I'm gonna be a dad

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing sexier than having an HR Manager for a baby mama/quite possibly wife. Except for perhaps undergoing open heart surgery, without receiving so much as a drop of anesthesia :eek: o_O
She works in the city and I know how stressful that is after years of grinding there. Seems a no brainer to have her remote for now. Why are you against it, any advice/wisdom?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works in the city and I know how stressful that is after years of grinding there. Seems a no brainer to have her remote for now. Why are you against it, any advice/wisdom?
Not against anything. It's long been documented that HR and the sort of folks who tend to fill those roles(a large proportion of whom happen to be women)are the bane of many male employees working lives. As such, I'm wondering what makes you think it wise to marry a chick with an HR-esque disposition

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not against anything. It's long been documented that HR and the sort of folks who tend to fill those roles(a large proportion of whom happen to be women)are the bane of many male employees working lives. As such, I'm wondering what makes you think it wise to marry a chick with an HR-esque disposition
It’s not about her disposition, it’s about incorporating her into my business which has a lot of flexibility, rather than working for another man, having to commute, baby sitter etc. This way, we can keep everything nice and tidy.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice from the fathers here?
Now is the season to remember: Ovens are meant for pot roasts and pizzas, not newborns or/and toddlers... Try like hell not leave your kiddo in the backseat of your Volvo in the middle of June