Gentlemen, ever noticed women giving you a 2nd glance?

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
Like they saw you and then they shortly turn to look at you a 2nd time?

Any cases where a woman was outstanded by your looks, like you were the hottest guy they seen in their life?

Will this detour women from going wherever they were going? Maybe they'll detour...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
When they give you a passing glance, then turn to look again you know they’re attracted. Yes it occurs, when a woman that is “available”, meaning she’s interested, she will show you that she is. Her availability is demonstrated by her moist crotch, not the guy she might be holding hands with, is sleeping with or is married to.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea happens every now and then , although sometimes so quickly its hard to act on it

The smile / half smile is the real golden ticket

You get eye contact and the smile you can only fvck it up for yourself from that point

Reaction score
Like they saw you and then they shortly turn to look at you a 2nd time?

Any cases where a woman was outstanded by your looks, like you were the hottest guy they seen in their life?

Will this detour women from going wherever they were going? Maybe they'll detour...
Yep

NealIRC

Banned
Reaction score
But I'm talking about cases where you don't make eye contact with them. Then do these women make a U-turn.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often do a double take and often come over to talk with me. Even before I walked around with my shoulder cat.

One woman even saw me walking around Amsterdam but she was on her way to the airport and just drew what she'd seen and sent it to me later through FB...

Martyn Klook drawing by Anitta Martin.jpg

Reaction score
Women often do a double take and often come over to talk with me. Even before I walked around with my shoulder cat.

One woman even saw me walking around Amsterdam but she was on her way to the airport and just drew what she'd seen and sent it to me later through FB...

View attachment 12639
So you're the scary ass dude with a litter box on his head...

I take it you never saw my posts on craigslist

I kid. Digging the vibe, though. You probably listen to Burzum

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens, but most men don't get a lot of IOIs. I've spent 20+ years of my adult life as a better than average looking man. I'm not 'Chad' tier but I am respectable looking. The majority of women don't make strong eye contact with me and I don't get a lot of smiles returned. I rarely catch 2nd glances.

Reaction score
It happens, but most men don't get a lot of IOIs. I've spent 20+ years of my adult life as a better than average looking man. I'm not 'Chad' tier but I am respectable looking. The majority of women don't make strong eye contact with me and I don't get a lot of smiles returned. I rarely catch 2nd glances.
No offense, but no woman dreams of fvcking a "respectable looking man."

"If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"

Maybe try being unrespectable

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no woman dreams of fvcking a "respectable looking man."
By respectable looking man, I meant that I'm not ugly. I'm not obese, I don't dress sloppy, etc. Perhaps there was a better phrasing for that.

I have had my photos rated online in the past and my ratings typically came out around a 7. That's above average but not 'Chad' tier.

Reaction score
I have had my photos rated online in the past and my ratings typically came out around a 7. That's above average but not 'Chad' tier.
I've seen this posted on sosuave more times than i could count.

It isn't your looks, it's your confidence.

Our confidence can be broken, but it can also be repaired.

You're around my age, and i personally have to deal with my own negativity, that's only gotten worse with age.

Try to take pride in your wisdom, and realize that it's never too late to become a better man.

I love lifting weights and i recommend that to everyone. Working on things around the house; gardening (believe it or not), hitting a punching bag is pretty great. Anything that makes you feel productive is good.

Action leads to more action; sitting about and doing nothing leads to nowhere

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile at her and ask her if you can have your face back. Raise your voice just a notch

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be she’s interested. Or. You look like someone she knows. You look striking (good or bad). You are wearing something interesting… This is too subtle for me.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By respectable looking man, I meant that I'm not ugly. I'm not obese, I don't dress sloppy, etc. Perhaps there was a better phrasing for that.

Everyone is a 7.
If one is handsome. One will know it. People will literally tell you.