurate at all.

You can throw some names, some exceptions, yes bur it doesn't change the facts. There is no conspiracy, etc.

Thick girls are popular mostly in North and South America where obesity is a lifestyle or socially accepted, different game in Europe and Asia, Im north American by the way.
I understand your point of view, but the facts are so obvious.

If you want I can post some pictures of what I consider to be the standart in terms of high/elite level of beauty (body and face). You will understand better.
I must admit that I like girls that are skinnier than the ones Im referring to in my examples, but that its just my thing. I understand that not everyone is attracted to those girls, its a niche group, almost like a fetish.
the “chubby models” from Latin America, are like that mainly because they are tiny. Like max 1.62 m. With a fat ass as most of Latinas have, they need thicker legs to be able to withstand all that ass

There are lots of Latinas that are models and work for the big model agencies that are as skinny as those from Europe, but those are quite tall

Being true to yourself, you can not really name a girl under 1.70m to be model caliber ( no matter how good looking she is )

Most guys have no idea how a model caliber looks like, or even how a real hot girl looks like

Most of the guys would score a girl that they would bang as hot, which is not the same thing as that girl actual being hot

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Models were slim/skinny in the 50s
Fashion models, perhaps, nonetheless the Marilyn Monroe/Jayne Mansfield/Ava Gardner body type (T&A for miles)was what everyday men lusted after. This doesn't mean "fat" or "thick"... It just means, in the words of that article
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic women who boast healthy and vibrant look of leading 1980s models like Cindy Crawford, Elle Macpherson, and Claudia Schiffer, or/and gals like Sydney Sweeney today

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I worked as a fashion photographer for years, beauty was my job
And it's pretty well-documented that flaming gay men are some of that industry's most influential captains, who favor models with bodies eerily reminiscent of 12 year old boys, rather than gals who display signs of vitality and fertility I.E. The traits that attract heterosexual men

If anyone on this thread still doubts what's obvious: Take a look at the cover girls of pre-Woke SI and magazines like FHM, Stuff, and Maxim. It's T&A galore, with waifish chicks only appearing periodically

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yea there are beautiful Russian and former Soviet Union satellites’ women...
Such as https://www.amazon.com/Maxim-Magazine-October-2010-Kournikova/dp/B00430T9Q4 during her heyday. Contrary to what OP, MikeDee, and the relative few who share their mindset assert, there's nothing waifish and androgynous about her

The ferocity with which some fellas cling to the notion that skeletal bodies are sexy rivals The MGTOW/MGTOW-lite belief that they're entitled to spend their adult lives looking and acting like scene kids or real-life versions of Comic Book Guy
, and not end up socially marginalized for doing so. Which is morbidly fascinating, we must admit

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st picture, girl is fat with a fat a$$, it's disgusting
2nd picture, girl is not fat but a bit overweight, she will become fat it's a matter of time.
Sir, sorry to be blunt but you are not a connoisseur.

The first girl is an Italian Instagram model known for her big ass, indeed it's big, but calling her fat just shows your lack of knowledge. Show me where is the fat on her waist, legs, belly, etc.

greys_ianni_1721560496_3417019564846172137_1542033401.jpg

greys_ianni_1721560496_3417019564862905179_1542033401.jpg

I have traveled a lot and the best girls are from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in terms of quality and quantity, and by far. You will find some nice girls in Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) but in limited quantity and not as hot as the Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus girls. That is just a fact.
Based on my own travels, I somewhat agree with you. I have been to Ukraine but not to Russia or Belarus. The other countries I have been to all with the exception of Servia, Estonia, and Latvia.

Scandivian girls have orange skin, too much bronzer and makeup, they dont have nice bodies and their faces are weird. But I saw a girl in Helsinki, she was almost perfect. But most of them are average, not that hot.
Can't say anything about Brazilian girls but I feel like the vast majority of latinas is very very average.
Indeed the average is not impressive, but the top 10% of Brazilian girls are the most beautiful women on Planet Earth. Go to the beaches and the country side of the state of Santa Catarina and you will agree with me.

II don't consider women of other countries in terms of beauty (Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Africa, North America, UK, Middle East, SE Asia, etc.
Garbage.
Korea is not bad if you like Asian girls, Japanese are not pretty, Chinese it depends, some are stunning.
I have been to Japan and scored tourist Japanese girls, they are interesting and I do recommend as an experience, but East Asian women lack hips.

If you like beautiful girls with nice bodies and beautiful faces, Russia/Belarus and Ukraine are the only countries. Then Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltics...
Disagree. Brazil is up there on the top for me if you take the top 10%, not the average.

Commercial/swimsuit/lingerie models are the most attractive, 50% of them come from Russia.
long hair blonde or brunette, blue or green eyes.
I used to work as a fashion photographer, Iived in NY, Moscow and now Prague, I know what Im talking about.
I have a preference for editorial models which are skinnier but thats me, its a personal preference.
Now it makes sense why you have the taste you have. :confused:

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's pretty well-documented that flaming gay men are some of that industry's most influential captains, who favor models with bodies eerily reminiscent of 12 year old boys, rather than gals who display signs of vitality and fertility I.E. The traits that attract heterosexual men

If anyone on this thread still doubts what's obvious: Take a look at the cover girls of pre-Woke SI and magazines like FHM, Stuff, and Maxim. It's T&A galore, with waifish chicks only appearing periodically
I cannot agree more.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, sorry to be blunt but you are not a connoisseur.

The first girl is an Italian Instagram model known for her big ass, indeed it's big, but calling her fat just shows your lack of knowledge. Show me where is the fat on her waist, legs, belly, etc.

View attachment 12874

View attachment 12875

Based on my own travels, I somewhat agree with you. I have been to Ukraine but not to Russia or Belarus. The other countries I have been to all with the exception of Servia, Estonia, and Latvia.

Indeed the average is not impressive, but the top 10% of Brazilian girls are the most beautiful women on Planet Earth. Go to the beaches and the country side of the state of Santa Catarina and you will agree with me.

I have been to Japan and scored tourist Japanese girls, they are interesting and I do recommend as an experience, but East Asian women lack hips.

Disagree. Brazil is up there on the top for me if you take the top 10%, not the average.

Now it makes sense why you have the taste you have. :confused:
You're right, she is not fat but she has a fat a$$. I would notice her on the street just because she has a huge a$$ and I'd be like damn she has to fix that! Then she will be nice.

I'm just not into girls like that, but I understand.
She is sexy but she is not particularly beautiful, she doesn't have any specific facial features. She looks like an Italian, I don't find Italian girls attractive.

That is a nice body, skinny, tall, perfect measurements. Not fat ass, fat thighs, just perfection.

Does she look like a 12yo boy? no
Does she look she starving? no
Does she look like a skeleton? no
She looks healthy. I think every man on this planet has taste for a girl like this.
7D3B31BB-5879-4A8D-B077-6C36F1016716.jpeg
694B67DB-95D4-4399-AAAC-1F3B27E28A83.jpeg

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Does she look like a 12yo boy? no
Does she look she starving? no
Does she look like a skeleton? no
She looks healthy. I think every man on this planet has taste for a girl like this.
View attachment 12877
View attachment 12878
The back bumper in that second photo is perky enough, otherwise her body is verging on androgyny ala. Jamie King, even in her prime https://celebjihad.com/jaime-king/jaime-king-nude-ultimate-compilation

These women aren't ugly by any means, and no straight man would throw them out of bed(Provided King tested negative for HIV. Not a guarantee, given her record), nonetheless a body that's curvaceous and built for fiery romps between the sheets(Like that of the Italian Instagram model) are what REALLY gets 98% of the heterosexual male population's motor running

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is a prime example of how beauty is subjective. Everyone has their own taste. I’d say the majority of these high fashion models have pretty faces but their bodies are quite thin and boyish. The girl above looks like a typical girl from our local high school. Thin and has a basic feminine shape but not as genetically blessed as like say Ms. Sweeney. Media likes to push their agenda, ie putting obese chics in SI Swimsuit edition for D&I, sorry guys don’t care for fat chics just like women don’t fawn over fat guys. The huge a$$es like Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian are a bit extreme. Kim is only 5’ 2”. If you saw a mom with four kids with the same shape you’d be repulsed. A nice curvy rear end but not something so large it would destroy a toilet.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This post is a prime example of how beauty is subjective. Everyone has their own taste. I’d say the majority of these high fashion models have pretty faces but their bodies are quite thin and boyish. The girl above looks like a typical girl from our local high school. Thin and has a basic feminine shape but not as genetically blessed as like say Ms. Sweeney. Media likes to push their agenda, ie putting obese chics in SI Swimsuit edition for D&I, sorry guys don’t care for fat chics just like women don’t fawn over fat guys. The huge a$$es like Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian are a bit extreme. Kim is only 5’ 2”. If you saw a mom with four kids with the same shape you’d be repulsed. A nice curvy rear end but not something so large it would destroy a toilet.
An affinity for the heroin chic look
is similar to Veganism and MGTOW... Are there a minute subset of men who find such things satisfying? Sure. The other 99% of us though

-Can't live off of f-cking tofu and lettuce alone, especially not after spending our first few decades of life enjoying the regular sirloin or burger

-Crave a superb pair of t-ts and a juicy, heart shaped ass which are both attached to a beautiful face and a lithe body

-Don't have Patreon accounts to live off of, much less any desire to set up a YouTube channel for the express purpose of b-tching over how f-cked up women and society are, then begging the public for money, in exchange for harshing their mellow. Even those of us who are business owners have to navigate relations with clients and associates who have very different beliefs and lifestyles than our own, and thus don't have the luxury of "going on our own way"

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude has a spreadsheet lurking.

Excel gets the women HOT