Texting Turns-off

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that I'm terrible at texting and always seem to turn off every woman I talk to. I've been searching the internet to learn how to master texting game, but haven't found any good advice. I'm hoping for help from you guys.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240624_164320_Chrome.jpg

Perhaps the add I'm seeing can help you?

On some real shyte; texting and the texts you sent are just a part of you. If you really struggle with it go by the mantra that LESS IS MORE.

There's a reason why the manosphere says that texting should only be used to set dates. The problem with that tho, is that it's connected yo your frame. If your frame and abundance is at a decent level, you might've intrigued her to such an extent that she is willing to wait it out.

In reality most men will need to "behave normal" and holding your own in a conversation is simply a part of that...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find that I'm terrible at texting and always seem to turn off every woman I talk to. I've been searching the internet to learn how to master texting game, but haven't found any good advice. I'm hoping for help from you guys.
1) Don't send lame or boring texts. "WYD", "Hey", etc are pointless and only tell her that you are lame and boring and get you grouped in with 85% of the guys she talks with.

2) Offer something of value. If you read what you texted and it doesn't offer any value to her or make her want to respond, erase it and don't send it.

3) Never double(or more) text. It's like a game of tennis, wait for her to hit the ball back over the net.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Don't send lame or boring texts. "WYD", "Hey", etc are pointless and only tell her that you are lame and boring and get you grouped in with 85% of the guys she talks with.

2) Offer something of value. If you read what you texted and it doesn't offer any value to her or make her want to respond, erase it and don't send it.

3) Never double(or more) text. It's like a game of tennis, wait for her to hit the ball back over the net.
Thank you for the advice..

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 12747

Perhaps the add I'm seeing can help you?

On some real shyte; texting and the texts you sent are just a part of you. If you really struggle with it go by the mantra that LESS IS MORE.

There's a reason why the manosphere says that texting should only be used to set dates. The problem with that tho, is that it's connected yo your frame. If your frame and abundance is at a decent level, you might've intrigued her to such an extent that she is willing to wait it out.

In reality most men will need to "behave normal" and holding your own in a conversation is simply a part of that...
Thanks for the advice man❤

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the difference between text and the good days when a woman using messenger was on the computer and you have more of her active attention. It was great knowing they were sitting at a computer and you could keep their attention.

Now she could be getting her nails done, getting railed, at work, school, at the pet store, you never know. And the conversation doesn't flow that well.