Just got rejected from another chick less than half my age

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that income number for a 50 year old? $175,000 - $200,000+ per year?

We had a thread last year that $75,000 - $125,000 annual salary isn't that helpful for getting women and that was mainly focused on men in their 30s and early 40s in that income range.

A guy in his early 40s making around $100,000 a year is probably going to be challenged in getting women 25-32 (10-15 years younger for him).
Keep leading with your wallet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or look fatherly enough for their Daddy issues.
I don't know what kind of women you are getting, Assassin, but I know you have a unique look. I can understand why young girls would consider it creepy when an old guy hits on them. But I wonder if, since you look like you are kind of off the beaten path, if some might be more likely to excuse you because of that. Like you're not playing by society's rules necessarily, so they're not going to hold you to them. Sort of like how they let the bad boy get away with things the nice guy can't.

I have no idea if any of that is true, just thinking aloud...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of women you are getting, Assassin, but I know you have a unique look. I can understand why young girls would consider it creepy when an old guy hits on them. But I wonder if, since you look like you are kind of off the beaten path, if some might be more likely to excuse you because of that.
I think women don't see me as an 'old guy' and since I don't 'hit on them' I've never been considered 'creepy'. And it's probably because I don't hit on them that I'm interesting to them. And I don't look like other men my age, so they're often curious.

Like you're not playing by society's rules necessarily, so they're not going to hold you to them. Sort of like how they let the bad boy get away with things the nice guy can't.
Most women see me like a 'former' bad boy, someone who lived a life of strife and violence, but who found his inner peace.

So I think it's not just that I look different, but I also have a congruent vibe. Some members here think I'm 'niche' but I'm more a cross-over, at home in different cultures and a variety of social circles.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain’t all morbid though, mex-latinas are arguably the best and sweetest fruit pickings in the hemisphere.
Yep... As we discussed here

Hispanic women haven't overwhelmingly fallen for the lie that looking and beautiful and sexy for their men lessens them. Hell, most recognize that there is immense power in doing so, and don't hesitate to act accordingly

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true I fvcked a 22 yr old last night it cost me about $30

we played some pool I teased her a bit , we went to a bar then to see some of her friends ( which I played along with ) I'm not massive on clubs any more I really need to be in the mood for it

Finally at 3am she said she was ready to come back to my hotel

She was naked and sucking my d1ck within about 5 mins of walking through the door

Sometimes it really just runs as smooth as that
Fugly UK pub slags don't count.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women don't see me as an 'old guy' and since I don't 'hit on them' I've never been considered 'creepy'.
I think a lot of young women expect some attention from older guys, as long as it isn't overbearing. When they don't want it, it's creepy. But other times I think they are looking for some validation, maybe when they're feeling insecure at the moment. Not saying they want hit on, but maybe just a look in their direction noticing them.

So I think it's not just that I look different, but I also have a congruent vibe.
Got to have that congruent vibe, no matter what kind of type you are communicating. It says you are authentic, and are comfortable being yourself (which I have always said is important, though some disagree).

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Trump is re-elected he is going to declare the cartels to be terrorist organizations opening the door for JSOC to start wiping them out. Some posters here may be adios in a couple years.
You are missing the forest for the trees so I will try and distill this in to a few lines before derailing the thread.

If you understand the policy implications of establishing the cartels as terrorist organizations then you understand that you then are required to respond to them as such.

The thing that most Americans don't realize is how the cartels aren't separated by a giant cultural and economic barrier from the US.
If they were to expand T10 Authorities to dissolve cartels I would wager there will be collateral damage at home that we did not anticipate, or at least aren't prepared for.

It would grind to a halt the trade balance with Mexico, it would dramatically alter the US security posture, and it would require the US to respond in kind to every criminal act as a terror act. Do you know how many US citizens are involved in cartel criminal activities that right now are just criminal? Several thousand, including about 100 kidnappings a year. If they all suddenly a terrorist nexus then every one of those would require a hostage rescue operation. The suits in D.C don't have the capacity for that.

I support going after the cartels even you wish differently. It's myopic at best to designate them as terrorist organizations. Policy matters.

“Some posters here may be adios in a couple years”

No need to steer it in the direction of drama, if you have the axe to grind, PM me and let’s talk about it there.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the forest for the trees so I will try and distill this in to a few lines before derailing the thread.

If you understand the policy implications of establishing the cartels as terrorist organizations then you understand that you then are required to respond to them as such.

The thing that most Americans don't realize is how the cartels aren't separated by a giant cultural and economic barrier from the US.
If they were to expand T10 Authorities to dissolve cartels I would wager there will be collateral damage at home that we did not anticipate, or at least aren't prepared for.

It would grind to a halt the trade balance with Mexico, it would dramatically alter the US security posture, and it would require the US to respond in kind to every criminal act as a terror act. Do you know how many US citizens are involved in cartel criminal activities that right now are just criminal? Several thousand, including about 100 kidnappings a year. If they all suddenly a terrorist nexus then every one of those would require a hostage rescue operation. The suits in D.C don't have the capacity for that.

I support going after the cartels even you wish differently. It's myopic at best to designate them as terrorist organizations. Policy matters.

“Some posters here may be adios in a couple years”

No need to steer it in the direction of drama, if you have the axe to grind, PM me and let’s talk about it there.
Nobody said I was talking about you, but the entire vibe of your post is telling. Anyway, wish you the best of luck.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of young women expect some attention from older guys, as long as it isn't overbearing. When they don't want it, it's creepy. But other times I think they are looking for some validation, maybe when they're feeling insecure at the moment. Not saying they want hit on, but maybe just a look in their direction noticing them.
I notice, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give them free attention and validation. For what? For existing? I'm not catering to other people's insecurities. I don't need external validation, they should learn to only need internal validation.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you hit a certain age, where you’re noticeably older but still young enough to be fit and fun, there’s this uncanny sense you get about what daddy issues really look like and their widespread prevalence. Men, be fathers to your girls. It’s real.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What's that income number for a 50 year old? $175,000 - $200,000+ per year?

We had a thread last year that $75,000 - $125,000 annual salary isn't that helpful for getting women and that was mainly focused on men in their 30s and early 40s in that income range.

A guy in his early 40s making around $100,000 a year is probably going to be challenged in getting women 25-32 (10-15 years younger for him).
Once again, people with silly theories that don't get out in the real world.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, people with silly theories that don't get out in the real world.
I like @SW15 he makes solid post, but I will say that I think he greatly overestimates money, I would say a guy's physique is first and foremost especially if he has shredded or ripped phyisque. Women wanna be smashed by men they deem "hot" or "Good-looking" a physique can make up for lack of money, social status and even subpar game. Women like men will make concessions for men(like men make concessions for women) they deem attractive and even break their own rules. I know when my physique was at it's best I seldom or rarely had to take women on dates they just came straight over to the house, and smashed within minutes. Working on losing weight again, but as a guy who has nearly tripled his income in the last 5 years, improved his social circle etc I can tell you money doesn't mean as much as guys think, unless if you're trying to be a provider or husband then yes money matters. However, if you're looking for short-term flings and get hotties than physique matters more. Especially since we are talking about a thread about young women. A lot of guys who are naive about money (no shade) tend to think that it will help them, unless you're trying to lead with your wallet. Money won't help you. How many guys have improved their money situation and still are single? heck just look at these Redpill youtubers who recently have been exposed for tricking on thots.

IMO it's best to have both, but being in great shape will make you stand out from guys automatically as women are visual as well, being rich doesn't mean anything if you are fat schlub and walk in a club unless you're buying a section at the club and even then you're not guranteed to pull anything

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say a guy's physique is first and foremost especially if he has shredded or ripped phyisque. Women wanna be smashed by men they deem "hot" or "Good-looking" a physique can make up for lack of money, social status and even subpar game. Women like men will make concessions for men(like men make concessions for women) they deem attractive and even break their own rules.
Physical appearance matters more than money in most cases. I have acknowledged that many times in many threads. Physical appearance is #1 when men are under 35 and pursuing similarly aged women. However, this thread isn't about that. This thread is about men 30+ pursuing women 10+ years younger. These are what I consider bigger age gap interactions.

It's important to think about this from the perspective of a 20-23 year old at her absolute peak. A 20-23 year old woman can get a "hot" guy and one with a shredded physique near her own age in a lot of cases. This is true if she's in the "cute" or "hot" range herself. These "hot" 20-26 year old guys usually can't offer her money. A 35-44 year old man is often able to offer her money and some of these men are still in good shape, though maybe not shredded. There are 20-23 year old women who will go for an older man who still looks good (though maybe not as shredded as a "hot" guy near her age) but offers her far more money than she'd get from a similarly aged man. This case would be more applicable in some sort of longer term interaction than some interaction that is shorter term.

There are also some 'gymcels' out there. These 'gymcels' are men with good physiques that aren't getting laid on a regular basis.

I think a good physique can get a man laid and he won't need money and social status. He might even have slightly below average social skills. If his social skills are too poor, then it might be 'gymcel' territory.

I know when my physique was at it's best I seldom or rarely had to take women on dates they just came straight over to the house, and smashed within minutes.
That's so good. A lot of men haven't had that experience.

if you're trying to be a provider or husband then yes money matters. However, if you're looking for short-term flings and get hotties than physique matters more. Especially since we are talking about a thread about young women

IMO it's best to have both, but being in great shape will make you stand out from guys automatically as women are visual as well, being rich doesn't mean anything if you are fat schlub and walk in a club unless you're buying a section at the club and even then you're not guranteed to pull anything
A lot of older men are looking for some sort of extended relationship with a longer woman. Extended relationships often involve some level of commitment. Money is a bigger factor in these interactions.

Money without looks is a difficult position. However, there are some overweight men with big yachts that have hotties on their yachts. Those pictures/videos are common on Instagram.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I am 40 for all purposes in this thread, what age group is this supposed to be geared at for a guy like me. 30?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, our tourism publicity was "Dont be a chicken! Come to Mexico!"
Was that about the booby-trapped pvssy road?