Who Built The Great Pyramid In Egypt?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pyramids may be massive but they are also very basic and primitive structures. It is a grossly inefficient way to build a tall structure. A pyramid is to architecture what a sharpened stick is to weapon design.

If people from an advanced civilization required a tall building, why wouldn’t they build a skyscraper? Or the equivalent of a TV tower? Ancient Egyptians built pyramids because they wanted to be closer to the gods living in the sky. And they knew of no other way to build up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Literally no evidence slaves built the great Pyramid.

Even mainstream Egyptologist don't even believe, slaves built the pyramid theory anymore, neither has any sufficient evidence been found proving slaves built the Pyramid.

"Yeh let's just throw a bunch of malnourished slaves with zero building/engineering skills, and let them build one of the most complex, sophisticated buildings on earth.. Sure.

This gives me an idea.. We should just grab homeless people off our streets, and throw them into construction work, and get them to build sophisticated bridges, airports, buildings.
Whatever you say dude. Aliens from the 9th dimension came here 5000+ years ago and built them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whatever you say dude. Aliens from the 9th dimension came here 5000+ years ago and built them.
Makes more sense they were guided to build them where they did versus them doing it themselves considering all of the pyramids around the world lay along certain geographical lines where there seem to be electro magnetic anomalies and are built in perfect geographical alignment to various stars in the sky.

Unless you believe all the cultures just picked up the rock phones they had and all decided to place them in those exact locations across the world.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro look at this thread, has anyone even once mentioned Aliens? Nope we ain't that retarded.

We are simply stating a fact. Literally no evidence a bunch of undernourished, badly treated slaves, managed to build one of the most complex structures on earth.

This is just common sense dude.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes more sense they were guided to build them where they did versus them doing it themselves considering all of the pyramids around the world lay along certain geographical lines where there seem to be electro magnetic anomalies and are built in perfect geographical alignment to various stars in the sky.

Unless you believe all the cultures just picked up the rock phones they had and all decided to place them in those exact locations across the world.
Yup there are Pyramid structures pretty much everywhere around the globe.. My opinion is, it's almost like a global grid.

Maybe they tapped into the earths energy source and created a grid to distribute the Power/Energy.

Nicolas Tesla was experimenting in, harnessing electricity/power from the Earths Atmosphere.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pyramids may be massive but they are also very basic and primitive structures. It is a grossly inefficient way to build a tall structure. A pyramid is to architecture what a sharpened stick is to weapon design.

If people from an advanced civilization required a tall building, why wouldn’t they build a skyscraper? Or the equivalent of a TV tower? Ancient Egyptians built pyramids because they wanted to be closer to the gods living in the sky. And they knew of no other way to build up.

Huh what, basic & primitive structures you say?

You might want to read this.

The Engineering Masterpiece

At first glance, the Great Pyramid of Giza appears as a colossal monument, a testament to the grandeur of ancient Egypt. Yet, upon closer inspection, its construction reveals an astonishing level of precision and expertise, leaving many in awe of the architectural and engineering mastery of its builders.
Alignment with Cardinal Points
One of the most remarkable features of the Great Pyramid is its precise alignment with the cardinal points of the compass – north, south, east, and west. Incredibly, the sides of the pyramid are exceptionally close to these cardinal directions, with only the slightest deviation from perfect alignment. The northern side, for example, is just a fraction of a degree off true north. This exceptional alignment wasn’t merely a coincidence; it reflects a deep understanding of astronomy and geometry.
Advanced Mathematical and Engineering Knowledge
The construction of the Great Pyramid also demonstrates an advanced understanding of mathematics and engineering. The pyramid’s dimensions and proportions are not arbitrary but are the result of deliberate mathematical choices. For instance, the ratio of the pyramid’s base perimeter to its height is remarkably close to the mathematical constant π (pi). This suggests that the builders possessed a sophisticated understanding of geometry and mathematical concepts.
Moreover, the precision of the construction is evident in the pyramid’s perfectly fitted limestone blocks. Each massive stone was cut, shaped, and placed with remarkable accuracy. The average deviation in the length of the sides of the base is less than two centimeters, despite the enormous size of the structure. The builders used precise leveling techniques to ensure that the pyramid’s base was flat, even in a landscape with varying elevations.
The Great Pyramid’s internal passages and chambers are equally astonishing. The Descending and Ascending Passages, as well as the King’s Chamber and the Queen’s Chamber, were meticulously designed and aligned with remarkable accuracy. The significance of these features remains a subject of ongoing research and speculation.
In essence, the construction of the Great Pyramid represents an unparalleled fusion of mathematical, engineering, and architectural knowledge. The precision in its design and alignment continues to inspire admiration and curiosity about the ancient Egyptians’ ability to conceive and execute such an extraordinary monument. The quest to unravel the secrets of the Great Pyramid’s construction serves as a testament to the enduring wonder of this timeless marvel.
Solar Alignments and the Equinox Phenomenon
The Great Pyramid of Giza not only astounds with its precision but also exhibits a deep connection to celestial phenomena, most notably during the equinoxes. During the vernal and autumnal equinoxes, the pyramid’s design results in a remarkable solar alignment, creating an awe-inspiring spectacle.
The Serpent-Like Effect
On the equinoxes, when the sun crosses the celestial equator, a particular phenomenon takes place. The sun’s rays cast a shadow along the pyramid’s western side, which, when combined with the alternating light and shadow, creates a captivating serpent-like effect that twists down the northern side of the pyramid. This optical illusion, a play of light and shadow, was seemingly intentional, as it aligns with the mythology and beliefs of ancient Egypt.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh what, basic & primitive structures you say?

You might want to read this.

At first glance, the Great Pyramid of Giza appears as a colossal monument, a testament to the grandeur of ancient Egypt. Yet, upon closer inspection, its construction reveals an astonishing level of precision and expertise, leaving many in awe of the architectural and engineering mastery of its builders.
One of the most remarkable features of the Great Pyramid is its precise alignment with the cardinal points of the compass – north, south, east, and west. Incredibly, the sides of the pyramid are exceptionally close to these cardinal directions, with only the slightest deviation from perfect alignment. The northern side, for example, is just a fraction of a degree off true north. This exceptional alignment wasn’t merely a coincidence; it reflects a deep understanding of astronomy and geometry.
The construction of the Great Pyramid also demonstrates an advanced understanding of mathematics and engineering. The pyramid’s dimensions and proportions are not arbitrary but are the result of deliberate mathematical choices. For instance, the ratio of the pyramid’s base perimeter to its height is remarkably close to the mathematical constant π (pi). This suggests that the builders possessed a sophisticated understanding of geometry and mathematical concepts.
Moreover, the precision of the construction is evident in the pyramid’s perfectly fitted limestone blocks. Each massive stone was cut, shaped, and placed with remarkable accuracy. The average deviation in the length of the sides of the base is less than two centimeters, despite the enormous size of the structure. The builders used precise leveling techniques to ensure that the pyramid’s base was flat, even in a landscape with varying elevations.
The Great Pyramid’s internal passages and chambers are equally astonishing. The Descending and Ascending Passages, as well as the King’s Chamber and the Queen’s Chamber, were meticulously designed and aligned with remarkable accuracy. The significance of these features remains a subject of ongoing research and speculation.
In essence, the construction of the Great Pyramid represents an unparalleled fusion of mathematical, engineering, and architectural knowledge. The precision in its design and alignment continues to inspire admiration and curiosity about the ancient Egyptians’ ability to conceive and execute such an extraordinary monument. The quest to unravel the secrets of the Great Pyramid’s construction serves as a testament to the enduring wonder of this timeless marvel.
The Great Pyramid of Giza not only astounds with its precision but also exhibits a deep connection to celestial phenomena, most notably during the equinoxes. During the vernal and autumnal equinoxes, the pyramid’s design results in a remarkable solar alignment, creating an awe-inspiring spectacle.
The Serpent-Like Effect
On the equinoxes, when the sun crosses the celestial equator, a particular phenomenon takes place. The sun’s rays cast a shadow along the pyramid’s western side, which, when combined with the alternating light and shadow, creates a captivating serpent-like effect that twists down the northern side of the pyramid. This optical illusion, a play of light and shadow, was seemingly intentional, as it aligns with the mythology and beliefs of ancient Egypt.
Primitive compared to modern architecture. There's a reason why no one build pyramids anymore.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Primitive compared to modern architecture. There's a reason why no one build pyramids anymore.
Dude you are seriously uneducated on how complex, sophisticated, and the type of precision that went into building the Great Pyramid.

The reason why nobody tries to rebuild the Great Pyramid, is because it's Extremely Extremely difficult to do.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Primitive compared to modern architecture. There's a reason why no one build pyramids

Yeh seems really simple to build this structure.

The Serpent-Like Effect

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are seriously uneducated on how complex, sophisticated, and the type of precision that went into building the Great Pyramid.

The reason why nobody tries to rebuild the Great Pyramid, is because it's Extremely Extremely difficult to do.
If refusing to believe some whack ass theory about ancient aliens building the pyramids makes me “seriously uneducated”, so be it.

Since you are presumably more educated than I am, please explain why the pyramid is shaped the way it is (i.e. narrowest at the peak, widest at ground level) instead of being cuboid like a modern building. Any guesses?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If refusing to believe some whack ass theory about ancient aliens building the pyramids makes me “seriously uneducated”, so be it.

Since you are presumably more educated than I am, please explain why the pyramid is shaped the way it is (i.e. narrowest at the peak, widest at ground level) instead of being cuboid like a modern building. Any guesses?
Hi Bokanovsky,
No answers to your Question but an observation....As a Young Man I worked in an Engineering Section adjacent were our Architects who had a Model room where they constructed nice looking Models of The Buildings they were designing...I went in one day to see they had constructed an accurate scale Model of Cheops Pyramid..They were passing a Dowsing Rod,made from a Coat Hanger over the Structure....Sure enough whoever held the Rod (Including me) it nose dived when passed over the Top of the Pyramid...Just saying.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow dude, your like a stubborn chick who is stuck in her own echo chamber.

I never suggested aliens built the great pyramid, I don't see any other SS members claiming UFO's and shyte came down from Jupiter to stack some large rocks in a nice and neat fashion.

We simply stated, that it's likely the people involved with building the Pyramid might have been more advanced than what we give them credit for and it could have been a civilisation pre dating the Dynastic Egyptians.

Now tell me how ET comes into play with the above suggestion.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude, your like a stubborn chick who is stuck in her own echo chamber.

I never suggested aliens built the great pyramid, I don't see any other SS members claiming UFO's and shyte came down from Jupiter to stack some large rocks in a nice and neat fashion.

We simply stated, that it's likely the people involved with building the Pyramid might have been more advanced than what we give them credit for and it could have been a civilisation pre dating the Dynastic Egyptians.

Now tell me how ET comes into play with the above suggestion.
Do you have an answer to my question?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an answer to my question?
Your question is simply moving the goal post and a distraction from your bizzare statements.

You claim the Great Pyramid is not a advanced structure & you're not buying this nonsense about Aliens building them.

There is a ton of evidence to suggest the great pyramid is in-fact a very advanced structure & I will post the information around this claim.

I'm still waiting for you to highlight where the claim ET from Uranus popped over in a UFO and built them lol

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question is simply moving the goal post and a distraction from your bizzare statements.

You claim the Great Pyramid is not a advanced structure & you're not buying this nonsense about Aliens building them.

There is a ton of evidence to suggest the great pyramid is in-fact a very advanced structure & I will post the information around this claim.

I'm still waiting for you to highlight where the claim ET from Uranus popped over in a UFO and built them lol
If you don't know the answer, you can just say so.

The pyramids are shaped the way they are because they lack foundations and framing and are made of heavy materials (stone). If a pyramid was shaped like a regular building, it would collapse under its own weight. A pyramid is the most basic form of architectural design. It's also a very inefficient way of designing a building, as there is little usable internal space despite the building's massive size. People who built pyramids did it for one reason only - they weren't familiar with more advanced construction techniques for building large structures. For what it's worth, the Roman Colosseum is about a thousand times more advanced in terms of its construction than the great pyramids.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing how every post turns into two or more guys pounding their chests and talking trash behind a screen is always entertaining.

But back to your post, it was most likely a human and non-human technology collaboration. We can't be so arrogant to think we are the only "intelligent" beings in the universe, and so naive that we have not been and are being helped by higher conscious beings. But we also can't underestimate human intellect, determination, and strength.

The bottom line for me, who built them is not as relevant as to why. If I had to choose between knowing who vs why, I would 100% choose why.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing how every post turns into two or more guys pounding their chests and talking trash behind a screen is always entertaining.

But back to your post, it was most likely a human and non-human technology collaboration. We can't be so arrogant to think we are the only "intelligent" beings in the universe, and so naive that we have not been and are being helped by higher conscious beings. But we also can't underestimate human intellect, determination, and strength.

The bottom line for me, who built them is not as relevant as to why. If I had to choose between knowing who vs why, I would 100% choose why.
Let's say the pyramids were built by the aliens or even an advanced ancient human civilization that is now completely lost to history. My questions is, if the builders were really so advanced, why would they build something that looks like this:

As opposed to something that looks like this:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans with money, blood, and labor. There’s nothing overly complex about the pyramids whatsoever. This dumb show has caused enough damage to human brains. There are things wayyyyyyyyyy more complex than the pyramids and they don’t get tagged with this alien nonsense.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hw
If you don't know the answer, you can just say so.

The pyramids are shaped the way they are because they lack foundations and framing and are made of heavy materials (stone). If a pyramid was shaped like a regular building, it would collapse under its own weight. A pyramid is the most basic form of architectural design. It's also a very inefficient way of designing a building, as there is little usable internal space despite the building's massive size. People who built pyramids did it for one reason only - they weren't familiar with more advanced construction techniques for building large structures. For what it's worth, the Roman Colosseum is about a thousand times more advanced in terms of its construction than the great pyramids.
Why they built in a Pyramid shape.. Erm what does that have to do with my question on WHO built the Pyramid and which civilization built it? Huh

Instead of dealing with the question of the topic, you went into a tangent about the stability of Pyramid shape structures & ALIENS.. SMH

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans with money, blood, and labor. There’s nothing overly complex about the pyramids whatsoever. This dumb show has caused enough damage to human brains. There are things wayyyyyyyyyy more complex than the pyramids and they don’t get tagged with this alien nonsense.
What's the obsession with Aliens? I mean go back to this thread, and come back to me, with how many people are seriously (joking a side) claiming Aliens built the Pyramid.

Y'all got wild imaginations lol