Caucasian and Latin girls with a nice hips-to-waist ratio and bubble butts?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like women who look like they should be pulling a plough. Just traditional and slim.

90s shaped for me. Anniston, Sarah Michelle geller, Britney back in day.

I would always trade flatness of stomach and thigh gap for large ass. I’d get lost in all that Chubb.

Hips to waist needs to a curve, but thinner girls have this.

Interesting point. When I was really lean I tended towards curvier, bustier girls. When I’m heavier I like thinner chicks. Strange but true.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
90s shaped for me. Anniston, Sarah Michelle geller, Britney back in day
Such gals are still out there
They just haven't been getting as much press since the late 10s. As many commentators even in The MSM have noted, S. Sweeney's rise to stardom https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...D-breasts-hailed-proof-woke-culture-dead.html may be heralding a shift away from "gender nonconforming" bodies, and towards... Well, what's always been admired about the female form

Similar to what happened in The 90s, when the anorexic look was toppled by the likes of Klum, Banks, Budchen, Campbell, Anderson(Pam, not Gillian), Diaz Rahi, Lopez, Denise Richards, Heather Graham, Jessica Biel, etc etc

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such gals are still out there
They just haven't been getting as much press since the late 10s. As many commentators even in The MSM have noted, S. Sweeney's rise to stardom https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...D-breasts-hailed-proof-woke-culture-dead.html may be heralding a shift away from "gender nonconforming" bodies, and towards... Well, what's always been admired about the female form

Similar to what happened in The 90s, when the anorexic look was toppled by the likes of Klum, Banks, Budchen, Campbell, Anderson(Pam, not Gillian), Diaz Rahi, Lopez, Denise Richards, Heather Graham, Jessica Biel, etc etc
Sidney Sweeney I think is lovely. She has a lovely set up top but her butt looks like that of a HUMAN female, not some puffed up bionic set of bags.

There are 2 girls joined my gym. Both about 20. One was super pretty, kind of off blonde hair. She was slim, Petite, had a little bit of ass, it was round but small, like a woman her age biologically would have if she was fit and healthy.

They dominated the squat rack and now this same girl has this huge thing, and now got tats. She has gone from a beautiful maiden to a gross, alley dwelling girl from a hip hop video.

All the chick needed to do was a little cardio.

they are like the female version of the intense bodybuilder. Actually fewer women like that look. It’s a bit of a novelty thing to be giant sozed full of roids. And some of these girls butts are similarly almost comedy, cartoon sized.

The stats on female attraction are pretty clear, tight, ripped with six pack but NOT a massive bodybuilder is most popular.

Im sure most men would prefer a shapely, medium sized butt to some cartoon-style big momma. I mean, date this girl and everyone says “who, Emma? You mean that girl with the massive ass?” If it’s your defining feature then it’s just a bit weird!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think few men realize how many of the ridiculous proportioned women in those photos have implants.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't have a thigh gap, they don't exist.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I think few men realize how many of the ridiculous proportioned women in those photos have implants.
Welcome to the early stages of transhumanism. More and more women are undergoing cosmetic as early as their 20s, now that much of the basic stuff can be done on an outpatient basis, and in the very near future, butt lifts and breast augmentation will be just as easily accomplished

"Natural" women will soon be going the way of Haast's Eagle, The Cave Bear, and Kit Harrington's career :eek: :cry:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the early stages of transhumanism. More and more women are undergoing cosmetic as early as their 20s, now that much of the basic stuff can be done on an outpatient basis, and in the very near future, butt lifts and breast augmentation will be just as easily accomplished

"Natural" women will soon be going the way of Haast's Eagle, The Cave Bear, and Kit Harrington's career :eek: :cry:
Agency models are 100% natural, cosmetic surgeries/improvements are not allowed. No fake boobs, lips filler, ass implants, no tattoos/piercings... ;)
They can dye their hair but they need to ask the agency first.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Agency models are 100% natural, cosmetic surgeries/improvements are not allowed. No fake boobs, lips filler, ass implants, no tattoos/piercings... ;)
They can dye their hair but they need to ask the agency first.
There will be no defense of so-called naturalism from me. The moment we came down from the trees, we humans started sharpening sticks into weapons and building huts to live in. Life in the "natural state" is nothing less than miserable

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seems like my initial post didn't reach the desired aim, ie, to discover and discuss other countries/nationalities with caucasian/latin women with a great hips to waist ratio. :confused:

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, seems like my initial post didn't reach the desired aim, ie, to discover and discuss other countries/nationalities with caucasian/latin women with a great hips to waist ratio. :confused:
Sorry bro. I’m down with Latin women. Here is my favorite weather girl to ease your disappointment.