Texting Turns-off

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that I'm terrible at texting and always seem to turn off every woman I talk to. I've been searching the internet to learn how to master texting game, but haven't found any good advice. I'm hoping for help from you guys.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240624_164320_Chrome.jpg

Perhaps the add I'm seeing can help you?

On some real shyte; texting and the texts you sent are just a part of you. If you really struggle with it go by the mantra that LESS IS MORE.

There's a reason why the manosphere says that texting should only be used to set dates. The problem with that tho, is that it's connected yo your frame. If your frame and abundance is at a decent level, you might've intrigued her to such an extent that she is willing to wait it out.

In reality most men will need to "behave normal" and holding your own in a conversation is simply a part of that...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find that I'm terrible at texting and always seem to turn off every woman I talk to. I've been searching the internet to learn how to master texting game, but haven't found any good advice. I'm hoping for help from you guys.
1) Don't send lame or boring texts. "WYD", "Hey", etc are pointless and only tell her that you are lame and boring and get you grouped in with 85% of the guys she talks with.

2) Offer something of value. If you read what you texted and it doesn't offer any value to her or make her want to respond, erase it and don't send it.

3) Never double(or more) text. It's like a game of tennis, wait for her to hit the ball back over the net.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Don't send lame or boring texts. "WYD", "Hey", etc are pointless and only tell her that you are lame and boring and get you grouped in with 85% of the guys she talks with.

2) Offer something of value. If you read what you texted and it doesn't offer any value to her or make her want to respond, erase it and don't send it.

3) Never double(or more) text. It's like a game of tennis, wait for her to hit the ball back over the net.
Thank you for the advice..

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 12747

Perhaps the add I'm seeing can help you?

On some real shyte; texting and the texts you sent are just a part of you. If you really struggle with it go by the mantra that LESS IS MORE.

There's a reason why the manosphere says that texting should only be used to set dates. The problem with that tho, is that it's connected yo your frame. If your frame and abundance is at a decent level, you might've intrigued her to such an extent that she is willing to wait it out.

In reality most men will need to "behave normal" and holding your own in a conversation is simply a part of that...
Thanks for the advice man❤

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the difference between text and the good days when a woman using messenger was on the computer and you have more of her active attention. It was great knowing they were sitting at a computer and you could keep their attention.

Now she could be getting her nails done, getting railed, at work, school, at the pet store, you never know. And the conversation doesn't flow that well.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just avoid it at all costs.

although one of my favourite encounters was texting this hot chick in 2001. It was Christmas and I sent:

“It’s Christmas and Santa has a heavy sack with lots of bits of male for you. Want me to tell you what you’re getting?”

she sent “are you gonna tell me, or show me?”

I almost creamed on the spot.

End of the story, we fkd.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide us with some examples of the things you're texting these broads

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been accused of being a ‘dry texter’ I’ve found that letting women do most of the texting, while not being a weirdo, works well.
Most women are horny and even if you are ‘coy’, they will fill the gaps with their imagination. I’ve noticed girls are often very open to initiating naughty texting IMG_1027.jpeg

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General neediness and when I don't reply "you don't have time for me" vibes. It's gross. The older I got the more the desperation gave me the ick. Even my current girl (carrying my child) will call me 3 times a day while she's at work and text me. I've started to ignore it. I have ADHD and small things can throw off my focus. I've told her this but I also know she needs me to be present even when it negatively affects me. I just wish people took strength from being on their own rather than needing someone. I also wish I was more accepting and understanding of people's need to communicate and their need for reassurance. I love being alone, it's all I've known. Sadly that's about to be taken from me forever - only child syndrome.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experiences anything logical or straightforward seems to be a one way ticket too ghostville

texting women has very much become " impress me" olympics where you better say something funny / charming or witty or your out

The only exception is when shes significantly below you in SMV in this case you can say pretty much whatever you like but chances are you don't really want to be texting her anyway

It's one of them things where you either have to be REALLY good or just keep it to an absolute bare minimum

Another thing absolutely NO EMOJIIS

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been accused of being a ‘dry texter’ I’ve found that letting women do most of the texting, while not being a weirdo, works well.
Most women are horny and even if you are ‘coy’, they will fill the gaps with their imagination. I’ve noticed girls are often very open to initiating naughty texting View attachment 12853

Be careful with this one , chicks who are as forward as this on tinder belong to the streets

If she's messaging you that whilst barely knowing you god knows what she's saying to the rest of her roster

Its ego food but when you deep it , and look the bigger picture it ain't pretty

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experiences anything logical or straightforward seems to be a one way ticket too ghostville

texting women has very much become " impress me" olympics where you better say something funny / charming or witty or your out

The only exception is when shes significantly below you in SMV in this case you can say pretty much whatever you like but chances are you don't really want to be texting her anyway

It's one of them things where you either have to be REALLY good or just keep it to an absolute bare minimum

Another thing absolutely NO EMOJIIS
Using emojis is a must, but using the good ones at the right time is an art.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with this one , chicks who are as forward as this on tinder belong to the streets

If she's messaging you that whilst barely knowing you god knows what she's saying to the rest of her roster

Its ego food but when you deep it , and look the bigger picture it ain't pretty
I’ve not had a bad experience on Tinder (Strange: yes. Bad: no). For a lot of girls Tinder is for when they’re horny & wan’t a ‘dvck appointment.’. And that’s OK. I don’t mind being used as a living dild0.