The more fake you are

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will have more success in life.
You will have more success with women.
People will come to you and tell their darkest secrets.

Could you guys explain this why?

Being fake example:
They spread rumors and false information about other people, and talk about them behind, while having a "good face" in front of them, to gather the informations. Usually those people are so good in having the mask, that would make people to tell their darkest secrets to them.

Explain why women are actracted to those men.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound bitter.
And why would you want to know people's darkest secrets?

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty bad threads on this board, this one ranks pretty high on that list. If you don't genuinely have attractive qualities, then there is some truth in "faking it" to a degree. But all else equal, those who genuinely possess attractive qualities will eat the fakers lunch over time.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually those people are so good in having the mask, that would make people to tell their darkest secrets to them.
Nope, those are charming people, people who projects you can trust them, being fake is getting them to tell you the darkest secrets thinking you're somebody to trust, but then you tell that to other people, that will get you booted from groups, no woman will trust you, no guy friend will trust you. Being fake leads to a miserable life, not a successful one.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They spread rumors and false information about other people, and talk about them behind, while having a "good face" in front of them, to gather the informations
Sounds like everyone who ends up moving up in the company.
while having a "good face" in front of them, to gather the informations
But how this relates to women. I believe all women in the back of their heads want to be emotionally abused. So if you present a convincing good face, they can buy in that you will give them a higher high than the ones who they already predict how the relationship will go. The ones who present themselves as they are. It's boring no challenge. She doesn't want to understand you as much as she says she does.

All successful politicians are fake. They know how to act and what to say to garner the most fans. The best actors that win the most awards are the best fakers obviously. Because they are super good at acting and make you believe what they are feeling in the movie is real.

Of course you will be hated by a lot who will call you fake. But you can't please everyone. Nor should you. Just the people that matter to your goals.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being fake example:
They spread rumors and false information about other people, and talk about them behind, while having a "good face" in front of them, to gather the informations. Usually those people are so good in having the mask, that would make people to tell their darkest secrets to them.

People who smile in your face and talk ISH behind your back are pretty common, even a lot of men do it. One thing I've learned is this If someone is willing to talk ISH about someone else to you, whom they consider a "Friend" they will talk ISH about you as well!

addressing the fake it until you make it part, a lot of people in 2024 are trying to keep up with a social media image that's not realistic personally I don't care for fake people, they don't make good friends in my experience and they sure as hell don't make good girlfriends. IF you OP are chasing after a bimbo or party girl I can understand why you feel that way, but maybe you should go after people with more substance

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone who ends up moving up in the company.
Yup, it happened to me. About 3 colleagues, who shared the same ethnicity and came from Dubai, kept going over my head with stupid inquiries and complains to my boss about me. Guess who had a bad performance review while the other people were able to switch departments for a promotion.

They would literally email me, CC my boss, and email something petty like “your employee keeps asking me for help. We are failing him as an employee if we are not training them nor giving them the tools necessary to succeed in the company”.

Other times when I asked for help they would be like “You do whatever you gotta do but if we lose the account I am washing my hands and it will not be my fault” and I had to reply with the “well it is not my fault either since it is a directive from the executive team so it is in your best interest to assist me”.

People from Dubai are dangerous. I stopped hiring them for a reason.

I had to vent. Anyways, carry on lol

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being fake example:

No. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being fake example:

This is a misconception. What you are confusing with is social intelligence, which at its root is pattern recognition. Being a liar will cause people to not trust you.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being fake example:

If being conscientious of how we present to the rest of humanity is now considered "being fake"... Then yeah, you're correct. Those who are well-prepared, calculated, and deliberate typically triumph, while those who choose NOT to live consciously more often than not flounder

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your life should look like an emotional treadmill.. (for them)
No. An emotional treadmill? I know you're not a native speaker, but a treadmill is not very exciting. And you don't seem to understand the dynamic at all.

In comparison to your stoic self-control state, their lives should be an emotional rollercoaster.

And whatever women do, they should not be able to upset your emotional equilibrium.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ghenis khan believed in meritocracy. he was ruthless.. he climbed up the "social ladder". he even killed his step brother for stealing. those that climb up the ladder by lying may succeed, but in the long run it is not a high chance of succeeding or for staying at the top. remember the average tenor of a ceo is only a few years.

at the end of the day, even as a follower or a leader, you need trustful people. as a group, killing or taking advantage of a lone wolf who lies or cheats is easy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I have done occasionally to strengthen relationships with women. I'm not proud of it, but I've done it. I would intentionally engage in some intentionally malicious gossip (usually in a lighthearted, tongue in cheek way) that I know will please the girl I'm talking to. Like I would gossip about some other girl that I knew the girl didn't like, and that even though I didn't want to say something bad about the other girl, I knew she would get a laugh out of it and gain me some favor. So I played the world's game, which is being hateful, but it will gain you social points.

This is similar to the OP's statement. Being fake is playing the world's game, which is distasteful, but will get you ahead in the world.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In comparison to your stoic self-control state, their lives should be an emotional rollercoaster
Oh now it's clearer!
And yes, as a men you want the "stoic self-control state" in your life! That's right.
So how could you live in an LTR with a women that need "chaos"?
If you have an LTR with "stoic self-control state" We know that the women will feel bored and leave.
I see so many LTR where there is a lot of argue which brings excitement which will explode in hot sex.
This is what an LTR should look like?
Basically an hero journey chart?
unnamed22.jpg

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I have done occasionally to strengthen relationships with women. I'm not proud of it, but I've done it. I would intentionally engage in some intentionally malicious gossip (usually in a lighthearted, tongue in cheek way) that I know will please the girl I'm talking to. Like I would gossip about some other girl that I knew the girl didn't like, and that even though I didn't want to say something bad about the other girl, I knew she would get a laugh out of it and gain me some favor. So I played the world's game, which is being hateful, but it will gain you social points.

This is similar to the OP's statement. Being fake is playing the world's game, which is distasteful, but will get you ahead in the world.
THis is exactly what makes me write the post in the First instance.
Is there a name for this human behaviour and why people crave it?
After you start to talk malicious gossip with someone, about another person, this someone will start to see you as someone who can give "confidential" material.
We know that you will start to use this material to make more malicius gossip about it, but with someone else.
So those people are malicious but why the're like sugar for ants?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how could you live in an LTR with a women that need "chaos"?
She doesn't need chaos, she is chaos. You're supposed to be the rock she can crash into.

If you have an LTR with "stoic self-control state" We know that the women will feel bored and leave.
Not in my experience. But then, I find chaotic women entertaining.

I see so many LTR where there is a lot of argue which brings excitement which will explode in hot sex.
You look too much in the wrong direction. You can give women high emotions without quarrelling.

This is what an LTR should look like?
No, you're still catering too much to what women want, and not enough to what they need.