is it normal to get ghost'd after 5 dates without warning?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
the 8 hour date (on date 4) I dont think was the issue, she cried, gave me a gift and said it was "the best date she's had in years". and said after on text how much she liked me

the needy after sex etc was most likely it which is odd after already spending 40+ hours together
Way too much time, way too fast. You scared her off. It's not a single incident, it's the accumulation of incidents which all pointed to the same thing. Women give you enough rope to hang yourself early on and a lot of guys do it.

Always remember a woman's goal is to find any reason to disqualify you she can within the first month and a half of dating. You gave her plenty.

No woman wants to spend months of her time only to learn a guy is super needy...so she tries to find out quickly so she can make a call quickly.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much time, way too fast. You scared her off. It's not a single incident, it's the accumulation of incidents which all pointed to the same thing. Women give you enough rope to hang yourself early on and a lot of guys do it.

Always remember a woman's goal is to find any reason to disqualify you she can within the first month and a half of dating. You gave her plenty.

No woman wants to spend months of her time only to learn a guy is super needy...so she tries to find out quickly so she can make a call quickly.
yup I agree. Though we've known each other 2 months.

I'm not texting her for 2 weeks or so, so maybe that'll change things. we'll see.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yup I agree. Though we've known each other 2 months.

I'm not texting her for 2 weeks or so, so maybe that'll change things. we'll see.
Good...in the meantime forget about her and work on adding more women to your pipeline. Consider her lost to the game and if you hear back from her it's a bonus.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
y
Good...in the meantime forget about her and work on adding more women to your pipeline. Consider her lost to the game and if you hear back from her it's a bonus.
thanks, yeah next 2 weekends and maybe a week day or two I'm moving on and will re-evaluate but yeah we'll see what happens

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read past the first paragraph but dear lord, why are you even shocked???
why should I be shocked given the first paragraph? Everything in my first paragraph is all positive, what are you implying?
A 'Chad' would not talk about future kids names on an 8 hour long 4th date. That's so cringe to a Millennial or Gen Z woman. Millennials and Gen Z have been all about keeping it casual and playing it cool. You weren't doing that.

A 6'0"+ guy with big muscles focuses on smashing and then getting out.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 'Chad' would not talk about future kids names on an 8 hour long 4th date. That's so cringe to a Millennial or Gen Z woman. Millennials and Gen Z have been all about keeping it casual and playing it cool. You weren't doing that.

A 6'0"+ guy with big muscles focuses on smashing and then getting out.
she brought it up not me. But I see what you're saying

(she does seem old fashioned though)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went out on 5 dates with this woman....she was even playfully talking about our kids names,
I had a woman do that to me once. You never saw me run from a psycho so fvcking fast....

after hooking up I did get fairly needy... wrote her a poem thing that was probably too serious
I joined this forum 20 some odd years ago and nobody here has written me a poem. Why was this biological-clock-ticking-nutcase worth a poem?

When I tried make plans twice, first time she said she couldn't but offered another day.. then agreed to it.. then cancelled day off.
Some other non-poem writing alpha-male is fvcking her now. Time to take your talents elsewhere.

is it common in dating to just ghost someone after 5 dates and like 50+ hours together?
It's common for a woman to ghost when she finds another man more attractive.

Like I'd think common courtesy would be to just be honest about it esps given amount of time we've spent together,
You have a lot to learn, my friend. There is no common courtesy when a woman is in control of who they're fvcking.

whitething

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do the call her in two weeks & two days crap! Just don't call ever. If she reaches out some day, guaranteed she will ask why you didn't call. You just say "are you nuts? I did" and you disappeared, end of story. She may try to get back in the good graces, if so good. If you try calling again you just handed her your man card and that mistake is embarrassing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This may not be very charitable but Occams Razor points at sex and the love bombing.

You need to not love bomb and really examine what you offer when it comes to sexual performance, I think you have an idea of what your capabilities are, but the first time with a woman you MUST LAY DOWN THE LAW. Like you need to fack her to within an inch of her life, especially the young ones nowadays raised on pr0n. Like forgo your orgasm if you have to to make sure your performance is considered superlative. Many here may disagree, but if you’d placed she would not be blowing you off, she’d be blowing you.

The above is not said to cut you down, but to hopefully get you to examine that part of the equation and see if there are potential improvements.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may not be very charitable but Occams Razor points at sex and the love bombing.

You need to not love bomb and really examine what you offer when it comes to sexual performance, I think you have an idea of what your capabilities are, but the first time with a woman you MUST LAY DOWN THE LAW. Like you need to fack her to within an inch of her life, especially the young ones nowadays raised on pr0n. Like forgo your orgasm if you have to to make sure your performance is considered superlative. Many here may disagree, but if you’d placed she would not be blowing you off, she’d be blowing you.

The above is not said to cut you down, but to hopefully get you to examine that part of the equation and see if there are potential improvements.
I agree with this, i really can’t find a word strong enough to describe how much you need to dominate her in the bedroom, you really need to just do everything to be that nightmare her father had when she was going out in high school and mash it up with your prn highlight real, nothing should be off limits. If she doesn’t squirt you did it wrong. Make her drop down and blow you in the middle of the kitchen , do her two more times before you leave. Send her to the chiropractor

most importantly get your work in at the gym, If you can’t deadlift and squat this is all useless advice

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah unless you're twelve or under writing a female you're interested in a poem is a terrible idea. No idea where grown men get the idea that writing grown ass women poems is gonna work out for them.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a slip up. It's a more genuine revelation of who you are.
well if I saw her again I'd be less "love bombing"... so basically dont reveal or indicate how you feel to a woman EVER even on date 5, or date 9 or date 14 etc..

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

yeah I was love bombing a lot, and know next time what to do.